Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

S66 Chat

FEDEDANELLA88 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: S66 Chat
No s66chat today not for choice, but for lack of both Ruby Lowe and Rhiannon. Agree with you if they do not involve other faces and make the s66chat more stimulating and interactive it will be destined to end soon.
21-05-2021 12:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-05-2021 12:02 )FEDEDANELLA88 Wrote:  No s66chat today not for choice, but for lack of both Ruby Lowe and Rhiannon. Agree with you if they do not involve other faces and make the s66chat more stimulating and interactive it will be destined to end soon.

Yep, especially the daytime chat show

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2021 18:51 by Rammyrascal.)
21-05-2021 18:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I thought it was strange to be honest that they never tried a couple of new babes out as a pairing for the chat and seeing how they work out.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-05-2021 18:55
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Today one of the regular chatters a favorite (his name in red) got stroppy and was banned Ha ha now only two regulars left.!!
25-05-2021 23:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^If you are referring to CheekyKev I've had my run ins with him, so has one of the other users. He was only kicked out of the chat. I was working all day and only found out what happened from Evski. He dominates the chat to point where it becomes unhealthy for others.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-05-2021 07:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-05-2021 07:05 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^If you are referring to CheekyKev I've had my run ins with him, so has one of the other users. He was only kicked out of the chat. I was working all day and only found out what happened from Evski. He dominates the chat to point where it becomes unhealthy for others.

Yep, I’ve seen Evski on the chat show having issues with CheekyKev. Been a much better daytime chat show today as it’s been mainly 2 babes presenting (Evski & Elle Wood) and they’ve been having fun & playing games rather than just sat there chatting to the producer

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-05-2021 15:28
Senior Poster

Just had a look at the chatters and the regular 4 or 5 are there.Can this be right,a whole channel for so few interested.Please can somebody explain the reasoning it is beyond me.Thanks.
02-06-2021 17:19
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I’m guessing that the number of actual chatters is a relatively small proportion of the total number of viewers? I.e. there are enough guys watching ‘the show’ to make it worth s66’s while, even if it’s the same 4-5 guys that are actually ever posting anything.

If you are an infrequent poster, then it is a little tiresome. You post a question in good faith and — if she doesn’t happen to see it in that second — it is quickly buried under 10 more comments by the regulars. That happens a couple of times and you pretty quickly realise that the chat ain’t for me.

TBF I think this problem is partly down to the presenters. They must notice what’s happening. They should have the good sense to scan the chat for new or infrequent voices to avoid the whole thing being dominated by the same few guys.
02-06-2021 18:42
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ They have occasionally said how many viewers have been on. Fairly recently too. The two numbers I recall were just either side of 20 but it's more the availability of the stream to ppl popping in for minutes at a time than the consistent viewer numbers that matters I think. It's what it provides as a source of a drop in point - in the way of info and friendly instant accessibility. Someone put it quite perfectly, if unflatteringly, when they called it "66creche"!Big Grin At best though, it's a chill out zone away from the coal face of the regular streams.

I agree the sofa babes should look to more infrequent chatters but tbf I've had a fair hit rate of answers/ comments to my occasional questions on there. (At first you had to be on the 66chat.com site for the babes to see your message. Now it works from both sites I'm sure.)

For me the ubiquitous regulars are not a big deal. It's more the blandness it dips to so often that puts me off these days.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-06-2021 19:13
Senior Poster

(02-06-2021 18:42 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I’m guessing that the number of actual chatters is a relatively small proportion of the total number of viewers? I.e. there are enough guys watching ‘the show’ to make it worth s66’s while, even if it’s the same 4-5 guys that are actually ever posting anything.

If you are an infrequent poster, then it is a little tiresome. You post a question in good faith and — if she doesn’t happen to see it in that second — it is quickly buried under 10 more comments by the regulars. That happens a couple of times and you pretty quickly realise that the chat ain’t for me.

TBF I think this problem is partly down to the presenters. They must notice what’s happening. They should have the good sense to scan the chat for new or infrequent voices to avoid the whole thing being dominated by the same few guys.
There may be enough guys watching,i think it is like the shops, a loss leader to try and get you to bite with the other girls.Problem is you may choose Babestation or Expanded.
02-06-2021 19:20