babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat
Have to agree with the posts above Smile Caps will have to wait till this evening though, as I'm doing Rachel at the moment, then it's time for work Sad

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
11-10-2010 10:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(11-10-2010 10:28 )eagle_si Wrote:  Have to agree with the posts above Smile Caps will have to wait till this evening though, as I'm doing Rachel at the moment, then it's time for work Sad

Look forward to the caps sir Smile

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
11-10-2010 10:34
rik Offline
Junior Poster

Today's show is one for the callers, it looks. She's her praeternaturally beautiful self (I was concerned she might be overdoing the make-up a few shows ago but she's got it back now) but an outfit like today's can't really go anywhere; not much 'narrative' potential. What you see is what you'll get, unlike Saturday's where she could play around with folding up her top and hiking up her skirt to increase the tease factor as and when.

This looks old-school Elite, but without the 'iPad with Sammie' segments which were good fun. I'm thinking what this set needs is for one or both walls to have a mirrored panel at the bottom :Mmm Hmm: Hang about, she's started dancing... that could invalidate all I've just typed!
11-10-2010 12:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Stunning! What a truly fucking awesome outfit that is. Cool It's great to see her embrace the flirty/fun/cock teasing nature that The Pad is well known for. Love it! Smile
11-10-2010 13:28
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(10-10-2010 23:59 )bahamian Wrote:  There are people who wouldn't see a black priest dancing naked on the snow!!!
How can you go on saying that her performances on The Pad are the same as these on Elite Tv!annoyed
Did you watch her on The pad???
I give you the answer: NO!

And please go annoying other thread now!
I cannot accept the same people always moaning !!!
You don't like her? Fine, now please search another target!!!

Or simply watch only the girls you like!!Surprised

hahahahahahahahahaha
11-10-2010 13:46
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

(11-10-2010 13:46 )chrislatimer Wrote:  hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my Gosh... a positive laugh..... even if filtered through ironyCoolWink, but positive,please continue this way.... please
11-10-2010 14:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Only just checked Sammie out today and all i can say is WOW , what a fantastic show Sammie is putting on today , don't think i have ever seen her looking as good or as happy , The "Pad" is certainly bringing out the best in this girl . Whatever the reasons were for Sammie leaving Elite we will probably never know , but one things for sure it looks like she is on a show that appreciates her many talents and is getting the best out of her , she seemed to be bored at times on Elite and used to do the Danica Elite trade mark thing , ie keep looking at you watch and look bored and can't wait to go home .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-10-2010 16:40
rik Offline
Junior Poster

Nice. Out with the regulation stripper wear, in with the regular lingerie - much more my thing. Stockings are always a winner. These sofa sets are a bit... wish we could see her move around a bit more. Spot of dancing, perhaps?
11-10-2010 17:22
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

@ mr mystery. Plus, I love the fact that we're now getting to see some of her lap dancing moves. Cool The new outfits she's barely wearing these days, combined with the freedom Sammie now has to move about really do make for some great viewing. It certainly didn't take her long to settle in.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 17:27 by Chilly.)
11-10-2010 17:27
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't really see it at first but watching her now I gotta admit she has upped her perfomances on The Pad Cool
11-10-2010 18:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV