gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
WOW....
She's wearing a purple outfit this morning and looks as stunning as ever.

I'd previously posted that it was impossible to reveal that much body and not show any nipple. Well she musn't have any TT on because she was on full show.

The crew kept tell her that she was bobbin out, but she always repositioned the wrong one...

It's made my day... and its only 7.23
16-08-2010 07:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Sad gutted, didn't know she was on todayHuh

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
16-08-2010 16:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

some news for fernanda fans

Prince Of Persia:The Sands Of Time which fernanda appears in is out on dvd and blu-ray on the 20th September

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-08-2010 22:30
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Beauty, brains, great personality and now Movie stardom...some girls have all the luck...bladewave Tongue
16-08-2010 22:33
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(16-08-2010 22:33 )astonv1 Wrote:  Beauty, brains, great personality and now Movie stardom...some girls have all the luck...bladewave Tongue

some man would have all the luck as well.....if he was Fernanda's Heart man!Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
17-08-2010 18:30
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeartHeart

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a good start of the week Wink Here is a pic of me I took with my phone from the computer when i was shooting, hope you guys like it Wink

Just to let you know this week I'm on THURSDAY and SUNDAY to have lots of fun with you guys Big Grin

mackdaddy : Yeah I was a very naughty girl Big Grin ..My sister is too young to be naughty yet, she's only 11, that's why I was being a good girls while she was here but she's gone now so I'm home alone again Big Grin ... aww you're just so sweet and I'm so pleased I make you smile when you get my msg Wink big kiss for you

pewack1976 : Thank you so much babe , you're so nice and sweet Wink I love looking sexy and hate wearing too much, wish I could wear even less on the daytime Big Grin...yes I'm a happy girl always, that's the key to atract good things in life Wink lots of big kisses for you Wink

dbfernandafan : Thank you Wink aww you're going to blow me away, you're comments are always so nice and sweet Wink I have to stop being a busy bee so I could have more time to enjoy a lovely meal one day Wink

cwpussylover : wow you're definately full of energy.....your girlfriend must be lucky Big Grin

Doddle : aww thank you Wink I'm a happy girl and It's always nice to share it with all of you at home because for myself that's nothing nicer than have someone to smile at you just to even say Good Morning, that just puts me in a better mood even when is weather is horrible outside and u gotta be out doing things Big Grin So I will definately be smiling because that's just how I am, It's just me Smile

Charlemagne: ha ha of course I have nipples, I call them choc cookies Big Grin click on this link below my msgs and you can see my calendar with topless pics Wink... that day when I wore the purple outfit I forgot to to put on the TT because I got there to work really late after over slept oops Big Grin

aliahmed : I will wear leather this thursday for you Wink I will wear the red ones, a friend of mine have my red boots when I get It back I wear them for you with the gloves to match Wink

birdlime: I forgot his name but if I'm not making a mistake I think he's the smallest man in the world?

I-Love-U-Fernanda : awwww you're just sooo sweet Wink thank you so much for the nice msg, now you made me smile too Wink I'm very please you like watching me, come and hi sometimes Wink I'm on every thursdays Wink Big kisses for you

Rammyrascal: thank you for letting everyone know Wink kisses

astonv1: aww that's a very nice compliment thank you Smile

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU HeartHeartHeart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 09:38 by Fernanda_Ferrari.)
18-08-2010 09:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-08-2010 09:26 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeartHeart

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a good start of the week Wink Here is a pic of me I took with my phone from the computer when i was shooting, hope you guys like it Wink

Rammyrascal: thank you for letting everyone know Wink kisses

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU HeartHeartHeart

awww thanks fernanda big kisses back to you. will be getting a copy and will send the sleeve in to the pad for you to sign. wow wow wow stunning pic fernanda very hot hope the shoot went well. love the cheeky butterfly tattoo youve got near your pussy.

the release date has changed for prince of persia. its now out on the 13th september, a week earlier.

here's a link for people who havent heard or seen of it

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDeta...sku=619339

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 10:49 by Rammyrascal.)
18-08-2010 10:43
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

Hi Fernanda, just join but have wathced you on early brid/the pad. you are one stunning lady.
Just looked on google images, you look stunning in your custome for prince of persia. Did you get to keep it afterwards?

I bow down to goregousness.SmileHeartHeart

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 11:28 by bigguy01.)
18-08-2010 10:48
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

mi princesa, it would be a dream to blow you away.....yes have a day off from being a busy bee please....I have been waiting 9 months!! Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
18-08-2010 15:37
mackdaddy Offline
Apprentice Poster

hahaha u make me laugh fernie! Bounce bless that u are so close to ur sister. she is young, it is nice u are so close. my brother is older and lives in london.

I cannot believe u let us have that picture!!!! my jaw has dropped to the floor! and while my jaw has gone down.. something else has gone up! Winklaugh WOW! u r naughty girl!!!! more more more!!!! oh.. when u was on tv on monday (I think) wearing the pink outfit.. what a way for me to wake up! i thought something was going to fall out that top! well.. i was praying more than anything but... dammm girl u so fine!

i Heart u!
18-08-2010 16:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles