Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights
(26-07-2011 07:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  WHAT WAS THE POINT!!!!!.

The exact same point as the Elite Tv tease hours you keep banging on about. Wink
Oh, if you had watched the show on BBC earlier in the year you would have heard Vanessa's reasons why she has no intention of going topless on national television.
26-07-2011 09:18
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes but the tease hours are 9pm-10pm. Vanessa wasn't on till 10pm when you can go topless. She should have been on 9pm-10pm and bs should have said she was just on 1 hour

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-07-2011 09:44
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Explains why I didn't see a single second of her. This is seriously lame now. Judging by Stevie Macs post ^^ she has her reasons, just out of curiosity Steve, what did she say on said show ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-07-2011 12:13
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

which begs the question why you would agree to go on a show where going topless is a requirement of the job if you have said you have no intention of doing so. Have Cellcast given her a website?

(26-07-2011 09:18 )Steve Sm© Wrote:  
(26-07-2011 07:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  WHAT WAS THE POINT!!!!!.

The exact same point as the Elite Tv tease hours you keep banging on about. Wink
Oh, if you had watched the show on BBC earlier in the year you would have heard Vanessa's reasons why she has no intention of going topless on national television.
26-07-2011 12:34
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

all i can say what a waste of time.puttin the same girls on 2 hour slots at a time.what the fuck were bs playin at puttin vanessa on the nightshow for an hour non topless.bs is crapTongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
26-07-2011 12:38
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Vanessa has only done a handful of Nights and the number of Hours actually spent on screen must be in single figures .(and most of those sharing a screen) .

With the Ofcom restrictions on what can happen on Daytime I think it's good that we can see Vanessa (and maybe other daygirls) in some skimpier outfits. Although it might be better as a tease hour between 9.00pm and 10pm which would then remove the pressure of going topless.
I suppose we have just got to hope that Vanessa has reconsidered her earlier decision and is just getting some more experience/confidence before taking the plunge (so to speak)
Yes it would be nice but if Vanessa isn't comfortable with it then that's fine as well.

If you don't wish to join the BS site then there are some nice Pics of Vanessa on the "Babestation. TV Latest site updates" thread Here

Moving swiftly on......Vanessa looked good in her red outfit which I thought was similar to the red outfit Danica wear's occasionally i.e. seethrough in places Smile

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 16:10 by mrwotzup.)
26-07-2011 13:42
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Is it really a surprise that vanessa didn't go topless last night, I mean it was 6-8mths before Paige, Cleo or Lori went completely topless and remember we're also talking about a channel that knows that gullible people will still waste money on getting a pic or vid just to see her tits.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-07-2011 16:05
Jam Da Man Offline

(26-07-2011 12:13 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  ....just out of curiosity, what did she say on said show ?

Transcript (more or less) of Vanessa's part of the BBC Switch "Revealed" show (from 11th December)

Vanessa: "You're in dresses, underwear, bikinis, and you're basically like a virtual girlfriend. We say 'flirty not dirty.'"

Narration: "Before working here Vanessa did topless photoshoots, but she says she won't go that far on TV."

Vanessa: "People say that it's no different to glamour modelling, going topless on your photographs. But then there's the sex talk, which I just... It's not me, especially with me being a mum! ...I don't know.
It was always my dream, like, to be Miss England, or to be crowned something fab like that. It just doesn't work out that way, you've got to think of an income for you. If I can make money by being flirtatious, flaunting what I've got, I get money from it and I enjoy it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

26-07-2011 19:33
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Thanks Jamie, i couldn't find my recording of the show and the BBC Iplayer link is now dead.
She now seems comfortable with dirty Chat, so you never know what will happen next...Wink
26-07-2011 19:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

For me Vanessa doesn't look comfortable doing nights , It's not just the fact that she doesn't get her boobs out , she doesn't to many ass to cam or open leg positions either , Vanessa is great to look at but i am not sure her heart is in doing the night shows , i always got the impression that girls like Lori and Paige when they started doing nights after many years on the Cellcast day shows enjoyed doing night shows , i don't get the same impression from Vanessa , i am not sure she will ever make the transition into being a full blown night time girl , she just doesn't seem to be a night time girl at heart , it's still early days though and the more nights she does the more she will get used to them .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-07-2011 20:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV