babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(11-06-2024 04:13 )trains55 Wrote:  
(11-06-2024 00:51 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Yes that was a real comedy moment. Just as Layla announced she was going full nude the show ended. Anyway Monday was a great night with 3 proper shows, so well done to Zeena Valvona, Bella Baby and Ruby Mae. It couldn't have been more of a contrast with Sunday,

BUT only on the web due to BS 's TV being down! At least I saw it though as Ruby! and Bella! ae my two most favourite favourites BUT the show was spoilt for me because of the phone number box in the way of the girls pussy....but they were ALLexcellent!....

Ahhhh! I missed it as there was no BS TV feed. How annoying was that. It must be a major problem as I just checked about 10mins ago & it's still down.
11-06-2024 05:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(11-06-2024 04:13 )trains55 Wrote:  they were ALL excellent!....

True, they were all excellent, although I think Ruby Mae should be marked as excellent plus. Her show was even better than the weekend ones she's done.
11-06-2024 19:08
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2024 19:08 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(11-06-2024 04:13 )trains55 Wrote:  they were ALL excellent!....

True, they were all excellent, although I think Ruby Mae should be marked as excellent plus. Her show was even better than the weekend ones she's done.

Go on, rub it inBig Grin.
11-06-2024 20:41
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Monday night may have been excellent, but Tuesday was very lacklustre. Emma Nord was the pick of the night and the other girls were Maxie Rhoads and Any Lacey.
13-06-2024 00:07
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(13-06-2024 00:07 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Tuesday was very lacklustre. Emma Nord was the pick of the night and the other girls were Maxie Rhoads and Any Lacey.

Spot on again E Q, Emma with a pretty decent show (a little too much pink dildo in the way to be a great one) saving the night. Wednesday's girl was Leila Lani.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2024 07:57 by Mountain Box.)
13-06-2024 07:48
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(11-06-2024 20:41 )Mountain Box Wrote:  
(11-06-2024 19:08 )William H Bonney Wrote:  True, they were all excellent, although I think Ruby Mae should be marked as excellent plus. Her show was even better than the weekend ones she's done.

Go on, rub it inBig Grin.

To rub it in a bit more, the dreaded sex toys were almost absent from the splendid Monday night. Bella Baby was the only girl who used one and even that was sparingly.
14-06-2024 02:36
TrojanGod71 Offline
Junior Poster

Ruby Mae and Emma Nord still setting standards and raising that bar. Certain other girls could learn a thing or two from these babes, just saying!
14-06-2024 08:59
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(14-06-2024 08:59 )TrojanGod71 Wrote:  Ruby Mae and Emma Nord still setting standards and raising that bar. Certain other girls could learn a thing or two from these babes, just saying!

Those certain other girls have a different agenda on BSX to Ruby, Emma & the others & it's unlikely that they will change it so all we can do is go & make a cuppa while they're on screen.
14-06-2024 09:49
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Thursday night was 1 of the best, erotic solo girl 3 shows yet on BSX. Michelle Moist was awesome in all 3. Nurse Michelle in the 1st wearing a short blue nurses uniform with a full length zip front laying on the bed. She spread her legs to reveal white panties before unzipping the uniform. What no bra! Oh nurse you are naughty. Although the panties stayed on they were then permanently pulled to 1 side for the next 15mins & no toys getting in the way, gorgeous. In show 2 she was a flight attendant in a little white jacket with airline epaulettes, a very short navy skirt, those white panties & hold ups. Our wish was her command &, as if psychic, she soon unbuttoned the jacket, no bra again, & off came the panties with the skirt pulled up around her waist. The set had the metal table & an armchair. Facing away she bent over the table with 1 leg on it for some exquisite rear views before she sat in the armchair with her legs on the arms, beautiful. Finally, & a particular favourite fantasy of mine, she was the hot office worker. Wearing a very short black skirt, black hold ups & a white see through blouse, again no bra, she was on a similar set to show 2, metal table but an ordinary chair. After teasing us by rubbing her nipples through the blouse she sat on the chair & then suddenly spread her legs, no panties, yummy. She then slowly unbuttoned the blouse to reveal her amazing tits. The whole night was packed with open legged pussy, spread pussy lips, & not too intrusive pussy play. A dildo appeared for about 5mins in show 2 but that was it. I can't tell you much I enjoyed Michelle's night & how turned on I was by the role play scenes. And the camerawork was once again excellent.11/10.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2024 10:37 by Mountain Box.)
14-06-2024 10:30
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(14-06-2024 10:30 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Thursday night was 1 of the best, erotic solo girl 3 shows yet on BSX. Michelle Moist was awesome in all 3. Nurse Michelle in the 1st wearing a short blue nurses uniform with a full length zip front laying on the bed. She spread her legs to reveal white panties before unzipping the uniform. What no bra! Oh nurse you are naughty. Although the panties stayed on they were then permanently pulled to 1 side for the next 15mins & no toys getting in the way, gorgeous. In show 2 she was a flight attendant in a little white jacket with airline epaulettes, a very short navy skirt, those white panties & hold ups. Our wish was her command &, as if psychic, she soon unbuttoned the jacket, no bra again, & off came the panties with the skirt pulled up around her waist. The set had the metal table & an armchair. Facing away she bent over the table with 1 leg on it for some exquisite rear views before she sat in the armchair with her legs on the arms, beautiful. Finally, & a particular favourite fantasy of mine, she was the hot office worker. Wearing a very short black skirt, black hold ups & a white see through blouse, again no bra, she was on a similar set to show 2, metal table but an ordinary chair. After teasing us by rubbing her nipples through the blouse she sat on the chair & then suddenly spread her legs, no panties, yummy. She then slowly unbuttoned the blouse to reveal her amazing tits. The whole night was packed with open legged pussy, spread pussy lips, & not too intrusive pussy play. A dildo appeared for about 5mins in show 2 but that was it. I can't tell you much I enjoyed Michelle's night & how turned on I was by the role play scenes. And the camerawork was once again excellent.11/10.
Yes I really enjoyed show last night. Michelle Moist has always been a favourite of mine but she really excelled herself last! Absolutely excellent and a joy to watch!
14-06-2024 21:35

babestation xtra