Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Mikki B (Mikayla Bayliss) - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Waste of an hour, looked hot as hell, teasing like crazy yet no topless stuff at all, not even a flash of tit for heavens sake-why does she even bother to do nights.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-01-2019 00:29
Find all posts by this user
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

As much as i love Mikki, genuinely one of the best looking babes on the shows for me. Looks amazing in everything she wears but these tease shows really aren't tease. They're just slightly more x rated day shows at night. There needs to be flashes of boobs at least otherwise its just a day show.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
29-01-2019 00:49
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It is despairing at times watching such a hot and horny young lady such as Mikki B appear on set for S66, because she just doesn't do the one thing you should be doing with a tease for 2hrs or longer-bare your breasts, or at least give a quick flash every now and then. Otherwise you have to question what the point of her being on at nights is and I say this as a fan of her and remembering what she used to give us. The same with Mikaela Witt except she ended up flashing her tits and then going topless(all the more surprising her then going off to BS and onto days!) It would be nice if just one night Mikki B rewarded her loyal callers and viewers with something more...but I fear she won't ever do it, though I'd love to be proved wrong.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-02-2019 23:05
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Yeah at this stage its just flat out annoying that Mikki B just out right refuses to get topless & show off her fine tits & that amazing body of hers.

Like she is doing alot of these tease shows over the last few weeks & months at this stage now but still does not advance to showing anything more like what the fuck like come on girl.

With the way she moves about on there now my god she looks to be horny as hell she actually moves more better & does more than the other woman that get naked on their tease shows on here but she won't unleash those tits.

This woman could be one of the best on Studio 66 if she damn well pleases but no that of course does not seem to be on her mind to do.
11-02-2019 23:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Reminds me of that song by Toni Basil-Hey Mickey! (Hey Mikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey mikki, hey mikki) except that you can't when covered and wearing tights over your bottoms!

11-02-2019 23:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh why does she bother to do tease nights and never reveal her tits-it's such a waste of her talent.

19-02-2019 01:23
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

On right now in a very hot outfit and certainly performs sexy af

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
25-02-2019 23:34
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Mikki B is staying for 2 hours tonight for her tease.

This amazing looking woman has all the right moves & is sexy as hell.

But damn it if only she decided to loseing up when it came to actually take her clothes off.
Does not seem it will happen with her.
25-02-2019 23:39
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Wouldn't get your hopes up even with two hours-we can dream though Big Grin

25-02-2019 23:41
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

You know, I actually give Mikki a pass. Yeah those titties never coming out somewhat negates the 'tease' element (wasn't a fan of her boobjob anyway so no loss) especially we're supposed to erase from memory her nightshows.

But she does make the effort in her body language, outfits and movements. More so than some of the actual night babes themselves.
25-02-2019 23:59
Thread Closed