babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: The Pad - Chat & Discussion
What you talking about chilly its amazing just look at the quality they r providing their webstream watchers!
Atleast they dont have to worry about us catching a slip with spellar on that set Wink

[Image: vlcsnap_2010_09_14_16h18m47s219.png]
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2010 16:20 by alexxxi.)
14-09-2010 16:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

yesterday annoyed

Evelynn

[Image: eve_103.jpg]
14-09-2010 16:30
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

U sure thats evelynn looks like bangbabes signed up paris hilton Smile
14-09-2010 17:06
kaelene Offline
Banned

Exclamation RE: The Pad - Chat & Discussion
Is it true that The pad/Early bird will not be on freeview in 2-3 week time? A forum member posted this is it true

(15-09-2010 11:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I think the freeview channel 20 air time between 3.am-9.am is currently being used by Bangmedia , but i have a few suspicions that Bangmedia may soon be leaving freeview altogether thus leaving some space for Ch 20 to show a full compliment of programs or lease the air time out to Cellcast to show more hours of psychic tv . My suspicions were first aroused about Bangmedia leaving freeview when i noticed a few days ago that on their Sky and freeview channels they no longer advertise Bangbabes or the Earlybird being on freeview like they have always done in the past , up till now they have always shown freeview Ch 98 in their EPGs , the freeview channel advert has just been removed from all available Bangmedia channels on all the Sky channels EPGs , also a few days ago i was listening to a girl on the Earlybird show and the caller was telling her that they should have put her on the freeview show so that he could see her on is tv and not the web stream , she told him that she had heard that in a few weeks time the freeview shows were finishing , so he would have to make do with just watching the shows on the web . I sent a PM to "admin" about the matter and he said he had not heard of Bangmedia leaving freeview and would ask them about them about it the next time he saw them .
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2010 12:22 by kaelene.)
15-09-2010 12:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-09-2010 12:16 )kaelene Wrote:  Is it true that The pad/Early bird will not be on freeview in 2-3 week time? A forum member posted this is it true

Like i posted on "the freeview channel changes" thread "admin" does not know of Bangmedia leaving freeview , he said the last time he spoke to them they were hoping to stay on freeview , but would ask them the next time he saw them , there is no actual evidence of Bangbabes / Earlybird leaving freeview just my own suspicions after hearing and viewing certain things , we will just have to wait and see , i think the time share agreement they have with Ch 20 on freeview may well run out around the 20th of October so the show should be on until then at least , after that it will be up to Bangmedia to decide if they want to renew the agreement or let someone else like Cellcast or Ch 20 themselves take over the freeview air time

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2010 16:03 by mr mystery.)
15-09-2010 15:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(15-09-2010 15:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(15-09-2010 12:16 )kaelene Wrote:  Is it true that The pad/Early bird will not be on freeview in 2-3 week time? A forum member posted this is it true

Like i posted on "the freeview channel changes" thread "admin" does not know of Bangmedia leaving freeview , he said the last time he spoke to them they were hoping to stay on freeview , but would ask them the next time he saw them , there is no actual evidence of Bangbabes / Earlybird leaving freeview just my own suspicions after hearing and viewing certain things , we will just have to wait and see , i think the time share agreement they have with Ch 20 on freeview may well run out around the 20th of October so the show should be on until then at least , after that it will be up to Bangmedia to decide if they want to renew the agreement or let someone else like Cellcast or Ch 20 themselves take over the freeview air time

The very first transmission of Bangbabes on Freeview ch98 was at 3am on 21 October 2009
15-09-2010 16:27
hisir Offline
Appreciative Capper

Evelynn this morning
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

[Image: 32_103_thumb.jpg]

Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
Oíche mhaith, codladh sámh
22-09-2010 06:16
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

^^^^ This is one of the annoying things about capping hisir. Elite got rid of their sparkly set because we all moaned about it on here. Getting caps when the girl is standing up is virtually impossible. It's a shame because Evelynn is looking her usual gorgeous self.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-09-2010 06:24
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

Does any one have address to send cards and letters for the girls because i have a letter,birthday card and a present for sammie pennington it was her first show on friday 24th sept on the pad

Many thanks andy pandy
28-09-2010 20:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-09-2010 20:30 )andy pandy Wrote:  Does any one have address to send cards and letters for the girls because i have a letter,birthday card and a present for sammie pennington it was her first show on friday 24th sept on the pad

Many thanks andy pandy
I can't remember the address off hand but there is one , i would advise you not to bother sending anything to Bangmedia , because the girls never get anything , i know for a fact that loads of people have sent many of the day and night time girls things and the girls never receive them , Donna Duke set her own PO box number up so that she could receive the presents her fans have sent her because she was not receiving anything that was sent to the Bangmedia PO box number .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2010 15:06 by mr mystery.)
29-09-2010 10:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV