Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Without sounding nasty guys ......my god some of you put the ANAL in ANALYSE.......yes Danica' had a breast augmentation, but the how, whys and exactly where her scars may be is none of our bloody business, just appreciate Danica' beauty and spare the poor girl from the 10th degree over it, it matters not to anyone else what she does with her body or indeed how much of it Danica wishes to show all of us!

It seems a lot of your were content when you were under the assumption that Danica was all natural, now you know she is not please be content once again, accept the fact and just move on from it, it really is not an issue now surely!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 00:16 by Bluearmy71.)
14-02-2010 22:02
Find all posts by this user
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Once again I find myself in complete agreement with bluearmy.

Whether Danica or any other performer has had a breast augmentation is a matter for them and them alone. All of the posts pleading for performers not to have surgery are, in a sense, out of order because these are decisions taken by (hopefully!) mature adults. Natural or augmented Danica is one of the most beautiful young women I have seen and I think we should just rejoice in her fantastic performances.

If only a fraction of the energy forum members put into discussing performers breasts was spent on being concerned that these women are treated reasonably and fairly by station managers in terms of pay and conditions then maybe the forum would have a more rounded sense of purpose. OK, rant over! Big Laugh

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-02-2010 22:18
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(14-02-2010 22:18 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Once again I find myself in complete agreement with bluearmy.

Whether Danica or any other performer has had a breast augmentation is a matter for them and them alone. All of the posts pleading for performers not to have surgery are, in a sense, out of order because these are decisions taken by (hopefully!) mature adults. Natural or augmented Danica is one of the most beautiful young women I have seen and I think we should just rejoice in her fantastic performances.

If only a fraction of the energy forum members put into discussing performers breasts was spent on being concerned that these women are treated reasonably and fairly by station managers in terms of pay and conditions then maybe the forum would have a more rounded sense of purpose. OK, rant over! Big Laugh

Not sure how the hell we're supposed to know/comment on that when we've no idea how most of the girls are treated on these channels, Doc!

I've always felt that the comments regarding models not getting a boob job is surely the biggest compliment you can pay one of these babes. For me, saying that you think a girl doesn't need a boob job is just confirming how good you think she looks with natural boobs. Blush

Whether it's Danica boobs we're taking about, or any other girl who works on these shows, we're always going to have people comment on these things, as people will always post what they like or don't like. It doesn't make it right, however, I love the fact that on this forum you're able to say what you feel, which is why I think this forum is so successful. Cool
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 02:00 by Chilly.)
14-02-2010 22:39
JackGough Offline
Junior Poster

(14-02-2010 11:09 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  . Scars are normally found either there, under the breast or near the armpit!! The only places you can gain access.

Not true, I saw an op (on E! show Dr 90210 I think) where an aspiring LA model didn't want scars on nipples, underneath or armpits and had the incision around her belly button, they put the implant in there right up into each breast. Definitely a less popular procedure than the standard ones though.

Also on the Danica topic, there is no doubt they are fake, 28FF doesn't happen naturally!! Still though, she does look very good and they are obviously a well done job.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 00:13 by JackGough.)
15-02-2010 00:12
tinker Offline
Junior Poster

She has a great figure and fantastic boobs, my only prolem is, why does she keep covering them with hand and arm?????? once they are out, let us have a look at them properly, not a little glimpse here and there, after all it is a night time show!!!! Big Grin
15-02-2010 10:43
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(15-02-2010 10:43 )tinker Wrote:  She has a great figure and fantastic boobs, my only prolem is, why does she keep covering them with hand and arm?????? once they are out, let us have a look at them properly, not a little glimpse here and there, after all it is a night time show!!!! Big Grin

Despite all the speculation how the implants were put in and where the scars are I know that Danica is testing some prototype screw on tits. You all saw her tightening them up via the nipple screw the other night? Obviously if she did not do this they would unscrew and fall off - that's why she's always holding them on.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
15-02-2010 11:16
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 19:07 )squizzell Wrote:  
(13-02-2010 02:12 )Chilly Wrote:  For me, I didn't think it was as good as last night show she did. Maybe finally seeing her boobs has taken away some of the tease element that kept me on the edge of my seat for so long.

Have to agree Chilly. Something wasn't right last night Sad
Thats the first time i've seen Danica waving the vacant phone around and finger beckoning guys to call.
It's only been 2 weeks since the last night show. Is it a case of too much too soon ??

I am thinking that all is not as it could be at Elite towers at the moment.On friday Danica was pretty much pleading for calls and dangling the "I will stay on" carrot.Especially as she was on both 911 and 965.Surely it would make more sense to have different girls on each channel otherwise what's the point of having 2 channels in the first place.This seems to be the case on a lot of the day shows as well.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
15-02-2010 12:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree whats the point of having 2 channels when you have the same babe on both. as for danica do think that when she gets her boobs out she should let us see nipples for longer. other than that im happy with how danica is on nights. the only main way she can get better is to do a full night or at leat 9-2am

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-02-2010 12:32
adonisbeta Offline
Citizen of Danica's World

My only beef with Danica is that she changed from the robe she was wearing at 9pm into some pointless (what am I saying!) bra and pants. Those boobs looked great hanging free underneath that robe!

''Tis true, 'tis true; thus was Adonis slain:
He ran upon the boar with his sharp spear,
Who did not whet his teeth at him again,
But by a kiss thought to persuade him there;
And nuzzling in his flank, the loving swine
Sheathed unaware the tusk in his soft groin.
15-02-2010 13:34
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(15-02-2010 12:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree whats the point of having 2 channels when you have the same babe on both. as for danica do think that when she gets her boobs out she should let us see nipples for longer. other than that im happy with how danica is on nights. the only main way she can get better is to do a full night or at leat 9-2am

We seem to get "flashes" as opposed to prolonged exposure which I would preferBig Grin

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
15-02-2010 14:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66