Gorgeous girl, gets hotter everytime I see her on TV

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
06-01-2009 01:01
Find all posts by this user
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ali party people
hey guys ive been a busy bee Smile im going back to my acting roots in a new thing im doing at the moment Smile cant say too much but ill fill u in once its all sorted Smile also done some magazine work wich will be out in feb! so i been a busy bee Smile ill be on babestation 3pm tomoro so if ur not busy tune in , hope ur all well and kalel loving the new profile piccie also glad to have added u to me facebook xxxxxxxxx
07-01-2009 00:37
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

alipp Wrote:hey guys ive been a busy bee Smile im going back to my acting roots in a new thing im doing at the moment Smile cant say too much but ill fill u in once its all sorted Smile also done some magazine work wich will be out in feb! so i been a busy bee Smile ill be on babestation 3pm tomoro so if ur not busy tune in , hope ur all well and kalel loving the new profile piccie also glad to have added u to me facebook xxxxxxxxx

Hey Ali, hope your ok, can't wait to see what it is you've been doing. I know we'll all can't wait to see what it is. I'll be tuning in tomorrow to see what you'll be wearing. Glad you liked the profile pic got it on my facebook profile as well and thanks for adding me to facebook, message anytime you like hun x x.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 00:41
G@Z! Offline
Banned

hi ali
you have been a busy little bee haven't you
i hope all things are go well with what ever you do in the year 2009 excpecially you acting career Smile
07-01-2009 00:43
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

thanks guys yes my project is going good Smile at the moment im trying to sort out the night show im meant to be doing, i live very far away from work so were discussing transport for me so hope to be doing it very soon Smile my driving lessons are going ok lol ;s i keep nearlly crashing into everyone (well a girl does need to check her lipgloss in the mirror!)ok maybe not the whole time but i promise ill cut down hehehehe Tongue soon i will give you a link of what my new thing is but its secret at the moment Smile hope ur all well xxx
12-01-2009 17:07
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hi Ali, its a shame you live far from work, Nice to hear your taking some driving lessons. You'll get there in the end with driving, it will just take you a little time to get there. Am currently still learning myself getting much better and hopeful i'll be taking my test soon Can't wait to see this secret project of yours Smile x x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-01-2009 17:14
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

Another woman on the road god help us.Only joking,just remember to relax and you'll be ok.Women are good atmultitasking,gear,shift,break when it comes to the mirror please dont start putting your make up on.Only pulling your leg you'll do fine,so enjoy it.

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
12-01-2009 17:32
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

no im really shit hahahaha!! i thort the clutch was the accelorator lol!! my poor instructor i think hes going bald and hes been ill for 2 weeks hahahahaha
12-01-2009 17:40
Dreamlander Offline

Ali,doing a night show!!!?? Someone get this girl a chauffeur driven limousine pronto! Someone this beautiful shouldn't have to sit up front with the common folk!
Good luck in all you do Ali,from what I have seen you have the drive and talent to achieve anything you set your mind to! Look forward to seeing you on the 'Chaise lounge' again soon!

Dreamlander
12-01-2009 17:43
bowiefan3 Offline
The Thin White Duke

Get a new instructor thats bald,no hair to pull out,no probs lol

In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.
12-01-2009 17:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV