foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 133 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Sophia - Webcam Shows : SophiaKnightLive.com & Myfreecams.com

bi11ythekid Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sophia - Webcam Shows : SophiaKnightLive.com & Myfreecams.com
Some people really get on my waz! Of course she's motivated by money and so she should be. Her priority shouldn't be giving you free stuff it should be looking out for number one! I know if I looked like her I'd be charging a hell of a lot more than what she is.

Looking forward to seeing you at 10!

Will x
20-09-2011 19:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(20-09-2011 04:51 )sophia knight Wrote:  i have never asked for 40,000 tokens in tips, i think you'll find that it was 25,000 between two girls which is 2500 dollars then MFC take 40% of that and then the exchange rate... so we were asking for just under £500 each for a full on G/G show for over 6 hours on cam... so please if your going to try and put me down at least get your facts straight first.

ok il get my fact straight. it was 45000 in tips because you wanted tickets to the u.s... i remember this because we were laughing about it in chat... we were laughing about the fact you had such balls to ask for 45k+ and were touting a public show to get it.... then after about an hour of you and hanna bouncing about your room fully dressed you announced the tips weren't coming fast enough so you were going group... by that time you were at around 3000 or so. you then did a 2 min teaser where you finally started to show a bit of skin and then went group for the rest of the night...

now this was about a 6 weeks or so ago in fact i could probably give you the rite date as i commented on this show the day after.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid834912 yep this is the 1...

as for the guy trying to stick his oar in.... i agree the girls should make there tips. that wasnt the issue. it was the announcement of her doing a public show and then when the guys were chomping at the bit so to speak she went private. leaving guys that had tipped to get her started with nothing left to join the group show... so please dont jump to conclusions about my motives... if she is gonna go group and do her g/g show there then advertise it as that... is what im getting at...

something along the lines of.... "HI guys il be on MFC tonight taking privates and groups... tune in and tip well".... that way every 1 know what kind of show is on...
*EDIT***
after reading dirtbags comment below i though i best add . that theres no hate here either... its constructive criticism thats all...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2011 00:40 by HEX!T.)
20-09-2011 22:46
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Sophia, thanks for your comments. However I'm well aware why models try and make the majority of their money early in their careers, It just appears that models on MFC are starting to think that there is no limit a bloke will pay to see a bit of action. Some even leave before starting a show taking all the tips with them.

I do not hate you, if you are refering to me as a hater, as I do not know you personally to be able to make that sort of judgement. In fact, in past threads I have commented in your favour. I said in my previous post that you used to be one of my favourites, which just means for various reasons that I now prefer to watch another model. Hate is a bit of a strong word.

I don't want to kiss your lovely ass to much as there are plenty of posters here that will do that (just look at the butt kissers who added thanks to your post). I am just being honest so lets beg to differ on this one.

Hope the salon venture works out.
21-09-2011 00:20
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia wrote... it wont be that when i open my beauty salon and your getting discount on your male grooming hahahahaha

can i book in for the first friday afternoon session for a back sack n crack pleaseBlush oh and any extras will be grately recieved Tongue
22-09-2011 06:43
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She's on there (MFC) now. Must be using her netbook cam. Sad
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 20:35 by Chilly.)
10-10-2011 20:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

she didnt hang around long...
shes already offline...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-10-2011 21:07
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

WEBCAM WITH HANNAH PRENTICE TONIGHT!!!

right boys what would you like to see? me and hannah tonight on webcam either SHOWER... SCHOOL GIRL... OR OIL SHOW???? http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Sophiaknight
14-10-2011 18:44
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

so what happened to the webcam show?
15-10-2011 00:43
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Quote:Hannah_Prentice Hannah Prentice
Can't do webcam sorry guys @Sophia_Knight fell asleep hahaha

Cute.Rolleyes

[Image: brdil.jpg]
15-10-2011 00:49
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(15-10-2011 00:49 )quiquems Wrote:  
Quote:Hannah_Prentice Hannah Prentice
Can't do webcam sorry guys @Sophia_Knight fell asleep hahaha

Strange she normally waits until people have tipped for a show before pulling something like this Wink
15-10-2011 01:13

foxxx babes