cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

RE: Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion
I really liked the new one, didn't mind seeing a change and it goes real well with her darker hair, I'm not tired of the catsuit/jumpsuit either as it suits her style, not like she doesn't wear other outfits it's just her signature one, just check the thread she's wore many different ones

Another fantastic day, and it was great to see her back as she hasn't been on in a little while, great surprise and it was fantastic Big Grin Heart
14-09-2014 21:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Scarlet looked Well Sexy in her Black Catsuit she has a Fantastic Body.
14-09-2014 22:16
amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

Not sure if this has been said already but she goes by the name Selena Montanez at onlytease.com
19-09-2014 11:50
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

So she's just gona lie there & do Nowt then? I'm sorry but what's the point of being on after 10 if that's all your gona do
19-09-2014 22:09
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Scarlet is technically not doing scheduled for a nightshow, or even a teaseshow.... so untwist those panties of yours.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
19-09-2014 22:22
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(19-09-2014 22:22 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Scarlet is technically not doing scheduled for a nightshow, or even a teaseshow.... so untwist those panties of yours.

Panties untwisted but as the day shows last 16.5 hrs as it is do we really need an extension?
19-09-2014 22:29
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't mind if Scarlet does an extra hour that eats into a night show. I'm sure it's just the usual scheduling crap.

I DO mind -- I mind very much -- when Studio66 dickheads wait ten minutes to log in her phone (so that calls get diverted to someone else) and wait 12 minutes to put the "daytime extra" banner on the screen.

They snagged a bunch of us into the queue that way, the f*&%ing crooks. Even Scarlet said that her queue was full of guys that were complaining.

I don't really subscribe to most of the conspiracy theories that get talked about on this forum -- mostly because I don't think the idiots who run these shows are bright enough to do half the things they are regularly accused of doing. But I do think that they are -- to a man -- an unprincipled bunch of shitheads who should have studied a little harder in school so that they could have gotten a more respectable job where they wouldn't have to try so hard to rip people off for a living.

I swear, something heavy should fall on them. Like a piano, or an anvil, or a safe.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2014 22:31 by Goodfella3041.)
19-09-2014 22:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

At least the dayshow numbers stayed up,but its a bit poor to effectively give your rivals a bigger head start than they already do,particularly on a Friday night when it should be busier,basically Scarlet is just a straight replacement for Miss Anderson with the same views on where to show some skin,sad to see the channel take a step backwards,i mean some of the recent tease shows have been poor but to extend the dayshow further than it already is could be suicidal.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
19-09-2014 23:52
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

I was waiting for some excitement... But it didn't show!!

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
20-09-2014 02:37
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

It's quite simple: nobody was down for a tease hour, so S66 kept their prized daytime asset on so she could continue the flow of calls. This is much better than having all three streams vacant as Becky and Evelyn had finished at around 9ish. How people can find Scarlet dull is beyond me. She is utterly spellbinding: from those sultry looks into the camera, to those beautiful blue eyes. You guys must be watching something different to myself. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2014 09:49 by JAMES the PERVERT.)
20-09-2014 09:43

gemma hiles