babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
It goes back to what I said before.
The vibratoy if used properly can work well. If it is not used properly or liberties are taken then a growing number of people will wise up to that and respond accordingly.

(This post was last modified: 19-06-2019 19:32 by Snooks.)
19-06-2019 19:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Think you have to face facts with this new gimmick, some girls are going to be vastly more popular than others so Sophie, Atlanta, Tori, Beth and maybe two or three others are going to put on a real show, whereas others might have it but not bother with it, or pretend it is on(as I've heard some say about it on here) Whichever way you look at it, it is all down to whether you can get the chatters/callers to participate and how willing the girl will be when using it properly. Doesn't do anything for me personally but I can see it is popular with many for the interaction and the chance to hear their names mentioned(some however think they are leaders and do it for the prestige of being the number one buzzer-these people are what we call show-offs or idiots with more money than sense.)Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-06-2019 19:41
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2019 19:41 )GMach1 Wrote:  Doesn't do anything for me personally

Really? 54 posts in this thread and some of them revelling in the girls using them seems to indicate otherwise bladewave
19-06-2019 20:03
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes it does but that doesn't mean I am turned on by it - I watch to see how much those fools spend, but it depends on the girl - I am really interested on seeing that than hearing her swear or writhe about. Horses for courses mate.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-06-2019 20:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2019 20:13 )GMach1 Wrote:  Yes it does but that doesn't mean I am turned on by it - I watch to see how much those fools spend, but it depends on the girl - I am really interested on seeing that than hearing her swear or writhe about. Horses for courses mate.

So you watch a babeshow because you enjoy what other men do BounceBounce

Well that is a new one - if these men give you so much enjoyment maybe tone down the names you call them?

By the way did you change your username because someone put a post you did on Volafile?
19-06-2019 20:39
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Nope I had decided it was too long and easier to remember when signing in via ipad. I changed the avatar as well because I am also a big Aston-Martin fan(and James Bond fan too and that car is in the new film) I watch a babeshow because I like the babe it's got sod all to do with men. Smile

20-06-2019 00:12
HugeCumShot Offline
Junior Poster

(19-06-2019 19:41 )GMach1 Wrote:  Think you have to face facts with this new gimmick, some girls are going to be vastly more popular than others so Sophie, Atlanta, Tori, Beth and maybe two or three others are going to put on a real show, whereas others might have it but not bother with it, or pretend it is on(as I've heard some say about it on here) Whichever way you look at it, it is all down to whether you can get the chatters/callers to participate and how willing the girl will be when using it properly. Doesn't do anything for me personally but I can see it is popular with many for the interaction and the chance to hear their names mentioned(some however think they are leaders and do it for the prestige of being the number one buzzer-these people are what we call show-offs or idiots with more money than sense.)Big Grin

Why do you care so much what other people decide to spend their money on?
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2019 01:43 by HugeCumShot.)
20-06-2019 01:13
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Why do you care that I care? And do you really think that I care about what you or anyone elses cares about what I care? This is an observation thread, if you don't like what is written then feel free to make your own observations about the toy.

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2019 02:08 by GMach1.)
20-06-2019 02:05
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(19-06-2019 14:03 )winsaw Wrote:  
(19-06-2019 12:16 )SawBoss Wrote:  There is gonna come a time when the novelty wears off or the girls will realise that they don't need to put any effort into the shows anymore because there will always be guys who spend a fortune buzzing them regardless of whether they are naked with their legs open for the camera, or fully clothed and sat on a chair.

i dont think so if you look at how its going the guys are getting smart fast, the girls who tried to fake it are getting found out fast and simply are not getting buzzed much are hitting there tip goals as most save there money for the honest girls,
the very way there new shows work is meaning its easy to see what girls are up to so some cant pull some of the stuff they try in private, which if u notice girls are not in as much as the money has moved, its a great thing for us,
honest girls like Atlanta can hit a big goal in minutes some others dont get anywhere near even a small goal as they are not trusted, this is going to change the way the shows are, taking some power away from the girls and putting it back with us,

I never said they would fake it, I said they would realise the money would come in regardless of effort - think perv cam with a girl sat in a chair the whole shift fully clothed but with no underwear. Now imagine the same set up but with a vibratoy as well - guys would still buzz like mad, especially for certain girls.

If there is one thing that the girls on the channels, and indeed the channels themselves, are good at, its finding the way to put in the least amount of effort.
20-06-2019 11:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ you have missed my point mate, it's simply not happening like u say if girls are not doing it properly they are found out quickly and simply don't make the money, that's the beauty of this system you can watch how much a girl is making in tips and buzzing , so feel very sure in saying those who are not making an effort are not making much money,
Pervecam is a whole different thing but if you take to anyone in the business and they will tell u it has peaked and on a down for exactly the reasons u say above, people are getting started with there money,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-06-2019 12:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV