Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

MyFreeCams Tech Issues

dace Offline
Senior Poster

RE: MyFreeCams Tech Issues
"Although there are several twats on there giving away girls videos without their permission. report them to mfc as know several girls are getting very pissed off."

So?
07-02-2013 20:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: MyFreecams.com
(07-02-2013 20:14 )dace Wrote:  "Although there are several twats on there giving away girls videos without their permission. report them to mfc as know several girls are getting very pissed off."

So?

it's illegal, as you don't own copyright to it.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
08-02-2013 00:21
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(07-02-2013 03:12 )RCTV Wrote:  Something which amazes with MFC if you actually look through their rules for models, tonnes break it without getting anything done.

I will say though there are some good less known or unknown UK girls on there atm.

Although there are several twats on there giving away girls videos without their permission. report them to mfc as know several girls are getting very pissed off.

Why would anyone watch Alex Adams, she was boring on tv, why would cam be any different?

Do you work for MFC or something?, if girls go on cam doing their best to rip people off, and more often than not thinking they are above the rest of the human race, then their videos deserve to go around. I say Karmas a bitch.

If the girls on MFC think that only their material from shows will stay on MFC without anybody else easily getting hold of it they must be stupid. They chose to expose themselves and show their pussy ect on cam, nobody forced them, so they should know the reality and outcomes of it.

Most MFC models rip anybody off at the first oppourtunity they get, so saying there are several twats on there for sharing a girls video is pathetic. No girl on MFC would care if they ripped me off and took my money so why should I care about them getting ripped off or a video being shared?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 02:23 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
08-02-2013 02:15
dace Offline
Senior Poster

(08-02-2013 00:21 )RCTV Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 20:14 )dace Wrote:  "Although there are several twats on there giving away girls videos without their permission. report them to mfc as know several girls are getting very pissed off."

So?

it's illegal, as you don't own copyright to it.

why is that your problem though ?
08-02-2013 08:26
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(08-02-2013 02:15 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  ...
if girls go on cam doing their best to rip people off, and more often than not thinking they are above the rest of the human race, then their videos deserve to go around.

Any content broadcast on MFC is copyright of MFC, sharing that content is not allowed, and MFC has become increasingly aggressive at getting content pulled from file sharing sites and other such places.

And that is a stupid generalisation, as not ALL girls on cam are ripping people off. Given the large number of models just on MFC, and the relatively few that get reported here, I'd say the vast majority are doing things legitimately, they are trying to earn a living, and selling vids is part of that, so if people are sharing them, it prevents those models earning their living.

Most MFC models rip anybody off at the first oppourtunity they get,

Again, a stupid generalisation with no basis in fact.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
08-02-2013 09:27
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

No not all girls are ripping people off. Some of them are great and genuinely enjoy what they are doing.

But what is all this jobsworth nonsense? Who gives a shit if people are ripping their shows and sharing them? It's not taking money out of your pocket and you don't work for MFC. Who gives a shit if it's illegal? Smoking weed is illegal. Crossing the road when it's a red light is illegal. In some places it's illegal to have sausages and bacon in the same sandwich.
08-02-2013 11:03
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(08-02-2013 09:27 )munch1917 Wrote:  
if girls go on cam doing their best to rip people off, and more often than not thinking they are above the rest of the human race, then their videos deserve to go around.

Any content broadcast on MFC is copyright of MFC, sharing that content is not allowed, and MFC has becone increasingly aggressive at getting content pulled from file sharing sites and other such places.

And that is a stupid generalisation, as not ALL girls on cam are ripping people off. Given the large number of models just on MFC, and the relatively few that get reported here, I'd say the vast majority are doing things legitimately, they are trying to earn a living, and selling vids is part of that, so if people are sharing them, it prevents those models earning their living.

Good point.

Some of the models try it on and are often reported here but there are very few.Tbh if you log onto MFC anytime there will be hundreds of models online at any one time the large majority of which will be putting on shows(nudity,fingering,toys etc,usual stuff) and relying on tips etc and privates to get a good days pay if you like.The scammers rely on the fact that most won't complain and will follow the 'one born every minute' maxim that certainly works for girls like qtpie91 who continues to con people.

But she is the exception and interestingly tends to take 'breaks' from online appearances(probably allowing for a new crop of users to come along to be conned)I am using her because she is one of the most high profile because of her 900 channel history.

It's also worth noting that a lot of the girls that I watch started off fairly cautiously and upped their game after a while to protect their rating and popularity.Also realising that putting '2000 tips 4 nude' might be a little ambitious.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
08-02-2013 11:26
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Is any 1 else having trouble with myfreecams? For some reason it's freezing badly with me plus it keeps crashing. It wasn't like this a few days ago!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
08-02-2013 13:12
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(08-02-2013 09:27 )munch1917 Wrote:  

Any content broadcast on MFC is copyright of MFC, sharing that content is not allowed, and MFC has become increasingly aggressive at getting content pulled from file sharing sites and other such places.

Firstly where did I say all girls? Secondly just because you don't agree with something I say doesn't make it stupid.

You seriously need to lighten up, do you not live in reality?, you always go into laws, copyrights, rules ect, it's not going to change the fact we don't live in a perfect world, nobody follows every single law and rule perfectly to the word.

I could guarantee if any girl on MFC or any webcam site could get away with taking your money without doing anything or lying they would, if you think they wouldn't you need to wake up.

Maybe next time you go to download an mp3 for free or watch a ripped video online you haven't paid for or use your phone in the car or something maybe you should think twice as it might harm your apparent "perfect image" Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 15:56 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
08-02-2013 15:51
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

^^ No you didn't explicitly state 'all girls', but you generalised in such a way as to appear to tar all of them with the same brush. I merely stated my view that actually the vast majority are working honestly to earn a living.

I was also trying to point out that the material actually broadcast on MFC, i.e. the public, group and private shows, is copyrighted by them, and it is MFC that chases that material down, not the models.

Do I care about these or the models own videos being shared? Doesn't really affect me does it, I am not a cam model so it doesn't really bother me one way or another, I was merely adding some opinion to the conversation, that is kinda how a discussion forum works.
When it comes to pirating and the internet, I probably know more than most, and I am far from being a saint on the matter. It was not my intention to try to moralise and say people shouldn't do anything, it's up to them what they do, and it's up to me what I do, we each make, and must stand by, our own decisions.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
08-02-2013 16:59