Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(13-10-2018 21:22 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have a sneaky suspicion that St66 will attempt to several things in the coming days: -
1) They will ban personal phones on set
2) they will employ a hacker to shut down all the girls accounts
3) they will fine any girls that mentions their OF fans account in any call and suspends them for a week

I think if this develops into a war it is a war which ultimately have no winners

This should be done either way. Girls shouldn't be checking their texts or scrolling through their insta feeds or wishlists during the shows. You don't see it on the other channels (at least not during nightshows, I don't watch BS or Xpanded dayshows)

And #3 is reasonable. At the same time that S66 shouldn't be taking money from the girls' OF earnings, the girls really shouldn't be spending their S66 shifts updating or promoting their Onlyfans.
13-10-2018 22:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66 will more than likely back down from trying to take a cut of their presenters OF earnings.

Especially if Clare Richards or Cara Brett threaten to leave and refuse to sign this new contract.

Part of me really wants to see what S66 will do if a large majority of their current hosts go to BS, XP or VN.

And they struggle to get any new, current or former presenters to join their roster because of this situation.
14-10-2018 05:05
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2018 21:22 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have a sneaky suspicion that St66 will attempt to several things in the coming days: -
1) They will ban personal phones on set
2) they will employ a hacker to shut down all the girls accounts
3) they will fine any girls that mentions their OF fans account in any call and suspends them for a week

I think if this develops into a war it is a war which ultimately have no winners

2) Could be a tricky one as it would be fundamentally illegal and, if successful, would likely bankrupt OF overnight as the scramble to leave the platform would be immediate. Not going to happen
14-10-2018 08:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If they do back down it's a victory for thr girls so good on them, but gut instinct it's more than likely S66 won't, and I reckon it would take the likes of Mikaela, Fernanda (even though she doesn't have an OF page) and possibly the two Cara girls, and possibly Rebecca threatening to quit before S66 did back down, as losing assets like theirs would be a big blow to their staying afloat and filling screen time on either TV or the web.

What a snow storm Lucy Anne has created but at least she stood up for herself.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-10-2018 08:51
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

How the hell do you get to Lucy Anne has created this snow storm? S66 have changed their employment terms and she has said no thanks. It is S66 that have created this situation with weak management over the years allowing girls to promote their OnlyFans when working on S66 shifts and then deciding that having created this problem they would try to grab income from the girls.
14-10-2018 09:03
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2018 05:05 )ryuken Wrote:  S66 will more than likely back down from trying to take a cut of their presenters OF earnings.

Especially if Clare Richards or Cara Brett threaten to leave and refuse to sign this new contract.

Part of me really wants to see what S66 will do if a large majority of their current hosts go to BS, XP or VN.

And they struggle to get any new, current or former presenters to join their roster because of this situation.

And if there's no room at the inn for those babes, then what? VNTV still can't give a start date, and is web based anyway. How long can some of them survive without TV exposure keeping them more relevant than thousands of models/cammers out there? They've got a lifestyle to maintain lol.

Time has shown that big babes leaving a channel, for whatever reason, ultimately get replaced. Despite the decline in the industry, the channels still seem to be making new stars. Punters will just gravitate to them.

S66 management have taken their eyes off the ball for too long, OF the latest. Instead of starting up their own version like BS, they startup a pointless magazine with parties. Hell the babes probably even shot OF material for themselves while S66 flew them all over the place on their shoots for free Big Laugh.

Maybe S66 plan their own version of OF too, who knows. But they still hold the cards I feel
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 09:46 by KerrAvon.)
14-10-2018 09:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I strongly suspect that unity among the affected babes with OF accounts will not be maintained, and probably isn't even evident now. Those that are striking and those that eventually walk will simply create an opportunity for others to make hay and pick up lots of extra shifts (I notice for example that Becky R is suddenly on TV a lot - might be imagining it but seems like more shifts than normal?). Managment will entice waverers and divide and conquer, cutting deals. Allowing those that play ball to continue OF and 66 but under new contracts with rules of engagement perhaps similar to those proposed above in this thread.A compromise package will be reached with either 66 taking a much smaller cut than 30% (that has got out be a starting point figure, expecting negotiations?), or some other device used that is acceptable to both parties.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 11:35 by Rake.)
14-10-2018 11:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-10-2018 09:03 )SecretAgent Wrote:  How the hell do you get to Lucy Anne has created this snow storm? S66 have changed their employment terms and she has said no thanks. It is S66 that have created this situation with weak management over the years allowing girls to promote their OnlyFans when working on S66 shifts and then deciding that having created this problem they would try to grab income from the girls.

Spot on, it’s s66 not Lucy-Anne that created this mess & then doubled down on it by demanding a cut of the only fans money

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
14-10-2018 11:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

if s66 think that its them that makes them the money then get rid of all the girls and get cheap replacements. my thinking is that the top girls have a bigger following than the channel now this to big for the channel thinking will get S66 in trouble .the fact that most of the top girls on there have over 100k followers on twitter and S66 only has 66k shows they are good at there own marketing and the fact they are making a lot of cash that S66 is wanting a cut shows they know how to make money more than the idiots that run the channel

if they had said maybe we can do a content deal with you and can help with advertising and the like and the cut would be 30% then im sure many of the girls would go for that but it was the way they did it its like some sort of pimping money a pimp tax Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 12:13 by HannahsPet.)
14-10-2018 12:07
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

More thoughts:

1) no one is indispensable in any organisation, even Babes...they will be replaced and life goes on and new stars born.
2) OF and other platforms are not going away any time soon - 66 and other channels need to embrace change and adapt to live with it in a mutually beneficial way. BS, while I am no fan of their conduct towards the punters, have been much more reasonable in setting up their own in house version of OF. Time will tell if it is a successful gambit.
3) These girls are self employed and of course will have a portfolio of income streams, and it’s perfectly normal for each stream to indirectly and interdependently promote one another. This happens by reputation and world of mouth and punters simply searching across platforms for more of their favourite girls. No different to plumbers lawyers, electricians and private doctors.
4) S66 don’t as i see it have any God given or even moral right to a cut of the babe’s other independent portfolio income streams - unless they say they are acting as an agent for the babe. That would be different, and require a different contract. It seems that 66 are trying to declare they are, in effect, Agents for the babes, but after the fact, in retrospect. That, unsurprisingly isn’t going to wash with the babes. An agent is supposed to find you work not leech off work you independently set up and made a success.
5) 66 might have more succes trying to cut a deal with OF as a platform-to-platform arrangement, rather than the babes as individuals. There’s got to be mutual benefits to co-promotion?
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 12:27 by Rake.)
14-10-2018 12:25