RE: New: Babestation Xtra
i like it when they look at photos. some of the reactions are brilliant

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-11-2009 13:12
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol. they have definatly run out of ideas now how many times have they changed the formula on xtra? 1 big 3 small screens, 1 big, txt, 1 big advert for pix, and 3g. seriously they should set out a format, preferably the original 1 (pay donna her money for it) and get back to what worked.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-11-2009 13:22
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

(08-11-2009 22:19 )Moderation Station Wrote:  The texts are run from an automated push system from a shortcode (69222) and come straight to a computers moderation page and are then put to screen by the producer of BSXtra. As close to the time they came in as possible... Yes, even the feet ones.

Hmm, so how come mine didn't get through last night? I reged my name, sent a text, and about 30-40 mins later I got a text basically saying sorry, too busy, even though after I'd sent it there were two text reading sessions; this was around 01:18. So I sent it again at 02:10, and nothing. So, when the next text section came on, I sent it again, and lo! nothing. Given that all the messages were anons, and were specific about who was on screen - Daryl had pretty much just walked on and boom! texts to/about her where up - so I'm a little irked that the system/prodcuer was that picky.

So, 2 questions I'd like answered please: 1)Does the system block incoming texts if they've been sent the busy text? and 2)Was mine not published because it was a nice message, and not jabbering about boobs etc..?

The girls asked who was your fave and why, so I thought what the hell I send one in - now I wonder why I bothered. And the girls wonder why so many foot requests come in...

Other than that, I like BSX - it's great to actually see the girls personalities.

Apologies if I've come across as angry, but after taking the plunge for the first time, I feel quite let down. Cheers.

What was that?
11-11-2009 21:45
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Oi, lay off the foot guys! There's nothing wrong with a loving a woman head to toe Big Grin
11-11-2009 23:14
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

I don't mind feet but when every other text is asking the girl if she has ticklish feet / asking to show soles or whatever it does get quite annoying.
11-11-2009 23:28
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder why if they send you a txt saying sorry its too busy to show your txt. then why do they still charge you? after all i have never heard them say if its too busy we cant garantee to show them onscreen.

smile... even on the crap days!
11-11-2009 23:50
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I had loads of text problems last night too, I sent one voting for Daryl for my fav babe around 1am, but noticed I got no reply message saying your message will appear on screen, so I tried sending a similar message but got a send error, then tried again and got a send error, this happend about 8 or 9 times. finally around 3:30 am i got a reply back thinking this was for another text I had sent talking bout Daryl's multicolored socks but low and behold my very first text came on screen from hours earlier. Daryl saw it was from me and gave me a big "whooo Hooo" and a "yay Neil" so I was happy bout that.

I did try texting Jasmine as well after that but guess what....no reply messages again, I better not get charged for them.

The producers tend to save texts for when the babe its directed to is on screen usually. Nothing worse though then getting it read out by another who has no idea who you are or if it's a joke one aimed at your fav.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
11-11-2009 23:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I like this new Babestation Xtra, but only because it allows me to see the new 3G girls on a bigger screen. I honestly think the 3G girls should be promoted to the main screen - they're fa more beautiful than BS own girls.
12-11-2009 00:02
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

(11-11-2009 23:50 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  I wonder why if they send you a txt saying sorry its too busy to show your txt. then why do they still charge you? after all i have never heard them say if its too busy we cant garantee to show them onscreen.

My thoughts exactly. I studied the scrolling conditions blurb and the only thing they say os they reserve the right to edit and publish them for tv - I bet a lawyer would make that include not showing when it's too busy.

(11-11-2009 23:56 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  I had loads of text problems last night too, I sent one voting for Daryl for my fav babe around 1am, but noticed I got no reply message saying your message will appear on screen

Glad I wasn't the only one! Maybe because they'd switched to freeview as well, the system became swamped and confused?

(11-11-2009 23:56 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  The producers tend to save texts for when the babe its directed to is on screen usually. Nothing worse though then getting it read out by another who has no idea who you are or if it's a joke one aimed at your fav.

That makes sense. I wondered if they might wait until Camilla returned, but when she did, I was so tired that I just set the box to record the last two hours or so, so I'll know when I watch it back. Might do that in a mo...

If it's not up, I better not be charged.

What was that?
12-11-2009 01:47
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

(12-11-2009 00:02 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I like this new Babestation Xtra, but only because it allows me to see the new 3G girls on a bigger screen. I honestly think the 3G girls should be promoted to the main screen - they're fa more beautiful than BS own girls.

Ok... Camilla? Caty? Reede? Karina? Daryl? You don't think they're beautiful?

What was that?
12-11-2009 01:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV