clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Carmen - Discussion Thread

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread
Carmen Terrell Wrote:
wak1976 Wrote:i love seeing carmen,her OUTfits are amazing xxx i really do love seeing carmen alot and i cant beleive i missed another morning show !!! hope someone has a vid or caps so i know what she looked like.lots of love
tiger/pete xxx

hello sexybums! Smile)) thanx for a great show this morning.. really enjoyed myself! Smile) was great waking up with you lot Wink lol...
ill be next on saturday morning 5.30am - 10am Smile xxx look forward to seeing ya! xxxxxxx mwah <3

oh carmen , i cant wait baby,thanks very much sweetheart,i am gonna go to bed especcially early on friday night now so that i can wake up in time to watch you all morning without having to worry about going to work lol,i can just stay in bed and watch you having fun hun.thanks baby and i hope your having a nice day princess...xxx
all my sweet huggs , love n KISSES
tiger/pete XXX

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-06-2009 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Carmen Terrell Wrote:
wak1976 Wrote:i love seeing carmen,her OUTfits are amazing xxx i really do love seeing carmen alot and i cant beleive i missed another morning show !!! hope someone has a vid or caps so i know what she looked like.lots of love
tiger/pete xxx

hello sexybums! Smile)) thanx for a great show this morning.. really enjoyed myself! Smile) was great waking up with you lot Wink lol...
ill be next on saturday morning 5.30am - 10am Smile xxx look forward to seeing ya! xxxxxxx mwah <3

Sorry I missed the show Carmen just got back from camping trip tonight but I will catch you on saturday. xx
04-06-2009 19:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Carmen Terrell Wrote:
tiger/pete xxx

and hi to you carmen hope your week is going well. are you doing anymore boxing girl work soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-06-2009 20:16
irishtender Offline
Banned

Hi Carmen,

Just wondering wen are u going to be doing a day shift again?? I work nites and just cant drag myself out of bed for the morning shift Sad Sad and i love watching you. your beautiful to look at and great on the mic.
Your big fan irishtender
Kisses xxxxxxxxxx
05-06-2009 16:20
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

irishtender Wrote:Hi Carmen,

Just wondering wen are u going to be doing a day shift again?? I work nites and just cant drag myself out of bed for the morning shift Sad Sad and i love watching you. your beautiful to look at and great on the mic.
Your big fan irishtender
Kisses xxxxxxxxxx

hi lovie Smile) xx.. i havent got any days coming up im afraid.. im down for doign the breakfast shows! so ill be on 2moro morning 5.30am - 10am , same sunday.. Smile) xxxxxxxx thanx hun, im glad 2 know you enjoy watching me! xxx loads of love, <3

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
05-06-2009 16:29
skully Offline

Hi Carmen, looking forward to waking up to you tomorrow...even if it is via TV Wink lol.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
05-06-2009 16:32
irishtender Offline
Banned

Carmen Terrell Wrote:
irishtender Wrote:Hi Carmen,

Your big fan irishtender
Kisses xxxxxxxxxx

hi lovie Smile) xx.. i havent got any days coming up im afraid.. im down for doign the breakfast shows! so ill be on 2moro morning 5.30am - 10am , same sunday.. Smile) xxxxxxxx thanx hun, im glad 2 know you enjoy watching me! xxx loads of love, <3

Thanks for the reply carmen, really appreciated Big Grin
Looks like ill jus hav to get the coffee and red bull out and jus not sleep, ill b wired to the moon lol laugh but it will b worth it Tongue
Kisses xxxxxx
05-06-2009 16:45
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Carmen I will be watching the show on-line as usual and hope to chat with you tomorrow sweetheart. Smile) xxxx
05-06-2009 17:13
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Toungue RE: Carmen - Discussion Thread
well i am absolutely thrilled to know your on the breakfast show on sunday aswel as tomorrow morning too carmen,just means an early night on saturday aswel lol coz i`m going to bed in about ten miniutes so i can wake up early in bed with you in the morning xxx
all my love and lots of kisses
tiger/pete xxx xxx xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
05-06-2009 22:20
Bunna Away
On Leave

Goddamn it! I'm working tomorrow.

I will have to send the Goddess Carmen my work schedule so she can arrange her shifts to suit me Tongue

Thank you and goodnight!
05-06-2009 23:31

gemma hiles