Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(11-01-2012 18:47 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I have wondered how those guys manage to post 5000+ posts in two tears or in Rammy's case 27k posts how the fuck can that amount be managed without repeating yourself! There is only so many times you can say she looked great or she was shit,but hey ho thats what we here for.

Well considering I'm the only one recently to post about me reaching the 5000 post mark. I'll take it that your having a dig at me. bladewave

But what I post, & how ofter I post, is purely up to me not you. And considering that over 3000 of those 5000 posts are either caps or vids. I don't think I am repeating myself.

But by all means, take the piss if you wish. I'll just laugh along with the rest of them. After all, that's your freedom post what you want when you want to.
11-01-2012 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

i agree ace and i would like to add that this forum would be poorer without the likes of you and others especially with the caps and vids carry on posting and roll on the 6000
11-01-2012 19:12
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Stob being so sensitive you gentle flower. I was not pinpointing you and Caps i suppose are an added value. I wasnt criticising just making an observation.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
11-01-2012 19:12
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

If we all took the stance of the 40,000+ members that post fuck all,this place would've died long ago.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
11-01-2012 19:26
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(11-01-2012 18:47 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I have wondered how those guys manage to post 5000+ posts in two tears

Some of us actually contribute regularly with caps and vids etc or come up with interesting ideas for threads or keep people updated on the girls activities via the social media...the post count can still get high when you contribute.. Sadly too many people lack the imagination to contribute in an interesting or different way so resort to A-Z games or repetetive commentaries on girls performances Rolleyes

Personally I think this forum has lost its way somewhat in the last 18 months or so especially..Yes there are more vids and caps being posted than ever, yes via the social media posters are more clued in on girls shift patterns and personal lives than ever before, but seems to me that the "Open exchange of views" that this forum once stood for has long since gone...Sorry but its true!!
11-01-2012 21:13
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

It has become a bit of a good news society. There used to be some good tear ups on here before they started to be spun out to the twilight zone yes those who have contributed with caps and vids are valued. Just my opinion also.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
11-01-2012 22:12
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2011 14:32 )Scotsman Wrote:  snip

I said this back in July and the same is still true now, though substitute summer for Christmas/New Year.

The main thing is probably the type of shows that are put out now, like I said above, there really is only so much that can be discussed and we've done well to even get this far without massive dips in posting.

I'd also like to see a bit more leniency with the moderating on occasion. There are times threads are started that could very well lead to their own fresh discussion but then gets merged and hidden away in an old thread and never really goes anywhere. Surely it can't be that bad to have a few extra threads if it leads to discussion? Also, when a debate gets a bit tasty, there's a tendency to jump right away and move it to the Twilight Zone which I think can kill off some healthy debates. Even if it gets a bit personal between members, it can still be a lot of fun just to let a discussion go it's natural path and see what happens.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 22:34 by Scotsman.)
11-01-2012 22:31
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I think the peak of activity was late 2010 when Babestation Extreme launched & Bangbabes decided to just ignore Ofcom and go hell for leather.

Then of course we had the demise of Bangbabes. An upstart copycat that tried to take away our freedom of speech. And the loss of a lot of big name posters that kept the discussions & debates going. Like Vostok1, Chris. & now Hex!t. Even Chilly seems to have taken a more relaxed approach to his posting these days.

But recently, there seems to be a lot more cappers posting than there ever was before. So it seems we have taken up the slack, so to speak.

Personally, I miss the debates more than anything.
11-01-2012 22:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well for arguments or healthy debates you've found the right person, I mean the only forum member I ever seem to have relentless disagreements with these days is Rammy, but truth be told I think he enjoys the fall out's too Big Grin yes I agree the good brigade mob just get's a little boring, every forum needs heated exchanges to add to the entertainment factor Big Grin On the subject of the cappers and video posters, I too am very appreciative of the immense effort that goes into what must be a very time consuming procedure, as for the spammer's the one thing that does drive me nuts is some of the forum members inabilty to compose something original and many will resort to desperate measures such as quoting somebody else's post just for the sake of it with something as simplistic as LOL laugh This piss's me off to no end. One should only quote another one's post if they have an argument to put against it or used within the correct context such as something which can perhaps be added to the point. I think I've said my peace now bladewave
11-01-2012 23:12
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

17 months ago in August 2010, I started monitoring the activity on the forum for a couple of weeks.
There were no such forum stats available at that time.
I noted the number of posts, threads and members at 10am each morning.
The first pic is scanned from my old notebook. The figure in red is the calculated daily post count. The next column is the post count, followed by the thread count and the number of members.
The average daily post count then for that period was 715.29
Increase in thread count was then 8.64 per day.
Increase in membership was then 70.50 per day.
The average posts per member was then 13.14

For comparison, the forum stats in the second picture were from this evening, 16 Jan 2012.

[Image: image-A4BA_4F147834.jpg]

[Image: image-4D64_4F147834.jpg]
16-01-2012 20:25

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS