Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

TVX Nighttime Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: TVX (Dirty Talk & Honey TV) - Chat & Discussion
You have to be one hell of a looker to upstage Cali but Racheal is certainly doing that.She is rapidly rising into my top 5 girls.Ticks all my boxes really cute and a fantastic ass!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
16-01-2011 01:04
Find all posts by this user
verona Offline
Master Poster

As I can only watch on web cam and the feed is down at least 3 times more than its up I found a surprise tonight Not just that BOTH streams were working for a while (only one now) but they seem to have a camera man!! Normally of course the camera never moves and whilst some of the girls try hard its all one dimensional Tonight though we have a zooming camera and all kinds of positions from one of the girls Maybe because I can hardly ever see the show this is old news but its a vast improvement and long may it last
16-01-2011 03:34
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I saw it for the first time on Freeview on tuesday morning and like you I thought it was a very good development. Even though the camera was jerking around the picture quality was better with less blockiness. I hope they carry on with it.

16-01-2011 03:48
p-man Offline
Junior Poster

Loved the show tonight, it's getting better n better. Wink

Even though I think all of their girls are hot, Cali just shines out from the others Heart Pure natural beauty.

Wonder how many new signings this channel will make (if any)

Charlie O'Neal Lover
16-01-2011 09:27
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

Had to make a tough decision last night. Do I watch sexy CaliHeart or the gorgeous SiobhanHeart annoyed So much channel flickin.
16-01-2011 11:00
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

to my mind the sets they are using are too restrictive to have 2 or more girls on screen, it just looks messy and awkward.doesnt help that the webstream is poo and on there it looks really bad.
They should go back to the sets they used about 2 years ago if they want to start doing this
16-01-2011 12:25
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

There is a thread set up for TVX 2-4-1 caps & vids, realised that until my posting yesterday there was only 1 post in the thread, presumably indicating little or nothing happening in that field on the TVX channels.

....I'm still trawling through the glut of 2-4-1 recording I've got from this weekend though, last night Lisa/Rachael/Tia/Cali/Siobhan all did 2-4-1 with at least 2 of the other girls; similar pattern on Friday night with Jade-Victoria/Jasmine/Charmaine/Cali/LDM.

This all suggests that TVX are now running a 2-4-1 theme, possibly just peaktime at weekends, but certainly it made for good viewing + the girls were constantly busy so could become a regular theme.

16-01-2011 18:07
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Sammie, Jasmine, Levi, Bonnie and LDM on the same night. My remote control is being overworked tonight. The line up is just too good Big Grin

21-01-2011 00:40
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The Cream set seems very small and not very spacious. The purple background does not help. Its very much the same on Honey. The Dirty Talk sofa set seems the most spacious. If there is one area Tvx might think to make changes then better colour sequences on the set and a more roomy look to the set would be it imo. The babes are fantastic but a bit of set tweaking would be nice Smile

22-01-2011 22:37
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I'm rapidly becoming a fan of this channel. Cali is stunning, as is Flo Jo in her long boots, Bonnie Lee, Linsey DM, Sarah Louise, Tia and her long red hair as well as old hands like Ani James, Sammie Dee and Jasmine Jones.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 01:56 by mr williams.)
25-01-2011 01:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV