Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
(14-11-2009 19:15 )mofozombie81 Wrote:  Golgathor, it does sound like you've had a raw deal. What I meant by luck is that I felt lucky that my text got through and was put onto screen/read out because I do think the producers pick and choose, which isn't exactly fair given the cost but might be necessary if they have loads of texts being sent in at any given moment, plus they do warn you of this. I certainly wouldn't send a text in at the moment because they seem to have really reduced the amount they show due to the focus on the 'send us a pic of your willy' element of the channel. Hopefully they'll tone down on that soon and will put more emphasis on texts, but who knows..... If it helps, the text messages I sent never ended up being read or seen by the person they were aimed for because it took too long for them to actually get on screen (although I did get a nice comment by Daryl) so I can feel your pain **sigh**

Best bet is to anticipate when the person you want to read the text will be on BSXtra and send it as early as poss, but I wouldn't blame you for not bothering.

Hey mofozombie, sorry for the late reply - been using my phone on here the last few days, and occasionally it's taken 3 or 4 attempts to post as the browser kept crashing! Only lenghty post I persevered with was about Amanda being upset the other night.

Thanks for your support, and sorry I misunderstood the luck thing - if mine had got through, I think I'd felt lucky too, given the about of 'boobs out', 'feet pls', 'suck nipples' etc. texts that got through, and keep going through. It's a shame, really, because I reckon the girls like getting non-sexual ones as it breaks up the night and they know that some of us view them as more than sex objects; after all, they are people too! Big Grin

I did anticipate when Camilla was back on, but that the second text I sent that didn't even get a reply; which I assume is the charge text. Frankly, after this, I sure as hell won't be bothering, even if I'm sorely tempted to. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered with registering my name...

Given the number of girls who have jumped ship, I can't see them reducing the send your pic in idea, as it's clearly very popular and very lucrative. The other night I flicked through all four shows and there was nobody on worth watching in my opinion... But pics were rampant, as ever.

Well, this is better, as 1) it's free. 2) I know that if I leave a comment for Camilla, or Caty, or Tara, they'll read it. Camilla has thanked me several times, and directly replied to one of my posts, so I know that she sees them and likes them! And Caty has made a joke from one, so it's all good! Big Grin

Christ, I don't half go on sometimes... Tongue

What was that?
17-11-2009 15:43
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

My Texts always seem to get through it must be my mind bullets Wink
17-11-2009 15:47
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

BounceBounceBounceBounce

What was that?
17-11-2009 15:50
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

(17-11-2009 15:43 )Golgathor Wrote:  . It's a shame, really, because I reckon the girls like getting non-sexual ones as it breaks up the night and they know that some of us view them as more than sex objects; after all, they are people too! Big Grin

I only text in if Daryl is on, and never send sexual ones, just compliment her and ask for a kiss or a "Whooooop!". She usually gives me a "Neil-B-Art oohh yeah!!!" when she sees it from me.

I was made up being called "Lovely" by Daryl last night Big Grin

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
17-11-2009 15:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

(17-11-2009 15:52 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  I only text in if Daryl is on, and never send sexual ones, just compliment her and ask for a kiss or a "Whooooop!". She usually gives me a "Neil-B-Art oohh yeah!!!" when she sees it from me.

I was made up being called "Lovely" by Daryl last night Big Grin

You lucky lucky bastard! Big Grin

Seriously, that's cool. Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way!

What was that?
17-11-2009 16:20
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

Wow some arse had to make fun of my reg name on BSxtra cause i'm friends with Daryl, what a prick, jealous casue she's sending me some photos for my artwork.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
20-11-2009 04:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(20-11-2009 04:50 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  Wow some arse had to make fun of my reg name on BSxtra cause i'm friends with Daryl, what a prick, jealous casue she's sending me some photos for my artwork.

they say jealously's a bitch, dont let it get to you
21-11-2009 00:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep dont let this get to you

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-11-2009 15:36
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

If it wasn't for people like that, then the word arsehole would be redundant, which would be a shame. Mind you, it would be nice if they didn't trouble us with their jealous dumbness, but there's more chance of me being EU president...

What was that?
21-11-2009 19:51
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

a new bs xtra low someone just texted in the following to paige.

have you ever farted inb front of your boyfriend how weird is that
22-11-2009 02:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV