Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Mikki B (Mikayla Bayliss) - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Is she shows her breasts its not a tease it's a standard night show segment so im fine with it because i wouldnt expect otherwise

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
26-02-2019 00:29
Find all posts by this user
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

This is the flaw in tease shows....people interpret "tease" in different ways. Mainly down to some babes rather lax interpretation of "tease" shows. Some are openly topless, some hide them and flash them, some just flat out no shows. TBH in my opinion if its flat non topless its not a tease show, its a day show with slightly sexier slightly more revealing clothes. I'm not saying she has to do anything she doesn't want to but for me tease has to lead to showing something. These shows rely on visual stimulation tease shows even more so.

I guess there was a "market" for these shows from Mikki, mainly her regular callers from daytime wanted to get a little more naughty then day chat and don't care whether she shows or not. Going by some of her outfits and moves recently dome crap features heavily in that.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2019 01:12 by babefan2012.)
26-02-2019 00:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Frustrating to say the least. Mikayla has been around a long time and yet for some reason unknown to anyone else except it seems her, she never shows anything remotely breast-related. She used to be a lot more dynamic when on the defunct PBoy Chat channel and did a fabulous share with Mikaela Witt once. I don't understand her at all.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-02-2019 11:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Presumably - like a lot of the 'babes' - she'll only show 'em on her website or her OnlyFans page, if she has one. One rule for the paying callers, another for the subscribers, it would seem.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-02-2019 12:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I quite liked her show lastnight, as a tease it was good, and a 1000 times better than that mess produced by Gigi the night before,
Mikki was full of energy moved around a lot showing her amazing body off very well, she was happy and playful and was a good watch, and atleast the outfit was seethrough so could see her boobs quite well,
I think robot devil has hit the nail on the head, the FTA boob out shows she used to do on RLC stopped when she got her website so don't think we will see them coming back sadly, judging by how busy her phone was lastnight she's got nothing pushing her to step it up ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-02-2019 13:55
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

She has a website, MikkiiB dot com or something similar. Fairly overwhelmingly sure she shows them in there. As a lot of babes feel “they shouldn’t have to show anything unless you’re paying behind a paywall of some description” safe to say Mikkii is one of those. Few don’t seem to get that that’s like asking for something without giving little in return. Pretty much sums up a lot of the babes but they all have there core callers and followers which will blindly do as told and except anything as a “good deal” even when it’s not.

(This post was last modified: 26-02-2019 14:23 by babefan2012.)
26-02-2019 14:17
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

At least her outfit this time around was more sexier than some previous ones.

26-02-2019 15:32
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes she did look sexier and did move about but how many times can you caress your tits without feeling the urge to get one or both out. I fail to see the point of her doing that for 2hrs! Very disappointing.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-02-2019 17:44
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(26-02-2019 17:44 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Yes she did look sexier and did move about but how many times can you caress your tits without feeling the urge to get one or both out. I fail to see the point of her doing that for 2hrs! Very disappointing.

Seeing as this thread doesn't have much pages to look back on.

Mikki B decided to cover her tits up on her nightshows or tease shows half way through 2016 when she got her new boob job.
She then just did a handfull of nightshows after with the last been on December 2016 where she showed her tits & in them shows after her new boob there was some harsh things been said about her tits & people saying she runned her body on here.

Until Mikki B started doing the tease shows again in July last year with not even a quick flash of her tits since.

So i don't know was all that the reason why she seems shy now to show her tits & get topless when she did many times before in 2016 of before it.

I for one think her tits look great now in the pictures or videos you can see else where online in recent times or also her see through clothes last night which she looked great.

Thats if Mikki had something done to them or not since she went topless before.
26-02-2019 19:54
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Her tease show wasn't bad for me last night. A lot of the big names on other channels looked bored and Mikayla at least put in plenty of movement - walking, standing and foot tease - around the very limited set. I thought the outfit was interesting too and it didn't bother me that there's no boobs out anymore from her. Also she's not usually one of my regular favourites to watch religiously on nights and her show last night made me take notice a bit more.

Well done to Mikayla and S66 could do with other daytime babes following that example a little more on later shows. Rebecca's the best, Heather is getting better and better and Mikayla showed a promising effort last night.

Now for Gigi... Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
26-02-2019 20:11
Thread Closed