Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Glamour Chase on TV
when are we actually going to see some more actual glamourchase girls?
only georgie and louise so far.
cellcast are really taking the piss with this new venture.
25-11-2010 15:44
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree but i was expecting it to be mainly bs babes and not glamourchase babes and so far that is how its happening. need to change the osg's back to how they were in the first night

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
25-11-2010 16:17
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(25-11-2010 16:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree but i was expecting it to be mainly bs babes and not glamourchase babes and so far that is how its happening. need to change the osg's back to how they were in the first night

The osgs if you are asking me Rammy, are a pisstake with what glamourchase stands for. The bosses ought to sort this out soon mate.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
25-11-2010 16:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Have there really been picture ads? I only noticed one on the first night, and it was thankfully very quick. Interrupting ads will only further hurt this channel. Last night was very dull.

I don't mind the beds being apart, but when two women are present, the camera dude needs to go to a wide shot, and not a single shot. Also, like others have mentioned, as this now appears to have a Dutch license, there's no reason why we can't have the occasional fully nude show like how we had it on Partyland, with the women I mentioned a couple of pages back.

Great looking set, picture quality and camera set up, and the lack of interruptions is great, but the cameramen need to wake up a bit. I was ragging on Paige's performance last night, but I think part of that is to blame on the caller. I'm sure there are plenty of callers who just want to talk, and the women are wise to stay still, because it makes them more money, so I can understand that, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just hate it when those people call!! Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 17:24 by mrmann.)
25-11-2010 17:23
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-11-2010 14:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  Looking at "The Watchers" caps i notice that the show now starts with the Dutch 16 certificate logo , clearly channel 97 no longer has a UK Ofcom licence like Partyland used to , (Partyland never displayed the Dutch 16 cert logo) so there should be no reason why this show can't be as explicit in nature as the other Cellcast run freeview channels and show nudity .

This licensing thing does my head in. The Partyland Ofcom licence (with name changed to Party) appears to be still in force: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/tvlicensing/dtt/1866.htm , note the time of last update (bizarrely expressed in the US format).

(25-11-2010 15:26 )NHawk Wrote:  A double bed would have made more sense. Aside from just making the set look better, it would give more room during solo stints and avoid the need for split screen when two are on.

Wishful thinking? There was no need for the split screen to be used in the final 30 mins each night before the introduction of the new set but it didn't stop them using it.

Sadly, the fact that something isn't necessary doesn't stop Cellcast from doing it: Xtreme announcements/adverts every 5 minutes, pic adverts ditto, black boxes . . . . .
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 17:33 by vila.)
25-11-2010 17:31
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-11-2010 17:23 )mrmann Wrote:  Great looking set, picture quality and camera set up, and the lack of interruptions is great, but the cameramen need to wake up a bit. I was ragging on Paige's performance last night, but I think part of that is to blame on the caller. I'm sure there are plenty of callers who just want to talk, and the women are wise to stay still, because it makes them more money, so I can understand that, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just hate it when those people call!! Smile

The Cellcast cameramen are a disgrace. Most of them seem to have no idea of what is required in order to make a good presentation and no competence in the actual handling of the camera. They can't frame their shots properly to take account of the clutter of OSGs etc, or the girls' movements. Their use of the zoom button is deplorable. There are many occasions when it's required but not used and vice versa. On the other hand when they do use it in the right circumstances the result is often a sub-amateurish disaster.

This is hardly surprising if getting a job as a Cellcast cameraman still depends on who you know rather than what you know and that even an out-of-work footballer can just walk in and be handed a camera.

As regards callers, last night I got the distinct impression that they didn't have very many. Some of the lack of activity could be because they had little stimulus to respond to.
25-11-2010 18:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well danica wont be on glamourchase after all, she's going back to elite

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
25-11-2010 21:01
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Lovely girls but oh so tame.
25-11-2010 21:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2010 21:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well danica wont be on glamourchase after all, she's going back to elite

Really? That's insane!!! I like Danica, but her latest performances and attendance has been poor, so I don't see how that will change if she returns. I can't say it's bad to have her back, but I can't say it's good either. I'm hopeful her return will be good, and I do wish her well.
25-11-2010 22:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone else falling alseep watching this? The brief crotch shots were much appreciated, but the camera dude needs to learn what a wide shot is. Also, the women need to move around more, and not just sit on the bed moving slowly. They all are way too confined, in a set where they could be moving from bed to bed, standing up more, 2-4-1 under the sheets etc. Having it as an only topless show is also lame, as that's how it appears to be.

This channel is a disappointment.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 00:43 by mrmann.)
26-11-2010 00:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV