Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(01-08-2011 23:52 )skateguy Wrote:  c.110 spammers have signed up to the Chat Room site in the past 24 hours.
i noticed that 2 sad muppets must be bored... whats the bets its the sad act with the twitters...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 04:32 by HEX!T.)
02-08-2011 04:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

looks like he's intent on putting every post i make on twitter...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-08-2011 16:24
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Perhaps the ordinary members are not posting as much, but the spammers are.
Maybe people are not aware that the forum has been under a heavy attack by spammer/spambots recently, since their posts get removed pretty quickly. I myself banned 4 new spambots, after their first posts, in about 3 minutes around midday today, before I logged out. I notice that there have been several more banned since then by other mods when I checked a few minutes ago.
05-08-2011 17:49
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I have tried in recent weeks to get involved instead of just reading and try to inject a bit of activity, I hope you have seen a slight rise Big Grin

Edit - NO PUNS INTENDED
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 17:56 by Money_Shot.)
05-08-2011 17:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

From time to time I check the member list and to see that when I joined this forum, others at the same time haven't even either activated their account or made a single post to note, it takes a while to go from newbie to established poster, however when I joined their wasn't nearly as much as newbies trying to hijack the forum for their own personal commercial gain's as their is now so a big thanks to the mods for their speediness in banning these morons trying to ruin our beloved forums.
05-08-2011 18:00
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Fuck that - down with the mod vilification of those poor entrepreneurs desperately trying to forge a living in this dog eat dog world we live in

How else am I supposed to find out how to buy cheap diazepam?
Big Grin

06-08-2011 01:17
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(06-08-2011 01:17 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
How else am I supposed to find out how to buy cheap diazepam?
Big Grin

[Image: smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030.gif] Psst. Over here.
06-08-2011 09:56
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Wondering what the level of forum activity is at these days. My impression is that it has gone down even since the summer when this thread was thinking about it (a bit wildly if I recall). Is that normal seasonal variation? I dimly remember some folks had stats and I wonder how they look now.

I imagine it is very subjective, in that if popular or regular posters tapir off a bit, this would be noticeable, whereas numbers of relatively new posters may not give the same impression. But the list of currently online member names often looks a little low.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 16:30 by Roquentin.)
09-01-2012 15:21
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^^^ It seems, to me anyway, that the majority of people who visit these days is non-posting lurkers. In fact I for one would be interested to know the stats on exactly how many members have yet to post compared to us regular posters.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-01-2012 16:33
terence Offline

(09-01-2012 16:33 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  ^^^ It seems, to me anyway, that the majority of people who visit these days is non-posting lurkers. In fact I for one would be interested to know the stats on exactly how many members have yet to post compared to us regular posters.

17.88% of members have posted.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/stats.php

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-01-2012 16:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS