babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(11-02-2021 11:43 )KerrAvon Wrote:  There's a long standing position with the babeshows, take anything they say with a pinch of salt. The majority of those involved don't care about you, only the cash they're extracting from you.

Very true, unfortunately there's only so much people will take and they also tend to forget people will remember in the future
11-02-2021 11:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That's really disappointing never thought Poppy was one of the girls who was in to coning people , no I know she can't be trusted I will not be buzzing her again until she proves she's really doing what she says she is,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-02-2021 12:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thought at the start of the year poppy may have turned a corner and we might see her potential being unleashed on tv after her web antics yet looks like we are back to stage 1

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-02-2021 13:24
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(11-02-2021 12:52 )winsaw Wrote:  That's really disappointing never thought Poppy was one of the girls who was in to coning people , no I know she can't be trusted I will not be buzzing her again until she proves she's really doing what she says she is,

I'm like you really saddened by what went on last night and we thought poppy was someone we could trust, I will continue to support her maybe still buzz her but not to the extent that I have been doing in recent weeks, but will still support her wherever possible but as a lot of work to do to convince a lot of people that she's doing what she actually is supposed to be doing
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2021 13:28 by Nitram100.)
11-02-2021 13:26
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(11-02-2021 13:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Thought at the start of the year poppy may have turned a corner and we might see her potential being unleashed on tv after her web antics yet looks like we are back to stage 1

Yes agree but sadly taken 2 steps forward but 3 backwards which is a real shame and unfortunately my confidence has taken a huge hit atm
11-02-2021 14:17
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(11-02-2021 12:52 )winsaw Wrote:  That's really disappointing never thought Poppy was one of the girls who was in to coning people , no I know she can't be trusted I will not be buzzing her again until she proves she's really doing what she says she is,

I think she's gone back to square 0 not even square 1. And any trusts well and truly gone. There is one very easy way when using the Vibratoy the girls can prove they're working and going off (and its to do with the toy itself) but I'll let the girls and BS figure that out.
11-02-2021 14:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Looked like she went home early as well.

What happened? Did somebody call her out on the chat?
11-02-2021 14:58
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(11-02-2021 14:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Looked like she went home early as well.

What happened? Did somebody call her out on the chat?

I don’t believe they did. BS had issues that knocked tv offline briefly & all the web streams, not sure what time they came back but I think that’s why .
11-02-2021 15:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-02-2021 11:43 )KerrAvon Wrote:  There's a long standing position with the babeshows, take anything they say with a pinch of salt. The majority of those involved don't care about you, only the cash they're extracting from you.

Yep, said this as well about what babeshow babes say on the mic. Don’t take it at face value as the babeshow babes are only saying it to make as much money as possible out of people calling & texting or camming

That’s disgraceful from Poppy, conning people like that. Hope it comes back to bite her on the backside

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
11-02-2021 16:09
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(11-02-2021 16:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Yep, said this as well about what babeshow babes say on the mic. Don’t take it at face value as the babeshow babes are only saying it to make as much money as possible out of people calling & texting or camming

That’s disgraceful from Poppy, conning people like that. Hope it comes back to bite her on the backside

Exactly its there job and people forget it sometimes... But what Poppy did was disgusting, dishonest etc... I just felt a little sorry for the guy who afterwards dropped 2k in tips, some big ones on the anal toy for basically nothing. These things tend to give the genuine girls a bad name though.. and they don't deserve it. Well we'll see if it bites Poppy this weekend when's she on Fri, Sat. Unless she pulls a sicky again like last Friday.
11-02-2021 16:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV