babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Channel 960 - chat back

Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Channel 960 - chat back
kalel76 Wrote:Oh dear things ain't looking good, i just would love to know is it just certain hours that the models work or is it just that channel ain't ready, its just not knowing that makes it a little odd.

I think that, long-term, they're planning more of a rollout, but at the moment, they're only getting by as they don't have the money to do much more then they're doing. I say, give them time - maybe 6 months - and then see where they are.
01-12-2008 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I'm sure someone from that channel is reading this forum! At just after 10pm they're running the same video loop of the Raven lookalike, but with a caption saying "We will be back live shortly, thank you for your patience!!" (their exclamation marks).

Chatback comes across as a vanity project for some rich businessman with more money than sense. They really need some people in there with experience and who know what they're doing.

About two years ago (before I got Sky) there was a very funny documentary on BBC3 all about a start up babe channel called 'Girl Fever'. The channel was a catalogue of incompetence and it didn't last long. It really reminds me of how Chatback is coming across at the moment. Does anyone remember Girl Fever?
01-12-2008 23:26
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i don't remember girl fever.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-12-2008 23:39
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

I really don't think this channel is going to last long, I am afraid to say...
02-12-2008 00:09
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

whats its like now then not near my sky box

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-12-2008 00:11
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Just switched over, the Eastern European girl seems to be on at the moment. They also have 3 boxes in the top left hand corner with the babes who have been on the previous nights - Would love to think it is not a recording, it probably is though. (The babes in the boxes that is).
02-12-2008 00:15
rover Offline

I think they are recordings mate the babe in the middle screen is the same as the babe on the main screen and the blonde in the top screen is the same as the blonde in the bottom screen.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
02-12-2008 00:20
rover Offline

now there's another girl on and someone taking photos of the girl she looks bored.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
02-12-2008 01:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

its just after 3am now and its the same loop with blonde girl and someone taking pics. I know its early days but its not a good advert for the channel. It said on the screen they would be back live on screen in 5 mins and that was ten mins ago lol.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2008 04:04 by *Kal-El*.)
02-12-2008 04:03
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:
Rivers Wrote:Oh, and it may just be me but she kinda reminds me of Sarah Alexander from that BBC comedy Coupling. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about......
yeah she does, she was the actress on that show the worst week of my life Smile

Aye that's the one. Pleased it's not just me!

It's a shame this channel is so, well...shit, for the want of a better word. I hope she gets snapped up by a better channel soon.
02-12-2008 21:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV