Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Toned down shows are also a big reason for low call minutes. It won't so much affect the girls who normally give safer performances that their fans expect, but it will affect those more used to a raunchier performance that they now cannot give. And if a girl gives a performance that pushes the limits, the more likely call rates go up.

Put it this way. I've flicked through babe channels on occasion for the past couple of years, but the first time I really stopped to take notice & actually call was around this time last year. Dannii Harwood on Bangbabes laid spread eagle, totally naked, rubbing oil in all over every nook & cranny. And fantastic she was on the phone Wink And had I been looking for the first time on this channel a lot of times recently I doubt I would've have called.
03-08-2011 15:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If the webstream was a factor then it won't take long for it to be clear
03-08-2011 15:37
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

"You juke the stats, and majors become colonels"

I mentioned before how some girls can just basically do what they want on a shift, safe in the knowledge that will rack up call minutes from callers that won't get through. Call minutes are obviously what these channels live and die by, but there has to be a level playing field surely? We've all seen the likes of Tori or Dannii chatting to the crew for extended periods while blatantly not on a call which means they either aren't getting callers (in which case how can their minutes be good enough for them to stay?), or they are ignoring them. And if it's the latter, management must know about it and be complicit, which is even worse.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-08-2011 15:54
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-08-2011 15:54 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Tori or Dannii chatting to the crew for extended periods while blatantly not on a call which means they either aren't getting callers (in which case how can their minutes be good enough for them to stay?), or they are ignoring them. And if it's the latter, management must know about it and be complicit, which is even worse.

Well we know what dannii does to get her call minutes up but we cant mention that sort of thing on this forum Wink,that will just be RLCs little secret.
03-08-2011 17:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Funny how all these girls with such bad call stats find another channel pretty much straight away. Yep, their call stats must be awful. Rolleyes Nah, piss poor management is the issue, and will be the death of RLC if they don't get their act together.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 17:07 by Chilly.)
03-08-2011 17:06
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Quote:Dannii chatting to the crew for extended periods

I gave up talking to her in the day time the first time I ever called RLC, she paid very little attention, and was to busy chatting up the camera men or producers. Very pissed off annoyed
03-08-2011 17:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just seen the latest RLC updated schedule posted by "winsaw" , i see that Jennifer Jade has been removed from tonight's line up , she also failed to show up the last nights scheduled show
Dionne Mendez has also been removed from Friday nights Schedule
So to prevent endless debates and speculation can some one please confirm if these 2 girls still work for RLC or are they two more to join what seems like a never ending list of girls leaving RLC .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-08-2011 18:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Jennier won't be in tonight as shes not feeling very well

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-08-2011 18:14
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(03-08-2011 18:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  , i see that Jennifer Jade has been removed from tonight's line up , .

Its ok tho Lucy Gresty is a main girl tonight,im sure she would get more calls than the likes of ani james any night lol Tongue
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 19:07 by anchorman.)
03-08-2011 18:31
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

i would be interested to know if the call volumes and therefore RLC's revenue stream affects the likelihood of a girl staying or going ! i am assuming it must as less calls, less income, less for salary's.

However i know some girls are on fixed contracts on other stations and therefore are not relying on a percentage of call revenue to boost salary so should be relatively safe , are they less likely to be concerned about the callers ?

Does this apply at RLC bladewave
03-08-2011 18:55

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL