babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Beth was the pick of the night for Sunday. Maxie and Arura were the supporting cast.
03-06-2024 00:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2024 00:58 )davy crockett Wrote:  Beth was the pick of the night for Sunday. Maxie and Arura were the supporting cast.

Just about sums up Sunday night. Beth's show was a pre-planned wand one with no tip goal once she'd ditched the pink buzzer very early on, so only a couple of wand free pussy views from her unfortunately & the other 2 gave us their usual 'no pussy' shows. We were due a poor night I suppose after the last 6 when we had 2 really good nights on Monday & Tuesday followed by 4 excellent ones. Let's hope for the same this week.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2024 15:10 by Mountain Box.)
03-06-2024 14:21
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(02-06-2024 01:58 )the coalman Wrote:  Jamie Knight fell ill tonight and only completed the first of 3 shows, which left Roxee Couture solo for the other 2.

I thought that was a bit odd when she didn't appear for show 2. Hope she's ok. As it happens Roxee gave us 2 really good shows, almost fully naked in both save her 1 piece rolled up around her waist, with great views of her tits & loads of open leg pussy courtesy of some really good camera work. She showed us she can look really hot, sexy & sultry when she's not mucking about. I loved it. She should do more solo shows &, if she puts her mind to it, they could be exceptionally erotic.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2024 15:02 by Mountain Box.)
03-06-2024 15:01
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2024 23:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I only hope that Babestation don't take their comments seriously and think that they are actually representative of the viewers as a whole.

Yes it would be a travesty if Babestation were taking any notice of what that group say. Some of the things they ask for are impossible anyway, as being things they simply aren't allowed to do on TV. This thread on the other hand gives a fair and balanced view of what the shows are really like and always provides very honest feedback.
04-06-2024 01:40
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-06-2024 01:40 )marlowe Wrote:  
(29-05-2024 23:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I only hope that Babestation don't take their comments seriously and think that they are actually representative of the viewers as a whole.

Yes it would be a travesty if Babestation were taking any notice of what that group say. Some of the things they ask for are impossible anyway, as being things they simply aren't allowed to do on TV. This thread on the other hand gives a fair and balanced view of what the shows are really like and always provides very honest feedback.

I do occasionally agree with the comments on the web. Sometimes the girls are clearly faking and the camera work is inconsistent. One week we get good views of the action showing all or most of it and other weeks, it's hidden.
04-06-2024 10:23
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Same here, I do agree with them on occasions and they do make some valid points. But it gets a bit ridiculous when they claim nothing's happening when it clearly is. Sometimes it's as though they are watching a different show.
04-06-2024 16:21
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Star performances on Tuesday night from Bella Baby and Beth, who both lived up to their great reputations. The other girl was a very cheerful and oiled-up Brooksie.
05-06-2024 00:37
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2024 00:37 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Star performances on Tuesday night from Bella Baby and Beth, who both lived up to their great reputations. The other girl was a very cheerful and oiled-up Brooksie.

A slight damper on proceedings was some slightly iffy camerawork at times but otherwise a decent night. Loved Bella's outfit by the way. Monday has been the best night so far this week with a full house. Kartel was amazing yet again, especially the 2nd half of her show, fully naked, just how I like her. On last was the ever gorgeous Michelle Moist although her show was dominated by the wand again. We got some wand free pussy views but I would like a bit more. In between these 2 Brooksie also gave us a few decent pussy shots. Unfortunately though she didn't follow this up on Tuesday. I found her show last night a bit of a Fred Karno's Army to be honest. The mic wasn't working for the 1st half of her show, not her fault I know. She had toys coming out of her ears, not literally obviously. There was the wand, the pink vibrator, a dildo & she had the pink buzzer in throughout the show. Add to that the perv cam & a mouse & the bed was very cluttered. She didn't know which to use next at times. With the camerawork not helping it was to manic for me I'm afraid. Less is more they say.
05-06-2024 21:26
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

The stream was very poor again on Wednesday and didn't do Leila Lani any favours, though from what I could see it was another night dominated by the wand.
06-06-2024 01:23
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Bonni Gee on Thursday and I thought it was a great night. For some reason it's almost 5 months since Bonni last appeared on the channel, but here she was with 3 really good shows. It was nice to see that unlike some she didn't get carried away with sex toys and made only limited use of them.
07-06-2024 01:24

babestation xtra