Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion
(20-04-2011 11:54 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Sorry, but I think they look awful - totally fake and plastic.

Another performer who's obviously incapable of thinking beyond "bigger is better" and has therefore gone for implants that are too big for her frame.

The result is always the same: a horrible "solid" appearance that is about as sexy as sticking a balloon under your sweater (and blowing for too long).

And for those idiots who say "it's her body..." blah, blah. I know that - I'm not questioning her right to do it (she can do what she likes with her body).

Frankly, I think this "epidemic" of fake boobs is sad and absurd. I don't care so much about Lolly Badcock, but naturally beautiful women like Ashley Emma can't seem to see beyond it either.

Tragic is - perhaps - the best word to describe it.bladewave

Can see where you are coming from on this one.It is a little sad that so many glamour models feel the need for surgery but it seems to be an ever increasing number that will go that route.And like I said in another post elsewhere on this forum there are certain angles where the 'plastic bag full of shopping' really doesn't look very sexy at all.It has put me off one daytime/occasional nighttime babe altogether.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
22-04-2011 10:17
Find all posts by this user
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

I'll pass judgement when they settle down, their a bit 'ridgid' at the moment. The nipples look pretty symmetrical though, which is a plus i hope.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
22-04-2011 10:45
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Lolly likes them, i like themTongueTongueTongue, end of storyBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
22-04-2011 11:12
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

I agree they don't look great at the moment and maybe she should have waited a little longer for them to settle before unveiling them,but at least she hasn't got cross eyed nipples.

Surprised

Most of these surgeons should be hung drawn quartered then shat on
22-04-2011 11:17
dikdangle Offline
Banned

(22-04-2011 11:17 )madjack Wrote:  I agree they don't look great at the moment and maybe she should have waited a little longer for them to settle before unveiling them,but at least she hasn't got cross eyed nipples.

Surprised

Compared to Daryl Morgans or Alice Goodwins they are terrible should call her Lolly Badtits
22-04-2011 11:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what a way to make your first post 11 months after joining. lolly only has them done recently so they havent settled down yet, once they have settled down they will look a lot better

agree with socatoa so long as lolly is happy is the main thing and she is

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2011 11:44 by Rammyrascal.)
22-04-2011 11:43
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

To be honest I am over it now.just accepted that it's another one lost to the natural brigade.There is an opportunity for a new channel here.Naturalbabe!That way we can look for some new,young,natural talent and it's the only way you can join the channel.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
22-04-2011 11:51
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2011 11:36 )dikdangle Wrote:  
(22-04-2011 11:17 )madjack Wrote:  I agree they don't look great at the moment and maybe she should have waited a little longer for them to settle before unveiling them,but at least she hasn't got cross eyed nipples.

Surprised

Compared to Daryl Morgans or Alice Goodwins they are terrible should call her Lolly Badtits

I don't know what Alice looked like before she had her boobs op, but Daryl and Tiffany had large boobs before the operation, so they Boobs ops were more a boob lift. Look at Alex Adams, she was a B/C cup, now her boobs look good now.

Please don't have a go at the ladies who have these operations, but the Media and industry who think all men want is large breasted women!!
22-04-2011 11:54
jayblueeyes Offline

I agree natural is best. Well natural and out of course.......
22-04-2011 12:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-04-2011 11:12 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Lolly likes them, i like themTongueTongueTongue, end of storyBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Still doesn't make 'em look good.

(22-04-2011 11:54 )Paul71 Wrote:  Please don't have a go at the ladies who have these operations, but the Media and industry who think all men want is large breasted women!!

Most, if not all, the girls claim they have them done of their own volition.
22-04-2011 13:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV