babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshman25 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
they always say only one ggirl is on the forum, but take a look on babestation, sometimes other girls join in.
27-09-2012 22:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

An open challenge to babestation - are you men or are you mice - do the channel 'our' way for one night and see what happens.

We know you're not going to show any penetration, we know there's a limit beyond which you won't let the girls go in 2-4-1's, but let them get there. Don't advertise girls who aren't going to show anything 'x'tra, get the girls who will, camilla, priya etc, leave the edited films in the cupboard and go for it.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
27-09-2012 22:17
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

I'm thinkin of startin new BS decorating service, we come round keep everythin the almost identical with the exception of massive graphics! So I said I wasn't gonna watch but a fiver's cheap to not see Jett? I wasn't pissed off with the 'new channel' an other lady in rotation would of been nice but I'm greedy an a miles the new inch, does make me think that the last few months have been deliberately s**t so whatever came next would be an improvement, on the whole though I experienced something akin to enjoyment? They said just like back in the day, not quite but pre killergram was good enough! The proof will be in the first G/G show

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
27-09-2012 22:37
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla's giving it her all tonight, it's very impressive from her. I'm liking this new channel so far.
28-09-2012 00:39
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

(28-09-2012 00:39 )marlowe Wrote:  Camilla's giving it her all tonight, it's very impressive from her. I'm liking this new channel so far.
Will Lori go on Babestation X and show as much as the girls so far, we will have to wait and see!!!
28-09-2012 09:06
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

So did Camilla get the toys out and give herself a good seeing to?
Or did she just sit with legs apart and do far less than she used to?
28-09-2012 09:11
m100 Away
Banned

(28-09-2012 09:11 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  So did Camilla get the toys out and give herself a good seeing to?
Or did she just sit with legs apart and do far less than she used to?

I've only scanned through the recording so this may not be 100% accurate. Camilla did have a dildo which she sucked on and rubbed around the outside of her pussy, didn't see any visible penetration - anyone who watched it through may like to correct me on this - three hours of camilla for a fiver seems like a good deal to me. No edited killergram crap, as i've said before i'm not a fan of their stuff even before it's edited, i've only got two of their dvd's and they are at the bottom of the piles of dvd's i have. For me to buy another killergram film they would have to shoot me fucking karina for three hours. Back to last night. The three girl/girl scenes looked like they would have been excellent in an uncut or original 'extreme' strength cut but for all our sakes get rid of the boy/girl rubbish. Much as i like michelle thorne i'd rather see her solo on the phones like camilla than getting fucked by her husband in a softcore version - it's not like it's difficult to find her hardcore.

If you like the girl in the naked sections it's probably going to represent better value than extreme was in the last six months. Unfortunately there are more graphics and that screeching ident that keeps appearing should fuck off right now it's painful.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
28-09-2012 09:57
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(28-09-2012 09:57 )m100 Wrote:  Camilla did have a dildo which she sucked on and rubbed around the outside of her pussy, didn't see any visible penetration

unfortunately the regulations haven't changed, we aren't able to show visible penetration on UK TV!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
28-09-2012 10:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshman25 Offline
Junior Poster

Will Lori go on Babestation X and show as much as the girls so far, we will have to wait and see!!!

I hope so, camilla and pyira have done it and more than they did on xtreme.
28-09-2012 10:21
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Live Show Review
Speaking as a Camilla fan I thought the live show was very good last night. I'm sure any fans of Camilla watching would have been happy with it.
28-09-2012 10:36

babestation xtra