babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Channel 99, after a quick stop/start viewing, was Kiran and Tia, alternating. I havent watched it properly though (and probably wont). The last half hour of BS1 afterwards was Michelle and Ree, 2-4-1ing. Finally, Amber was on BSDaytime.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-05-2010 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

You're doing really well, I was completely knackered when I did mine!

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 19:04
Jam Da Man Offline

Thanks Roger, yes I never imagined the time and effort it takes. I perhaps wont be able to do these everyday (time constraints) but if I can, I will. BS1 seems to be covered currently, so I shall focus on Xtra and ch99.

17-05-2010 19:14
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

99 isn't a BS channel actually. There is a section for Live 99 and The Watcher has posted a link for it.

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 19:19
Jam Da Man Offline

eek Ah, ok. I'll probably stick to xtra then. Smile

17-05-2010 19:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-05-2010 19:19 )Rogerbee Wrote:  99 isn't a BS channel actually. There is a section for Live 99 and The Watcher has posted a link for it.

It has BS-type OSG, opens with E-Lite advertising, runs BSXtreme promos . . . . .

Seems to me that it's an indepedent production that goes out on a Bluebird-owned Sky channel and a Cellcast-owned Freeview channel.
17-05-2010 19:30
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, it is then, kinda, I've given up on that channel anyway!

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 19:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Just a short observation from me regarding last night's shows.

BSXtra and Partyland swapped roles for the night. At a little after 1:30 on 'tame' PL, Stevie started to lick Ree's nipple and the camera gently zoomed in to focus on the action in a full screen close-up. Later, over on BSXtra when Geri did the same thing to Camilla, the camera zapped up to Camilla's face as if someone had shoved a cattle prod up the cameraman's arse. The queue to do exactly that forms behind me. When are those twerps going to start singing from the same hymn sheet?
17-05-2010 20:57
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

When spare girls take over as camera crew, Geri has started already.

CHEERS!
17-05-2010 21:21
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh lord, has it really fallen to me to review last night, ummm, ok, here goes...

Well, as usual it started for me after 10 when all the 2-4-1 stuff was going on. We had Dani and Lolly do 15 mins, then 15 mins of each girl. 15 mins felt like 5 and I was ready to throw in the towel when they did the same thing with Jada and Stevie. Bugger, I've gone blank! Who came on after that!? Crap! I think that rather sums up just how memorable the first part of the night was!

Thankfully things picked up after 12 though. I caught Karina on BS Xtra looking really rather sexy in her unique take on twin-set and pearls. Then it was back to BS1 for Lolly. She was on her own for quite a while, then she took a call from Paige, who was in a tiny window for most of it. The one time when I actually wouldn't have minded split screen and they didn't use it!

Paige, looking rather stunning, was then let out of the window and came down for a nice solo set, marred only slightly by some bad handheld camera work, which made me feel a little seasick! She was then joined by Lolly for a 2-4-1. Badcock and Badfinger! There was more chemistry there than Billingham ICI and all Boots stores put together. Easily the best 2-4-1 either of them have done.
They were so good I missed almost an entire naked Stevie set on BS Xtra and normally nothing on earth can tear me away from that!

That was as far as I got as tiredness took its toll once more. Feel free to add what I missed and indeed what I forgot! If Paige did any more good solo stuff, please link to any caps there might be.

CHEERS!
18-05-2010 10:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV