babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all.Sorry I'm late but its daughters 18th birthday weekend;madhouse! Anyway I recorded BS1 last night as usual.CHARLIE,LORI and Jada didnt appear but CAMILLA,ALEX,Reede and LOUISE did several times.The 2-4-1 sections are definitely getting better;almost proper tit to tit now! BUT what can you say about CAMILLA;three nights running completely naked;very obviously last night taking her pants off while standing up back to the camera!WELL DONE and THANKS! Reede wore her c-string as well and looked naked when on her front;there was a caption in the top of the screen;NAKED? Although she wasnt it was quite effective;but CAMILLA gets the prize! There is no doubt now that Babestation is "getting there" I think to beat off the competition.WELL DONE!! As CHARLIELORI and Jada didnt appear I have deleted my recording;although CAMILLA was very good I dont think she was as good as the other night smothered in cream! Anyway I migt not be able to record anygthing tonight or Sunday as my son is home but please keep us up to date with things ;especiaaly whos on tonight and the review thread! Thanks very much;see you later sometime.
14-11-2009 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Last night was great another great night of Camilla getting fully naked on BS1 which was a pleasure to watch! Big Grin In addition Louise was gorgeous last night, love it when she is bent over the motorbike what an Ass! It was also really good to see Charlie C back last night, after some absence from the nightshows, and i thought she did good entertaining presenting with Camilla on BS Xtra. Big Grin

14-11-2009 14:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. How were the shows last night? I wasnt able to record anything last night but wondered how BS1 was;the show I would have recorded.Did JASMINE and ROSIE LEE appear on BS1 as I would have hoped to get some footage of them? I presume the BS shows were tamer than recent ones as CAMILLA wasnt on;am I right? This weeks have been BRILLIANT compared to recent ones!I hope to record BS1 tonight and hope to see PAIGE on there instead of her being on BS2 or Partyland!Its pot luck these days with so few girls and longer sections.By the way any newws on the "new" BS2 Freeview show channel 99/ Someone said it would be on longer but if they're not careful they (Cellcast) wont have enough girls unless it replaces all the others! Just curious!Please let me know about last night and I'll hopefully be on later to see whos on and which sets are where! Thanks everyone.
15-11-2009 14:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only watched for about 15 minutes at midnight. Karina was on BS1 and Rosie Lee was sharing a motorbike with Alex Adams on BS2.
15-11-2009 18:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there people. How did you do last night? I didnt expect to be on here this morning but I have managed to watch (quickly) half of BS1 from last night so thought I would start things off! I recorded BS1 (as I normally do) hoping to get footage of PAIGE and CHARLIE;as I've missed them lately when they've mainly been on BS2 and/or Partyland and not BS1.THe show started with Megan and then Reede came on for 32 minutes.Then Daryl and Reede were on for about 6 minutes 2-4-1 before Daryl was on solo for 35 minutes.Then CHARLIE appeared for 32 minutes;it was good to see her;my system might have worked! Then Reede was on (again) but only for 16 minutes.Then she was on with Karina for a 2-4-1 section.Karina was then on on her own for about 27 minutes.Megan was then on (again) for a solo section........Thats as far as I've got at about 03.16am.So I've got about another two hours to watch and report on tonight.So far I'd sat its a reasonable show;the 2-4-1 sections are getting better;tit to tit is happening at last although still tamish....If PAIGE appears on my recording I may well keep it otherwise probably not unless CHARLIE re-appears as well.At the moment it seems like a Reede and Daryl show.....
Anyway thats all for now;I'll continue tonight and then decide whether to keep my recording or not.Have a good day;work now and I'lll see you all again tonight.Bye for now.Look forward to your reports as usual.

UPDATE;Hi there. I've just watched the rest of BS1 from last night and am very upset.As I said earlier Megan came back on at 03.16 for 26 minutes and was followed by DARYL MORGAN again.Then Megan again until or just after 05.00.Then CHARLIE and Karina finished the show off with a 2-4-1 section;this was quite good with tit to tit happening! bUT I am quite upset that of all the seven (eight including Geri) on the shows last night all we had on BS1 were DARYL MORGAN,CHARLIE,REEDE,Karina and Megan.These were all on several times and yet again I didnt see PAIGE at all or Ella! Please tell me how often PAIGE was on BS" and Partyland;possibly most of the evening! I think next time shes on I might try BS2 and run the risk of her being on BS1 a lot of the time.She seems to be on BS2 and Partyland more at the moment plus BSXtra I suppose. Anyway although I thought it was a reasonable show I have deleted it because PAIGE wasnt on but also because it was really a Megan,Reede and Daryl takeover;all lovely girls but you can have too much of a good thing.Sorry to be a bit negative but I'm feeling a bit fed up with Cellcast and the girls rota;its very much hit and miss as to who shows up where! Its fine if you watch live and keep up with the girls movements on BSXtra but for us who need to sleep I dont think its very satisfactory at all.As a rsult over the last couple of weeks I've missed PAIGE and LORI completely quite a few times!At least I'v seen most of CAMILLAS recent "naughty" shows though. Anyway rant over;do you think I would be better off recording BS2 or is it just luck? Tea now and then I'm out until 10.30ish but will be back on later to see whos on and which sets are where! As far as I know CAMILLA and DARYL MORGAN are on tonight;not sure who else though. See you all later.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009 19:27 by Big Boobies.)
16-11-2009 08:30
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

The 2-4-1 between Daryl and Reede on Babestation 1 was very good last night. Quite a lot of licking each others tits. Just a shame it didn't last very long.

The Beautiful Twins
16-11-2009 09:01
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i for one was pretty disappointed with last nights show. with the exception of the always awesome reede (who is for my money the very best performer on ANY of the channels) the show seemed boring. charlie and karina don't do it for me, and megan always seems on when i watch. plus, i had shit reception for partyland and couldonly see one brief stint of paige in the bath; also, but for the one instance with paige, everytime i checked PL ella was on, and i find her quite dull. hopefully jessica or rosie will be on tonight

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-11-2009 13:33
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you get on last night? I tried BS2 and the last 30 minutes of BS1 on Channel 96 last night.It sort of worked better than just BS1.I only missed out on KELLY but had to "suffer" Yvette twice plus once with Michelle Moist 2-4-1;she was a nice surprise addition!Cleo was on quite a bit;not topless but I love her accent!Dani,DARYL and CAMILLA were very good although CAMILLA was very tame;only going topless not "naked" and no oil/cream! I bet she was better on BS1 as she has been recently! The 2-4-1s are definitely getting better as time goes on.As it was a reasonable show but not outstanding I have deleted it;if CAMILLa had been "more normal" and KELLY was on I might have kept it. Anyway work now but I'll see you all later.I look forward to reading your reports on "your" shows later. I will be back on between 9.30 and 10.00 to see which girls are on and what sets are on which shows. Thanks for this very useful service to us Freeviewers.
17-11-2009 08:45
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

BS1 to date is the only channel that shows Camilla naked (twice last night) and the Reede C-thong with gaffa tape. It is the most risque channel there is(out of the cellcast channels). Plus there was a Lori pussy slip(zoomed in), the last time she was on. If ur not watching live, stick with BS1 for your recordings. It's just the luck of the draw, what channels the girls go on. You may miss Paige BigBoobies, but the action from the other girls has certainly picked up since the return of Camilla. Karina & Reede 2-4-1 was hot the other night. I love watching Megan. She is a very sexy babe with some amazing outfits. Girls like Charlie, Ella, Karina and Yvette have caught the eye of late but Lori needs to be on more often.

One thing that bugs me is the static camera's. The girls are now very much restricted in their movements. It results in the girls being in the same position for far too long. When they move, the camera doesn't and they go back to the same position. Plus its not very smooth in movement. With sets now lasting 45mins to 1hr 15mins, the camera work negates the advancements that the show has made of late.

17-11-2009 17:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shaymas Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2009 17:40 )Josh Wrote:  Plus there was a Lori pussy slip(zoomed in), the last time she was on.

Surprised Don't suppose you recorded it did you?
17-11-2009 18:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV