babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(22-01-2013 11:40 )sierraman Wrote:  thanks.i dont mind beth.id guess she that she has quite a lot of strong admirers.that said, i tune into unencrypted for the stronger stuff,ie spread leg shots and the pussy starting to open.theres been some good examples of this.did last night include lots of this sort of stuff,or,respecting your opinion about beth supporters being satisfied,stop short of the more explicit content that some other girls have started to produce.
she started off by saying she would do what we wanted by call or text,although knickers came off and there were a few open legged shots and the oil came out in the second half but that was pretty much it,its a shame that the good show last Friday has not been used as good example of the way these shows should be,also think shows should be web based as continueing on Freeview means far too many limitations for a supposed adult encrypted show.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 12:04 by jimmyt73.)
22-01-2013 12:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(22-01-2013 11:40 )sierraman Wrote:  did last night include lots of this sort of stuff

I think Beth did everything she could do within the rules of what's allowed. I think the show was good myself, but it depends on whether you like one girl shows, and I do like them myself but some people don't.
22-01-2013 12:59
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

didnt get chance to tune into beth last night, but its true to say that shes not very high on my favorites list.the same applies to tonights live girl,ashleigh doll.its clearly human nature that people take a particular shine to different girls.its really only a guess,but if i had to put money on it id say that ashleighs performance is going to be a strong full on one.id guess that thered be no reason for people that did have a liking for this young blonde not to tune in on that score.i think it is important to support girls that put on x performances,so that the channel can be encouraged to keep up the x nights its putting on,and perhaps begin to up the x content a little more.no other t.v channel offers a comparable service based around live sections and dont think anybody desires to go back to the balloon playing stuff.thanks to all those that make the effort to post back their opinions. ill be interested to read any posts made that come up about tonight.
22-01-2013 19:44
wayweare Offline
Apprentice Poster

last night was the first time i've seen babestationx since the break from live shows and ashleigh doll was very good. i liked the show enough but as someone said earlier a lot depends on whether you like solo girl shows.
23-01-2013 14:20
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks.glad ashleigh put on a good night.yep,im another one that,given the choice,prefers the live sections to be solo.
23-01-2013 14:55
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Shows are live, include babes from the main channels as well as other guest babes.
Content so far since this latest reincarnation has been good with plenty to see.
My only niggle is that 2 x 2 hour shows seems too long, especially with a single babe. But we do get 4 hours of live content, so that's a positive improvement.
Perhaps split this into 4 x 1 hour and as observed earlier in thread, mix this up a bit in terms of not the same babe throughout.
Across the weeks viewing they should look to have 2 or 3 themed nights, and at least 1 night where it's 2 babes but proper action (i.e. 2 babes interacting, not 2 babes doing independent solo shows that just so happen to be on screen at the same time).
23-01-2013 19:54
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

some nice ideas dirk 362.id only have 1 stipulation.if any girls are involved from mainstream they are just as hard regarding x level content as the others,or it it is made very clear that it is going to be a mixed night.i hate it if i pay to tune in and a mainstream girl that pisses about and keeps her pussy covered all nlght is involved.for me they really depress the tone of the night.my ideal could be the kind of variety you suggest on this improving x channel and that the x part becomes the norm.hopefully the boundaries can be extended a bit as far as regulations permit.
23-01-2013 21:14
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

no live sections so early night and money saved.hope for a couple of cracking x girls over coming nights. ever the optimist.
24-01-2013 00:12
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

i want/need pink...or stay on free channels babesImportantCool

24-01-2013 00:15
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Just watch sexstation Wink BSX is like going to a brothel for a cuddle...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 00:19 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
24-01-2013 00:18

babestation xtra