babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(07-06-2024 01:24 )William H Bonney Wrote:  Bonni Gee on Thursday and I thought it was a great night. For some reason it's almost 5 months since Bonni last appeared on the channel, but here she was with 3 really good shows. It was nice to see that unlike some she didn't get carried away with sex toys and made only limited use of them.

I couldn't agree more. I loved her night with 3 different sets for a bit of variety (in 1 a table & chair, in 2 a sofa & in 3 a bed, a bit of Bullseye there!) plus getting fully naked in all 3 shows with only hold ups & shoes in the 1st, shoes only in 2 & absolutely nothing in 3, gorgeous. And as you say limited use of the pink wand but when in use it didn't really get in the way. But even if it had by then we'd had so much pussy that I couldn't complain & there was plenty of pussy to follow. A couple of weeks or so ago Zoe Grey showed us some ultimate pink & I said at the time it would be hard to beat but hoped that someone would try. Well in show 1 Bonni did & on 2 occasions she equalled it. Bent over with her arse facing the camera she spread her cheeks which spread her pussy wide open, a bit like eek without the eyes & teeth, exquisite stuff. And once again the camerawork was exceptional throughout with delicious close ups & all the right camera angles.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2024 08:38 by Mountain Box.)
07-06-2024 08:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(06-06-2024 01:23 )the coalman Wrote:  The stream was very poor again on Wednesday and didn't do Leila Lani any favours, though from what I could see it was another night dominated by the wand.

If you could pick a night this week for the stream to freeze it would be Wednesday. I watched on TV, as always, & you were right. It was almost totally dominated by the wand. There's no tip goals on Wednesday's as far as I know so I don't get it.
07-06-2024 09:08
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Another trademark performance by Beth on Friday night. Good quality throughout.
08-06-2024 02:21
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-06-2024 02:21 )marlowe Wrote:  Another trademark performance by Beth on Friday night. Good quality throughout.

Yes excellent as usual but was on unexpectedly in place of Mila Amora! and another girl! Slightly disappointed to not see Mila! BUT I really prefer solo girls! But Beth was excellent as a replacement as one would expect!
08-06-2024 18:52
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(08-06-2024 18:52 )trains55 Wrote:  
(08-06-2024 02:21 )marlowe Wrote:  Another trademark performance by Beth on Friday night. Good quality throughout.

Yes excellent as usual but was on unexpectedly in place of Mila Amora! and another girl! Slightly disappointed to not see Mila! BUT I really prefer solo girls! But Beth was excellent as a replacement as one would expect!

Scarlett Starr was the other girl, odd that neither were available but, as you say, Beth was excellent again. It's supposed to be a girl/girl night tonight with Jess West & Katt Noir, both of whom I love. Hopefully I won't be disappointed & they'll both be there.
08-06-2024 22:15
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well neither Jess or Katt turned up last night either which makes me think the BSX schedule for Friday & Saturday was for the wrong week. However we did have Elizabeth Romanova with 3 solo shows. Her 1st 2 shows were exquisitely gentle, slowly stripping fully naked in both to give us some really nice pussy views & non intrusive pussy play. Show 1 set was the table & chair & show 2 the sofa. She had a look of innocence about her, as though it was her 1st time on BSX which I found delightfully erotic. Show 3 was on the bed but it didn't quite hit the mark for me. Even with a brief excursion into dildo land it was gradually fizzling out when, with around 5mins to go, she laid back & gave us some excellent spread pussy pink, almost as good as Zoe & Bonni's. All in all I loved her night, no hands or an abundance of toys, save the 2 brief dildo appearances, getting in the way. Very refreshing.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2024 16:44 by Mountain Box.)
09-06-2024 16:42
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Yes I really enjoyed Elizabeth Romanova on Saturday. I rated it one of the best BSX nights of the year so far. I totally agree about the innocent look and it just made the shows even better.
10-06-2024 00:24
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

I would love to continue waxing lyrical after 3 excellent BSX nights but, sadly, I can't as Sunday was a huge disappointment once again. It started well for me with a naked Priya in a live show from a few years ago which I hadn't seen before & it was pretty good. However after that the night fell off a cliff. Layla Rose, who must be getting desperate to be able to deliver one of her great shows, was up 1st with her usual 5 buzzes tip goal & she reached it! but just as she was about to take off her panties her show ended, sods law. Next was Nicole Snow with her usual "no pussy" show & finally it was Sophie Hart so nothing to report I'm afraid. Onwards & upwards tomorrow.
10-06-2024 05:52
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Yes that was a real comedy moment. Just as Layla announced she was going full nude the show ended. Anyway Monday was a great night with 3 proper shows, so well done to Zeena Valvona, Bella Baby and Ruby Mae. It couldn't have been more of a contrast with Sunday,
11-06-2024 00:51
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(11-06-2024 00:51 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Yes that was a real comedy moment. Just as Layla announced she was going full nude the show ended. Anyway Monday was a great night with 3 proper shows, so well done to Zeena Valvona, Bella Baby and Ruby Mae. It couldn't have been more of a contrast with Sunday,

BUT only on the web due to BS 's TV being down! At least I saw it though as Ruby! and Bella! ae my two most favourite favourites BUT the show was spoilt for me because of the phone number box in the way of the Ruby's pussy..(because she was the only girl on who had a working phone!)..but they were ALL excellent!....
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2024 09:07 by trains55.)
11-06-2024 04:13

babestation xtra