babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion
(02-09-2022 21:51 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely agree with everyone was just wonderful to see Ashlyn away her usual bed set to being fully unleashed and put Priya to shame hopefully more to come

just uploaded some caps here from last night. Really nice set of screenshots, principally because she was so so good last night

||||||||
02-09-2022 22:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Ashlyn is back and on a different set which is great i love seeing the newbies go around the different sets and i am hoping she gets a full stint today.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
06-09-2022 00:15
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Tamed her in the end which i think was obvious i still hope she's back later as i say.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
06-09-2022 01:05
KingoftheRodeo Offline
Junior Poster

Ashley looked incredible last night, great to have her in the studio and not on web..
06-09-2022 09:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree its great Ashlyn is now appearing regularly at the BS studios. She was looking fantastic in her lingerie & was mind-blowingly hot and sexy throughout as her lovely natural assets jiggled away & bent over jiggling her magnificent arse Heart

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
06-09-2022 12:31
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, watched her 1st stint and didn't know if she came back for a second one. Somewhat subdued this time round I thought. Still great to see her though in the studio.
06-09-2022 13:19
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Her TV studio time has been relatively short but Ashlyn has still been outshining most of the dull performances of the competition on screen.

She's really honed her nightshow skills to a tee now, with a genuine tease that's been missing on screen since the likes of Dannii Harwood. You're not sure where the tease will end, how it should be. The only one seeming to make an effort with the outfit, lingerie and heels in the office, especially bending over in her tight skirt. She clearly favours it (and perhaps her punters) although I hope she'll vary it in time.

Kind of reminds me of the way Lola Knight evolved into an ultimate nightshow babe. Ashlyn deserves more props than she's getting in some quarters, she's been outstanding so far. Just give her more TV studio time Smile.
08-09-2022 13:36
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(08-09-2022 13:36 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Her TV studio time has been relatively short but Ashlyn has still been outshining most of the dull performances of the competition on screen.

She's really honed her nightshow skills to a tee now, with a genuine tease that's been missing on screen since the likes of Dannii Harwood. You're not sure where the tease will end, how it should be. The only one seeming to make an effort with the outfit, lingerie and heels in the office, especially bending over in her tight skirt. She clearly favours it (and perhaps her punters) although I hope she'll vary it in time.

Kind of reminds me of the way Lola Knight evolved into an ultimate nightshow babe. Ashlyn deserves more props than she's getting in some quarters, she's been outstanding so far. Just give her more TV studio time Smile.

absolutely agree. She really has honed her nightshow skills, but her skillset was already at a high level when she was on Studio 66 & Xpanded. She deserves alot more tv time. I truly feel that she is (Atlanta, Bella and arguably Nicole apart) BS' best performer at the moment. Certainly, I put her at the same level as Beth, Sophie, Stella & Brooksie (I also rate April highly also).

Funny you mention Lola Knight. I rate Lola so highly, and when Ashlyn first came on the scene on Studio 66, as great as I rated Lola, I thought Ashlyn so immensely good that I began rating her higher than even Lola at the time.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2022 17:49 by crankshaft.)
10-09-2022 14:24
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

On telly now and looking great Smile

17-09-2022 01:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-09-2022 01:58 )Snooks Wrote:  On telly now and looking great Smile

Fully agree, Ashlyn looked fantastic in her red lingerie and was incredibly sexy throughout the night Heart

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
17-09-2022 12:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV