Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
What's all this about Clare leaving?shocked She was supposed to leave before but came back after a week, Thank goodness.Rolleyes

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
23-07-2013 00:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

first ive heard other than that time you've mentioned when clare said she was leaving and then ended up just having a week or so off

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-07-2013 00:54
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

She is on point again tonight, looks fantastic, and that body is mesmerizing eek Tongue
23-07-2013 01:30
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The nightshows need Clare more than ever imo Wink.
She provides a unique style of show that I find utterly compelling Heart.
One of the most glorious nightshow success stories ever Big Grin.

23-07-2013 05:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night from clare last night with not a single bad stint all night along with some fun moments too

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-07-2013 06:48
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

@Clare__Richards
Due to person jumping under the train there's no service. Great! Go kill yourself quietly. I'm sorry but no one has time or money for that!

You do kind of wander about this world sometimes; time and money is more important than life to some. Comments like that just make me a little more pessimistic about people.

The list of morons on twitter, and I'm sad to say one or two from this board, then agreed with her or actually wanted to check she was okay after being so terribly inconvinienced.

Meantime the friends and family probably have a body to identify; perspective is clearly not something Clare is able to grasp

SadSad
25-07-2013 14:39
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

And now she's hugely proud that she has blocked 16 people for disagreeing with her (thankfully I'm one). Arrogance, crassness and stupidty - what a complete package she is.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 14:45 by hairbald.)
25-07-2013 14:44
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

While I'm a great fan of Clare's work on screen the attitude that she displayed in her tweet about a person jumping under a train shows a lack of empathy that is truly appalling and she should be ashamed of herself. Hopefully with the passage of time she'll realise that her views express an extreme selfishness in a society that values time and convenience over the wellbeing of all people.

I believe that Clare has recently lost a relative to cancer and ran a race to funds for cancer research showing that she has some sense of fraternity. However, it would appear that she - along with Sophia Lares and many other people - needs a lot more understanding of the motivations, usually revolving around an acute mental health crisis, that lead to attempted or committing suicide. Maybe if Clare had personal experience of losing somebody close to her due to suicide then she'd actually show some care and compassion rather than coming across as a selfish and thoughtless person. It would seem that beauty really is only skin deep for Clare and her astonishing looks and body will fade with the passage of time leaving just a faded beauty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 15:07 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
25-07-2013 15:00
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

^
I completely agree and i echo these sentiments. I have recently begun volunteering for Samaritains so things like this and people complete lack of understanding when it goes to other peoples feelings and suicide really aggravate me.

Yes you may have been inconvenienced because you train was delayed but think about it from a different angle. Someones Brother, Uncle, Son possibly father felt so alone, lost and incapable to talk to family members that they felt the only way out was to kill themselves.

Think about how THEY Felt and about what they family must be feeling now, having most likely had no idea how their family member felt.

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
25-07-2013 15:09
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Clare Really is not doing herself any favours with her Rants and opinions on Twitter what she posted today was totally out of order,Ok what happened made her Train Late but come on somebody lost there life and was obviously in a bad way if they felt the need to commit suicide just think how that persons family and friends are feeling right now but obviously Clare doesnt give a Toss as it put her out and nobody must put Miss Lady Richards out Grow up Clare and show some Respect to other people the whole world does not revolve around you,and just to think i used to love watching this girl on S66 never again will i be watching her.
25-07-2013 15:20