gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(01-06-2016 02:11 )REX MASTER Wrote:  There are only two girls on tonight Ms Rendall and Ms Rose and they both have a channel each tonight. Why did they not do this the other night on Sunday when Ms Priya and Ms Roise R was on. They put the together on the same bed all night long and then have them on both of the channels aswell. They could have given those Sexy Ladies the same solo time as like what is happening tonight.
They will probably both be on Xpanded when they go on Freeview at 3am, because the girls will get more calls as more people have FV than Sky
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 02:39 by Joey 27.)
01-06-2016 02:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Not the case. They both are still on separate channels.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-06-2016 03:49
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Well this is a surprise as this is the first time i have only seen one girl on Xpanded when they are on Freeview, it was predictable Amanda would be on FV though as she is always on, i always see Honey Scott on FV aswell so they must have the best call stats
01-06-2016 04:31
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Is it THE Alicia back on xpanded tonight ?
01-06-2016 21:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yep Alicia's back on xpanded Smile good news she's found a new channel.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-06-2016 21:06
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

She's on the webstream now! Smile
01-06-2016 21:31
REX MASTER Offline

This is really annoying me now!!!annoyedannoyedannoyed

Ms Alicia is on channel 902 and is not really doing anything on there. She is a stunning girl however she's just been laying on the bed twiddling her thumbs and there is very lack of movement for her. Which baffles me cause she has a channel all to herself and not really doing anything!

Meanwhile you have Ms Priya and Ms Rosie R on channel 914 doing a great show but get shoved together on one bed which they can't really move about to much cause of the lack of space. These two babes need a channel on their own rather than Alicia they would do far better than her being on solo.

I know it's all about call stats and that the girls with the best call stats get on channel 914 However I don't like calling girls if they are on screen together cause they will not be able to get into the positions I would like them to due to lack of space to move around.

look Alicia is a beautiful girl but tonight I don't think she deserves a screen to herself.

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-06-2016 01:43
REX MASTER Offline

Now That's How You Put On A Excellent Show If Your Solo On Screen!!!Heart

Ms Priya Is Bending Over In All Sorts Of Positions, With Her Ass Towards The Camrea Bouncing Up & Down, Legs Spread Wide Open In Various Positions And Making Sexy Faces Towards The Camera!!!! She's Full Of Energy and Sexual Hornyness!!!

So See Alicia This Is How You Do It!!!

Well Done Ms Priya Young... You Show These Other Babes How It's Done... Well Done Baby!!Heart

LOVE THESE BABES......

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 03:26 by REX MASTER.)
02-06-2016 03:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

It's a good job you have Sky Rex because the Playboy TV webstream isn't very good, ironically i prefer to see babes like Tori, Lacey and Priya on Xpanded, even though they have to share the bed with another girl because the picture quality on Freeview is very good, i wish Playboy was on FV as well, ideally both channels should go on FV at a decent hour not in the dead of nightbladewave
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 04:14 by Joey 27.)
02-06-2016 03:43
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Without being brilliant,Xpanded was the best channel last night
03-06-2016 09:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles