Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
they change the schedule more often than their underwear, i think thats 3 changes made already this week
26-08-2020 19:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Well girls cancel. That is the same for all channels.

Tonight we have Tracey Haze who never showed up for her last scheduled show.

Nicole, who did appear last time out then disappeared without warning or notice.

And Jolee Love who turns up 1 in 3 so is not on AGAIN tonight.

My one surprise is what is 'promised' in a few days time >> Sophie Logan. I see she is now some 42 years young but probably not the oldest who has appeared. My first view of her was on that silly Sport1 serie based at a photo studio with, amongst others, Biggi Bardot. Frustrating for me that is seemingly the only series shown there and not available on dvd. But she does, or has done, some nasty stuff. But her vids at LiveStrip are crazy prices but then, as with everything, someone will always pay.
29-08-2020 23:47
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

last night about 3h30min nude parts of tracy and nicole - only some short seconds tracy looking in front of cam and showed an uncovered part of her lips - but thats it - about 5:00-5:15 - and nicole offers more specially when she drops and put on something - some seconds more - the whole vid will be uploaded at ph as usual
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2020 13:32 by patocha.)
30-08-2020 13:28
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Like I said. You never know what you get. Nichole is great of late. Maybe the only one next to Lejla who consistently does fun shows.
30-08-2020 14:15
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

yes nicole and lejla - are the "2 must c girls" - every time a fantastic show - this night lejla with much blowjob and titfuck moves - hmmm
31-08-2020 12:18
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A quick BS24-related heads up.

Visit-x have started a video promotion for a forthcoming 'live' program which is one of these 'fly-on-the-wall'-'hidden-camera'-from home thingies.

Two of the three featured have appeared here - RiaRed and Ginger Costello (who will also have her bloke there). No idea when it starts but the promo has footage I guess from a test run. Just hope that Bert keeps his 'Wollersheim' in his pants Big Grin

As for BS24, no-show from Merry4fun yesterday but she is doing cam tonight as the on-screen promo shows. Another fine mess....
31-08-2020 21:54
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The live stuff over at visit-x has started.

Not much to see since RiaRed, who has been on a, probable, Skype session for an hour or so has her back to the camera.

She is not alone and my guess her 'friend' is LilliPrivat who she also did a liveshow with last week.

Maybe it will 'warm up' later.
01-09-2020 15:08
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(01-09-2020 15:08 )DB83 Wrote:  The live stuff over at visit-x has started.

Not much to see since RiaRed, who has been on a, probable, Skype session for an hour or so has her back to the camera.

She is not alone and my guess her 'friend' is LilliPrivat who she also did a liveshow with last week.

Maybe it will 'warm up' later.

Will they broadcast every day?
01-09-2020 16:17
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ No idea. Yet I do not expect them to go to the trouble to put 9 cameras in three dwellings just for one day of broadcasting.

Two things come to mind.

1. With no Venus this year they need something to entice people to become premium members >> Actually they are better right now for VIPs with 30 special vids every month. And all free (discounted for others)

2. Their 21st anniversary happens later this year so this could be part of their celebration.

I recall another channel that did this - it is still active but is but is now hardly worth the watch. Essentially, what you saw was not as unplanned as you might think so I just wonder if the content will be more 'directed' later in the day.

Still do not want to see Bert's 'Wollersheim' tho Big Grin
01-09-2020 16:56
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tracy just from home tonight. After her last good appearances I was almost interested in watching this live... especially because it is a solo show and in my opinion these can be the best shows.

Quality is OK but so far she never dropped the pants at home and even if she does it the graphics will be blocking the best parts...
01-09-2020 21:39