babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(26-06-2024 11:36 )trains55 Wrote:  YES! What a fantastic first night from Leylah: one of my new favourites: it's a BIG boob thing!

I thought you'd like her a lot Wink.
26-06-2024 22:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

I've never seen her before and didn't know who she was to start with, but I was highly impressed. If they have talent like Leylah available, I'm not sure why we get Sophie hart etc so often.
27-06-2024 00:41
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2024 00:41 )Count Spankula Wrote:  I've never seen her before and didn't know who she was to start with, but I was highly impressed. If they have talent like Leylah available, I'm not sure why we get Sophie hart etc so often.

If you find the answer to that question let us all know as it's a mystery to me &, I'm guessing, to everyone else. As for Leylah I found out who she was by going to the webcams after BSX had finished & she was live in there. She may have introduced herself at the start but her mic wasn't working so I've no idea what she said. Anyway Wednesday we had Emma Nord who gave us 3 great shows with plenty of pussy views. This week the pink vibrator was relegated to the subs bench, replaced by the wand which she used a little more sparingly & less intrusively, better. However by the end of show 2 the wand had run out legs & on came the vibrator for the last minute or so. Show 3 then saw this dominate the box, getting overly aggressive at times & very lippy. A red card surely Emma, but no. It was still there or there abouts at the final whistle! Great camerawork too last night.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2024 07:11 by Mountain Box.)
27-06-2024 07:08
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

(26-06-2024 05:46 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Well we had a full house on Tuesday

I've got to say that Tuesday was sensational really. I mean when Kartel's on she's usually the best girl in my view, but on Tuesday she was just 1 of 3 excellent girls. And it was so nice to have such a great newcomer to the channel in Leylah, what a find she could turn out to be. And Beth goes and puts on 2 shows this week even better than she's managed before and that's saying something. Credit to BSX for such a hot night.
28-06-2024 16:54
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Thursday we had Amber Paige, the real Amber Paige this time delivering 3 excellent shows with loads of pussy & pink. At risk of upsetting the Amber fans I was disappointed with her 2 previous nights but last night she was back to her best. Show 1 was on the exercise mat wearing just an England football shirt. This was followed by a stint on the sofa for show 2, discarding the aforementioned shirt, bra & panties around halfway through, before finishing the night fully naked on the bed for the whole show with legs spread action throughout her night & all 3 shows were complimented by some excellent camerawork.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2024 20:10 by Mountain Box.)
28-06-2024 20:09
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Friday we had a 3rd successive girl/girl night with no overhead mic, just the music. I hope this is not going to be the norm now with girl/girl shows. This time it was Eva May & Tory Jackson. However their 1st 2 shows last night wouldn't have benefited much from the mic as there appeared to be little verbal interaction. For me they were quite poor, both girls wearing a one piece with gusset pulled to 1 side when we did get to see pussy but it was very limited, hands & heads getting in the way more often than not. Just as I was resigning myself to a disappointing night show 3 kicked off with both girls fully naked on the bed from the start & throughout. Oil was applied to all the interesting parts of their bodies, legs were spread beautifully for great views of both their pussies & we even got of bit of pink, all complimented by some great camerawork with gorgeous close ups. That one show totally made up for the other 2 & more, excellent.
Yesterday 19:33
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well I'm guessing quite a few people's prayers were answered on Saturday as it was Leylah Linda for her 1st 3 show night & what a night!! This girl purred like a Rolls Royce through her 3 shows. In 1 on the sofa she teased us a lot but gave us just enough pussy to keep us interested BUT for shows 2 & 3, both on the bed, she stripped fully naked, giving us the most exquisite & gorgeous pussy views for pretty much the whole time. We even got some amazing pink in show 3. Her performances were very slick, as was the camerawork including some great close ups. I'm really liking the look of Leylah. She has the look of those "swinging '60's" fashion models that Bailey, Duffy & Donovan used to photograph (minus the tattoo's of course) & a gorgeous demure demeanour which really does it for me. Awesome.
Today 07:49
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Yes what an amazing talent Leylah Linda, a real top quality girl. I like how she started slowly and gradually ramped things up, that's my kind of show. I'm not so sure about the camerawork though. I mean what happened to the roving camera? All we had last night was a zoom in and zoom out. Has it gone the same way as the overhead mic? It was still a very good night regardless and with an exceptional newcomer, so I'm not complaining.
Today 15:16
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 15:16 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Yes what an amazing talent Leylah Linda, a real top quality girl. I like how she started slowly and gradually ramped things up, that's my kind of show. I'm not so sure about the camerawork though. I mean what happened to the roving camera? All we had last night was a zoom in and zoom out. Has it gone the same way as the overhead mic? It was still a very good night regardless and with an exceptional newcomer, so I'm not complaining.

Here's my take on the roving camera, of which I can take it or leave it by the way. They have at least 2 camera operators, possibly more, some of which are excellent & at least 1 less so. The excellent ones give us steady images all the time whereas the others struggle when moving the camera around but are fine when staying put. Last weekend was an example of this as, when "roving", sadly, it roved all over the place, the deckhand on the ship in a storm. I'm only guessing here but maybe it was the less talented one last night who opted to stick with what they're good at. OR am I talking nonsense again & they just thought Leylah's shows were great without it.
Today 22:00

babestation xtra