Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: In Response
(17-07-2009 18:23 )DT17 Wrote:  Dunno if this is a production issue or a company issue, so if you cant do/say anything about this ModSta, can you please pass on the message:... If it could be paired with still having full screen ladies on the phone would surely make everyone happy, especially as so many of the ladies have such bubbly/charismatic personalities, but I dont know how workable that would be.

When are you sending the txts?

There is a point of the night when they do tend to not really read txts out anymore (anywhere between 12-2am depending on the night) so it could just be that they've just stopped doing the txts. This should perhaps be put across by the channel in fairness.

As for ModSta - unfortunate thing is he seldom seems to do BS2, but will be having more shifts on there next month (august) - though things are often subject to change on the channels so don't hold me to that

Not really a helpful reply lol - but explains(ish) some of the points, while not helping with them lol Big Grin

17-07-2009 20:12
Find all posts by this user
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

The first text at start of the week was before Toya's first shift, so about 9.45ish. Just managed to catch it being read at 11.30 (!!!) before I turned over to The Wire. So technically, I lied a little in that I did catch that one, but there have been others last week Ive given up on. The second was last night 1.45ish, gave up at 3.20ish. Yes, youre right, later on in the night they may not read texts as much cos they dont get as many, but surely thats is a self fulfilling prophecy? If you dont read them, less people will send. The more you read, the more you will receive. I get the feeling last night was a case of mine being the only message in the inbox & it not being worth the effort. Not great to be honest.
17-07-2009 21:17
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

This is something that Cellcast need to get sorted and hopefully they will because they have every incentive to do so. They already regularly put out a warning late on for viewers to stop sending texts as they won't have time to read them.

As texts cost £1.50 each and are sent by phone I assume that they are regarded as part of the premium rate service (PRS). This is an important factor in the Participation Television Consultation which Offcom has been carrying out. Its purpose is to clearly separate programme, or editorial, content from advertisng/promotional content as a means of determining how the channels are classified. The more material that can be put into the non-advertising/promotional category, the better chance the babe channels have to remain classed as 'Adult Chat' and avoid being classed as 'Teleshopping'. Phone calls which are audible to viewers count as part of the progamme content rather than part of the teleshopping element, so presumably texts which are read out or displayed on screen are classed the same. Reading them out at a time when they clearly relate to what is happening on screen would strengthen the case even further.
18-07-2009 03:16
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

OK, Mr.909 producer, if youre gonna read this thread & put the sugestions into action, at least say hi. Either that or its a HUGE coincidence that BS2 is really ramming home the texts tonight. Smile
18-07-2009 23:20
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Sorry about the delay getting back to you DT.

I really can't say what occured with your texts on that particular occasion. Sometimes different producers do things differentely. I can't throw out any explanation or excuses and i'm not about to placate you by 'claiming technical difficulties' the truth is i don't know. As Sooky says though, i'm in from August and i will do my utmost to make sure the texts are done within as resonable a lead time as is possible given the volume and current girls available.

Toya did mention you to me the other day, which reminded me to check this thread! So at least you know she cares!

Mod-Sta.
22-07-2009 02:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks ModSta. Whoever the producers been for the last few days seems to have read this thread cos theres an aweful lot texts going on now. Which is nice. Smile And say hi to ToyaHeart from me cos she doesnt seem to drop through here any more.
22-07-2009 10:35
I Love my Job

BUMP

Just a quick reminder for all the newbs i've seen. Any Babestation questions/queries please direct them here. Please read the first post and a few responses for a rough guide to posting questions.

Cheers, Mod-Sta
10-08-2009 03:54
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

hey Moderation Station, picture quality on sky is pretty poor still compared to the greatly improved quality on bs2. I find I watch the web stream more often now due to the pic quality. Also the text box is still too big and is not collapsed very often as is the case on BS2. Other then that, you are doing a grand job.

10-08-2009 14:27
I Love my Job

I've had a look at the settings Josh and sure enough not everybody sets up the cams in the same way. It's fairly standard most nights, i'll send a memo round to get the settings consistent.

Shock Horror though.... Surprised It's LIVE TV, anything can happen in the next half hour!
18-08-2009 04:51
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(18-08-2009 04:51 )Moderation Station Wrote:  I've had a look at the settings Josh and sure enough not everybody sets up the cams in the same way. It's fairly standard most nights, i'll send a memo round to get the settings consistent.

Shock Horror though.... Surprised It's LIVE TV, anything can happen in the next half hour!

Should that not read: anything did happen about an hour ago Wink

18-08-2009 04:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV