gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average

Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Georgia Foxx (Georgie Gold)
(26-09-2024 16:53 )skully Wrote:  I'm getting fed up of negative post after negative post, it's not constructive, it's petty moaning, so it's now in the TZ. Feel free to bitch in that thread until I get bored and close it.
If you are no longer a fan of Georgia, move on and watch and comment about somebody else, don't think you can fill her thread with pointless negativity. There is a difference between constructive criticsm and being negative for the sake of it, learn the difference!

Supportive of this. Well done Mr Moderator. I didn’t see the comment but can guess who wrote it. It is unhinged to keep on obsessively commenting negatively in this way. It seems like a vendetta. I respected arguments made, but when someone conducts themselves in this obsessive way it tends to detract from the valid criticisms they have been making

(26-09-2024 09:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Just watching her on a call now, it looks like a call with her bank manager to arrange an overdraft...
(26-09-2024 10:34 )seymourclunge Wrote:  Odd conversations you might have with your bank manager. She has just very clearly asked a caller to shove his c**k between her t**s and f*** her mouth...
Big Laugh
Bounce

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2024 22:24 by crankshaft.)
26-09-2024 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline

(26-09-2024 14:30 )crankshaft Wrote:  Caught sight of Georgia on set late morning. Loved the sexy Secretary outfit. Very sexyTongue

Further to what I posted earlier, I thought Georgia was looking particularly beautiful. Very lovelyHeart

||||||||
26-09-2024 19:09
Hobgoblin Offline
Master Poster

(26-09-2024 16:53 )skully Wrote:  I'm getting fed up of negative post after negative post, it's not constructive, it's petty moaning, so it's now in the TZ. Feel free to bitch in that thread until I get bored and close it.
If you are no longer a fan of Georgia, move on and watch and comment about somebody else, don't think you can fill her thread with pointless negativity. There is a difference between constructive criticsm and being negative for the sake of it, learn the difference!

Hear hear! The criticism of Georgia is unjustified. She’s a beautiful girl and great on the phones when you call her Tongue So what if she doesn’t perform like Clara? Who does? Bliss DiMicco is the same. Sits there on her phone looking moody. But with that killer body who cares? She still gives you a great show when you call her.

Just like we’re all different, the babeshow girls are different. I wouldn’t want all the girls to be like Atlanta and Clara, as much as I love them!

Variety is the spice of life!
26-09-2024 21:17
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2024 19:06 )crankshaft Wrote:  

Supportive of this. Well done Mr Moderator. I didn’t see the comment but can guess who wrote it. It is unhinged to keep on obsessively commenting negatively in this way. It seems like a vendetta. I respected arguments made, but when someone conducts themselves in this obsessive way it tends to detract from the valid criticisms they have been making

(26-09-2024 09:51 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Just watching her on a call now, it looks like a call with her bank manager to arrange an overdraft...
(26-09-2024 10:34 )seymourclunge Wrote:  Odd conversations you might have with your bank manager. She has just very clearly asked a caller to shove his c**k between her t**s and f*** her mouth...
Big Laugh
Bounce

Three different members were giving negative feedback about her, so according to you we are all unhinged?

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
Yesterday 10:38
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2024 21:17 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  

Hear hear! The criticism of Georgia is unjustified. She’s a beautiful girl and great on the phones when you call her Tongue So what if she doesn’t perform like Clara? Who does? Bliss DiMicco is the same. Sits there on her phone looking moody. But with that killer body who cares? She still gives you a great show when you call her.

Just like we’re all different, the babeshow girls are different. I wouldn’t want all the girls to be like Atlanta and Clara, as much as I love them!

Variety is the spice of life!

Interesting take. That is like saying badly cooked food in one restaurant is just as good as well cooked food at another restaurant because "variety is the spice of life!"

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
Yesterday 10:43
Hobgoblin Offline
Master Poster

Okay Kev, you don’t like Georgia! We get it! Bounce
Yesterday 10:50
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

Hmmmmm.
Just been reading through this thread and the other one in TZ just to try and make sense of it all.

As a viewer of and caller to these shows over many years albeit less frequently nowadays I have often voiced my concerns about wider babeshow culture and babe behaviour. Most of the time I have done so on more general channel discussion threads at least in part because the channel is so often at least in part responsible for the behavioural culture of the babes that represent them. While not totally unheard of it is very rare that l go into a thread for a particular babe and direct criticism at them with one relatively recent notable exception.
And it takes a particularly obnoxious, self righteous, greedy and disreputable pattern of behaviour for me to do that.

In this thread I have identified some praise on perceived good looks and telephonic experience. Some criticism on perceived unhappiness of expression and distraction towards one's own mobile.
These observations are nothing new to be honest and have been around since this forums inception. The issue here I think is one of over analysis of every move or non move in an attempt to prove ones own criticism.

Plenty of babes have been distracted by things down the years whether it be their own mobile phone or the antics of a camera operator or chat with a producer or whatever. This is more standard than perhaps might often be appreciated. Babes often completely ignore callers because a conversation with a producer seems infinitely more interesting Rolleyes.
Plenty of babes have looked bored or disinterested over the years too.

Georgia is on the shows because presumably Xpanded have decided there is a case for her being there and she is a willing participant for her own reasons.
This thread shows she has her praisers and detractors on different criteria.
Speculation on her shift patterns and call targets are pretty pointless as none of us know all the facts.

Individual analysis of every little aspect of a babes behaviour on show after show does veer rather into the overkill territory which is where mod intervention can most likely manifest itself as it has done here.
It is a natural human instinct to want to prove oneself right about things.
I have been guilty of this many times. The more mature part of me tells myself off for it and says 'FFS Snooks give it up, it ain't worth it'.

Casual commentary is all good. Repeated singling out is not particularly healthy. But hey that's just my opinion and I could be talking absolute bollocks as I often do Bounce.

(This post was last modified: Yesterday 14:53 by Snooks.)
Yesterday 12:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(Yesterday 10:50 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Okay Kev, you don’t like Georgia! We get it! Bounce

Yep we get it!!! If you don't like Georgia, don't watch her & watch babes you do like. No need for this constant Georgia bashing of yours whatsoever. Please stop it

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:42 by Rammyrascal.)
Yesterday 12:39
crankshaft Offline

(Yesterday 10:38 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Three different members were giving negative feedback about her, so according to you we are all unhinged?

No, just you. It is only you who seems to have a vendetta against her, in the same way you seemed to display towards Tia Essex. Valid criticism is one thing, but obsessive excoriation which is what you are doing is quite another.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:45 by crankshaft.)
Yesterday 12:44
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Exactly, nothing new in what Georgia is doing, & yet she has already received a careers worth of criticism for doing the exact same thing that many others have done before her & many are doing now but are not getting spoken about. What has played out here is what I can only describe as a Witch Hunt.
All that matters is that Xpanded seem content with Georgia as they are giving her shifts.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
Yesterday 12:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles