babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Saturday was a girl/girl night & what a night! We had the gorgeous Cici Anders &, making her BSX debut as far as I'm aware, the equally gorgeous blonde Jem Jones who showed us what her approach to BSX show's is from the off. After a quick kiss Cici stripped Jem fully naked before disrobing herself. After a couple of minutes Jem was on her back on the bed, legs spread wide as Cici set about teasing Jem's nipples with her tongue & then her exquisite pussy, firstly with her fingers & then with the light blue wand. Several times Cici had Jem on the verge of orgasm only to pull the wand away just in time. Finally she went for it & there was no mercy for Jem, holding the wand on her clit until she came, plus a bit longer. Just as Jem had stopped shaking Cici then employed her tongue to finish her off. All this & we weren't half way through show 1. Jem repayed the favour on Cici before Jem was on her back again, phew. Show's 2 & 3 carried on from there with both girls fully naked, show 2 on the sofa & 3 back on the bed. However they upped the anti in these 2, especially in the final show with loads of amazing pussy spreading, mainly Jem's, with & without the wand on their clits. I'm not a fan of wands usually but these shows would've been much poorer without it & they used it without it getting in the way. These 2 girls were awesome together &, with this being Jem's 1st show, I can't wait for her next one, hopefully with Cici. I absolutely loved it. Another 11/10. Watch out Kayleigh Davis. They're after your no.1 lesbian show slot. And finally another big shout out for the impeccable camerawork.
16-06-2024 07:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Sandwiched between Thursday & Saturday's awesome nights we had another girl/girl night, this time with Roxee Couture & Emily Blake. Their shows weren't lesbian but still pretty good as they were both fully naked in all 3 with plenty of great pussy views & oil in show 3. Both looked hot. Roxee has been fully naked on a couple of occasions recently which I hope is a trend that she will continue to follow as I really like a naked Roxee. The criticism I have about their night was that it was incredibly noisy, far too much general sex chatting interspersed with loud laughter, mainly from Roxee. She did a couple of solo shows a few weeks back after Jamie Knight fell ill & they were excellent, pretty erotic, just saying.
16-06-2024 08:02
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Sunday night saw another big performance from the lovely Kartel and a good show despite some of the studio lights failing during her stint. Layla and Nicole were the other girls.
17-06-2024 00:09
TrojanGod71 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-06-2024 09:49 )Mountain Box Wrote:  
(14-06-2024 08:59 )TrojanGod71 Wrote:  Ruby Mae and Emma Nord still setting standards and raising that bar. Certain other girls could learn a thing or two from these babes, just saying!

Those certain other girls have a different agenda on BSX to Ruby, Emma & the others & it's unlikely that they will change it so all we can do is go & make a cuppa while they're on screen.
Sad but ultimately true.
17-06-2024 08:57
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(17-06-2024 00:09 )barracuda Wrote:  Sunday night saw another big performance from the lovely Kartel and a good show despite some of the studio lights failing during her stint. Layla and Nicole were the other girls.

Actually her show also suffered from some iffy camerawork. Most of the time the camera was swaying around like a deckhand on a ship in a storm. This mean't for us TV viewers that her pussy frequently disappeared behind the banner at the foot of the screen, very irritating. Plus the strange objects appearing on the left & right side of the frame on a few occasions didn't help either, slightly distracting.

A word about Layla's show. Finally, after several failures recently, she reached her tip goal, around half way through, & the panties were off but a combination of non revealing positions, the still iffy camerawork & the light on the camera failing again when she was laying on her side with legs spread mean't we saw very little.
17-06-2024 20:18
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

So we had Kartel and Layla again on Monday. It's always nice to see Kartel, but on the other hand we should really get more variety.
18-06-2024 02:22
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(18-06-2024 02:22 )mysterion Wrote:  So we had Kartel and Layla again on Monday. It's always nice to see Kartel, but on the other hand we should really get more variety.

Yep Kartel has been on a lot lately but thank God she was on Monday, up last rescuing a night that was sinking without trace until then. Leila Lani & then Layla Rose came (excuse the pun) & went without a whimper but Kartel, having suffered a number of issues on Sunday, delivered an immaculate Kartel show, deliciously naked, spreading those lovely legs to show us her exquisite pussy with added pink made all the better by some gorgeous close ups & great camerawork. Actually every bit of Kartel is exquisite, love her face, tits, stomach, legs, oh hang on, not her feet. They're no worse than anybody else's. I just don't like feet eek Big Grin.

I think that we all hope for more variety as we do see the same faces frequently from Sunday to Wednesday but I have to say we do get variety most weeks from Thursday to Saturday. We've had 2 or 3 new girls & several who aren't on often over the past few months & the shows have been excellent. BSX only need between 4 & 6 girls usually for these nights whereas Sunday to Wednesday they have 10 slots to fill (excuse the pun again). I would guess this is why we have some girls appearing twice in a week & why we have 4 or 5 girls in the schedule who don't deliver pussy to fill in the gaps.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2024 10:13 by Mountain Box.)
18-06-2024 09:39
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was hot stuff on Tuesday with Abby B. I would say it was a really captivating show, so bravo to her. Going by this thread, it was her first appearance on BSX since February, which seems surprising given the quality of her performance.
19-06-2024 02:39
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Abby's show was probably the best I have seen in a long while. Cameraman seemed to give her a bit of freedom and wasn't shy in showing us.
19-06-2024 07:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2024 07:03 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Abby's show was probably the best I have seen in a long while. Cameraman seemed to give her a bit of freedom and wasn't shy in showing us.

Yes even though she's not a favourite of mine I really enjoyed her! But the other two sections.........
19-06-2024 10:05

babestation xtra