Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(21-07-2011 14:57 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(21-07-2011 10:52 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I would ask anyone who wants less moderation on the forum to read all the way through this thread, beginning at post #1.

With no moderation, this thread is a good example of what many of the threads on this forum would become like.
i.e. going completely off topic, and with many posts being just a load of bitching between a few members slanging each other off.
I for one have no issue with any of the mods here, and can understand it being a chore at times to wade through threads, been there done that Smile
Maybe the board needs more mods to spread the load

Perhaps, but would more mods mean recruiting from existing forum members? I think there'd be a lot who wouldn't want the responsibility of running a forum.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
21-07-2011 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(21-07-2011 10:52 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I would ask anyone who wants less moderation on the forum to read all the way through this thread, beginning at post #1.

With no moderation, this thread is a good example of what many of the threads on this forum would become like.
i.e. going completely off topic, and with many posts being just a load of bitching between a few members slanging each other off.

^^^^^ I'm quite happy to let the MODs use me for for target practice, they do anyway......TongueTongueTongue

21-07-2011 16:49
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I think another major factor with regards to the forum being quieter now, is probably down to the fact that quite a few babechannels have ceased to exist over the last year or two and half of the babechannels are now owned by a company that can't be discussed on this forum.
I do however think that in the next few months, the forum will start to get busy again.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
21-07-2011 17:47
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, there's one activity on the forum that seems to be on the increase again. Rolleyes And that's the bloody SPAMMERS signing up, making one stupid post, and winning the prize of a strikethrough name. laugh

I don't think I've seen as many banned members showing up on the list. Surprised
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 23:47 by aceman65.)
01-08-2011 23:46
terence Offline

and hopefully it's dealt with quick enough so nobody gets the chance to click the links in their posts!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
01-08-2011 23:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

c.110 spammers have signed up to the Chat Room site in the past 24 hours.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-08-2011 23:52
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Well i'm back now boys, so Happy Days! Nice to see you still looking after the place skateguy : )

"Insert funny comment here"
01-08-2011 23:58
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

I've only clicked on one link before and nothing too bad happened... i just became a Scientologist with a Ritalin addiction and now have a time share of a cave in Iraq...oh and i wear cheap sports clothes made in Poland...

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 00:02 by Chimpy.)
02-08-2011 00:01
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, hats off to the forum moderators for catching 99% of them. The one I was reporting in the other channels section tonight got removed whilst I was reporting it. Surprised So I ended up getting the message "The thread no longer exists" when I submitted it. Wink

You were damn quick at spotting that one. laugh
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 00:24 by aceman65.)
02-08-2011 00:16
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I think another reason that the forum is quieter than this time last year, is there is a serious lack of creativity and new talent on the babechannels (with the exception of a few) plus the fact that Ofcom are using this forum to find evidence to fine or revoke licenses of the babechannel causing members to watch what they say about what happens on the shows.
As i've said on my last post on this thread, things will eventually pick up again on this forum.

All you spammers, do one and stop wasting the mods time or i'll give my dad a call and let him deal with youlaugh

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 02:22 by SYBORG666.)
02-08-2011 01:16

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS