Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
Certainly the girls i speak to all have Only Fans ranging from 10 subscribers to 90 so take home income after deductions is from £120 a month to £1080 a month.

All have increased membership thanks to S66 but then S66 has also increased callers thanks to their Only Fans

Only Fans is no threat to S66 other cam sites and Skype are because as pointed out earlier the % the channel take from the girls is perceived as too high for cam and punters are starting not to like it and looking for alternatives.

66 are just being greedy here with OF, though i admit the main reason I follow a girl is because I can ring them on TV, the OF is just a sideline to me.

I believe there are further discussions over the situation so it may be to stir things up first ...or to clarrify it ...
12-10-2018 22:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirtydan6668 Offline
Junior Poster

I think hannah martin prob done. She was due on sched for 14th sun this month and has been taken off. She is really pushing her onlyfans and is charging for harder video content to make up for lack of s66 income.
12-10-2018 22:47
Doctor P Offline
Senior Poster

(12-10-2018 22:23 )docutech Wrote:  Certainly the girls i speak to all have Only Fans ranging from 10 subscribers to 90 so take home income after deductions is from £120 a month to £1080 a month.

All have increased membership thanks to S66 but then S66 has also increased callers thanks to their Only Fans

Only Fans is no threat to S66 other cam sites and Skype are because as pointed out earlier the % the channel take from the girls is perceived as too high for cam and punters are starting not to like it and looking for alternatives.

66 are just being greedy here with OF, though i admit the main reason I follow a girl is because I can ring them on TV, the OF is just a sideline to me.

I believe there are further discussions over the situation so it may be to stir things up first ...or to clarrify it ...

Why ring them on TV when you can now cut out the middle man and arrange to call them and pay them direct, granted this doesn’t suit everyone but it works best for me Smile
12-10-2018 23:08
Jack the Nipper Offline
Posting Machine

With automation impacting on future jobs/sectors I just wonder if S66 are just looking to clear the decks by getting rid of the existing roster & bring in some android women to replace them (or perhaps they've just been watching too much of Humans or Westworld).Just think S66 wouldn't have to pay them anything & they wouldn't complain about conditions,they'd virtually work nearly 24 hours a day & wouldn't need to take days off (unless they malfunction).

In all seriousness though I just wonder if the whole trying to cream a % off other earnings outside of S66 crappy idea is a cynical ploy by the bosses to test the loyalty of their self-employed staff & say by spending less time on OF they'd get the promise of more hours on S66.Christ the roster at S66 is thinner than Prince William's hairline as it is without pissing off existing staff.Some of the girls on S66 model on other websites,ladsmags & Paul Raymond scruff mags so would they also want a cut of their earnings from that as well.

I just wonder what Trade Union bosses like Frances O'Grady,Len McCluskey etc would make of these new working conditions being proposed on the girls or is it more than likely that as they are self-employed & the Government aren't involved they aren't bothered.

I've worked self-employed in the construction industry for over 20 years & I've always been aware that I have fewer workers than an employee who works direct what with no holiday or sick-pay,I have to be laid off before any employee that works direct for the employer does & I can get the heave-ho from any job with as little as 10 minutes notice.But my own trump card is that I can resign from any job by giving a leave of notice with immediate effect (& not give a week or a months notice)if I'm not happy.But if any company I worked for asked for a cut of any earnings for work I do privately I'd tell them to get fucked.
13-10-2018 01:34
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(12-10-2018 11:10 )darren73 Wrote:  I heard 2 Bs babes chatting about Onlyfans behind the paywall the one was saying she made like 3,000 last month without even doing much so if you have a babe who is doing all the time like Danni and Lucy think of the money they are making with no overheads

Dannii has posted screengrabs of her earnings on Instagram that show she makes around $30,000 per month on her Only Fans.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-10-2018 05:32
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Holy shit £30,000! I guess im gonna have to start getting my man tits out for people on the internet

I miss Amber Coen
13-10-2018 06:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Not advisable mate!! you'd have police onto you in flash!! Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2018 06:34 by lovebabes56.)
13-10-2018 06:27
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

My man tits are lovely even the police would pay to see them Smile im a solid b cup

I miss Amber Coen
13-10-2018 06:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Let me know when you have your page set up then!! (as long as the subscription fee isn't too steep)

If there is a mass exodus of babe and they don't get enough babes then they'd probably have to introduce a gay channel to make up numbers?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-10-2018 06:38
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

£50 a month should do it....im worth it lol

On a serious note though has macy and cara not turned up today? they was on the schedule from 5:30 but not seen them yet

I miss Amber Coen
13-10-2018 06:45