Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
If they were more beautiful than the BS girls they wouldnt be on 3G, simples *mmmpf

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
12-11-2009 01:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Thought I would post a few thoughts about what I caught last night. I have mentioned in many of my previous posts that Dani was my favourite girl, and I could comfortable watch her doing the most mundane of jobs, be it doing the ironinig, painting her nails, reading the paper, however after 5 minutes of BSXtra last night I could stand no more.

I really wish they would decide on the format of this show, as when it came back (despite the host of 'moan my name', 'show us your soles' texts) I thought it was going to be really good. They then turned it into another phone in show, and now it appears to be based purely (from what I saw) on getting the viewers to send in photos of their genitalia. I caught a brief bit of it two nights ago and the girls were rating the pictures on a scale of hot to cold, last night it was who is bigger 'the north or the south'. What next who is bigger, the over 25s or the under 25s? I found this completely unwatchable, and hope they resort to how BSXtra was presented when it originally came back. I suppose getting people to send in pictures at £3 a pop, is far more lucrative to them than texts at £1.50 mind.
12-11-2009 11:31
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i like it now theyve gone back to just texts and pics and no phone. and also liked the various themes they had going. gets the banter between babes and the people who text in and makes the show very entertaining

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-11-2009 16:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-11-2009 01:49 )Golgathor Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 00:02 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I like this new Babestation Xtra, but only because it allows me to see the new 3G girls on a bigger screen. I honestly think the 3G girls should be promoted to the main screen - they're fa more beautiful than BS own girls.

Ok... Camilla? Caty? Reede? Karina? Daryl? You don't think they're beautiful?

No, I can say with all honesty that I don't find any of those you named there attractive. Most of those listed annoy the tits off me, but I'm not about to start saying which. Camilla, I used to think was gorgeous, but she's now joined the clones with her boob job and I just can't look at her the same anymore. I think the 3G girls are from Prague... or somewhere in the Czech Republic, at least, and simply wipe the floor with most of the UK Babeshow girls.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2009 20:05 by StanTheMan.)
12-11-2009 20:02
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-11-2009 01:57 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  If they were more beautiful than the BS girls they wouldnt be on 3G, simples *mmmpf

Or could it be that they just don't fancy flying to and from the Czech Republic every night to be in the studio? *mmmpf!
12-11-2009 20:08
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

Well, I watched my recording from the other night, and on the two text sessions with Camilla, my text did not appear. I'm pretty damn disappointed - after all, shouldn't Cellcast want people who have never text in to do so?

Mind you, given that alll the texts that did make it through asked to boobs, bums, feet, etc., I assume that as mine didn't, it was decided not to put it up. I do not accept the whole busy excuse on the grounds that bsx is supposedly dedicated to nothing more than texts and pics, and the excuse of being busy is bullshit - see my previous rant as to why. Maybe I should block my number so I go through as anon, as they ALWAYS get through!

Also, as I've paid for a service they have failed to provide, I think that may be called a criminal act; most notably fraud.

So Moderation Station, any answers for a first time texter who is probably never going to text again and would like his money back?

Apologies for the rant...

What was that?
12-11-2009 21:12
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

(12-11-2009 20:02 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Camilla, I used to think was gorgeous, but she's now joined the clones with her boob job and I just can't look at her the same anymore.

Well, I know it's a shock, but she's still beautiful and has those piercing eyes, her boobs are nicely done, so still gorgeous in my book. Camilla didn't do it for a cosmetic reason - there was a personal issue to do with the way her body had altered some time ago that she was not happy with, and it's taken her 4 years to finally decide to take the plunge, so it wasn't an overnight decision like some girls make.

Give it another few weeks for them to settle, and you might, or might not, have a different point of view...

What was that?
12-11-2009 21:25
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-11-2009 21:12 )Golgathor Wrote:  Apologies for the rant...

Don't apologise, Golgather, Cellcast are a bunch of crooks (not sure how long that particular comment will stay, but they are).

Everything they do is geared to extracting money from us - okay, so that's their job, but the way Babestation does it seems so dirty and underhand somehow. "Tonight we want your pics!" Okay, fair enough, whatever floats their boat - but shouldn't Cellcast be paying us for that, instead of the other way round?

Reverse billing, texts received that you never asked for, texts charged for, but never read out/displayed, 'Dani has a hot girl caller' bollocks... it's a minefield and my advice is to stay away.
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2009 01:41 by StanTheMan.)
13-11-2009 00:19
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(12-11-2009 21:12 )Golgathor Wrote:  Well, I watched my recording from the other night, and on the two text sessions with Camilla, my text did not appear. I'm pretty damn disappointed - after all, shouldn't Cellcast want people who have never text in to do so?

Mind you, given that alll the texts that did make it through asked to boobs, bums, feet, etc., I assume that as mine didn't, it was decided not to put it up.

I think in one of my first posts here I posted something fairly similar, and it was one of the main reasons why I no longer text these shows. I just sent in a nice clean text wishing Dani a nice holiday and hope that she has a good time. Did it make the screen? Did it fuck. Like yourself, I would have imagined if I had asked Dani to get on all fours, shake her boobs and moan my name that would have got through no problem!
13-11-2009 15:09
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

I've sent two clean texts over the past few weeks and both have made it on the TV (one was read out the day before BSxtra made its debut, the other was on BSxtra). I think it comes down to luck more then anything. However, the past few days they've been concentrating on pictures being sent in and it's fair to say text messages have been sacrificed as a consequence.
13-11-2009 18:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV