Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

Aldorain27 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: S66 Studio Closure
Dionne Daniels, Becky roberts, Ashley Emma, Hannah Martin, Sophia lares, Anastasia harris, fernanda Ferrari, Cara Brett, Stacey robyn. Elite tv/ s66 produced some talent back in the day. What a sad way to end things Sad
03-09-2022 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I’ll never understand why they left Rampant and changed their website. Never listened to the criticism either. The beginning of the end was losing all those babes, Brooksie being the highest profile IMO. She was S66 for a long time. The paywall website was never going to work.
03-09-2022 15:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2022 15:20 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  I’ll never understand why they left Rampant and changed their website. Never listened to the criticism either

Listened to what their babes wanted more, that was never was going to end well.
03-09-2022 15:37
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Both sentiments I agree with.
I don't doubt that by makiing the management back down over OF, the power game in St66 shifted in the girls' favour, and tbf to them, they wouldn't let it go without a fight and really from that moment on the girls pronably pretty much knew that whatever they suggested to management they would eventually have no choice but to agree to implement. I think once managements caves in to it's employees they're pretty much batting on a sticky wicket I doubt rhere was room for compromise on certain decisions.
e bright biy of newx

If there is one bright of News I hope some of you saw Emma C's tweets about being on BS Cams and other bits and pieces.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-09-2022 16:13
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
There was guy on here a year or so ago saying that s66 won't be around in a 18 months time. It appears he's right!!!
03-09-2022 18:04
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You remember who he was?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-09-2022 19:10
Utopia1 Offline
Junior Poster

dont think this is right , Ofcom say in the report on studio66 that losing their license would be disproportionate so let them off with a small fine

(03-09-2022 13:53 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(03-09-2022 08:30 )Rake Wrote:  No way S66 can go toe to toe with behemoths like Chaturbate et al. Especially with the Russian Doll layers of paywalls before you can even glimpse a girl on 66.

Then, having paid your way through the paywalls you will realise that the girls left behind are no longer the beautiful glamourpusses of old like Fernanda, Anna, Becky R, Mikki B, Ruby, Sophia...instead they are [insert your own description here, I don't want to be rude].

Sadly, they are doomed.

It depends 'when' not 'if' the axe will finally fall. And I bet my last pound that OFCOM will go after XP and BS like a hot knife througbh butter. Bringing St66 down will be a feather in their cap for quite a while, and if only we could find a way to challenge OFCOM.
03-09-2022 19:23
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(03-09-2022 14:02 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(03-09-2022 13:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-09-2022 08:30 )Rake Wrote:  No way S66 can go toe to toe with behemoths like Chaturbate et al. Especially with the Russian Doll layers of paywalls before you can even glimpse a girl on 66.

Then, having paid your way through the paywalls you will realise that the girls left behind are no longer the beautiful glamourpusses of old like Fernanda, Anna, Becky R, Mikki B, Ruby, Sophia...instead they are [insert your own description here, I don't want to be rude].

Sadly, they are doomed.

Yep. No way s66 can go head to head with the cams behemoths like Chaturbate etc
If they did, how long would they last??

Surely that is what they are doing now? How long they last is anyone's guess.
03-09-2022 19:43
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(03-09-2022 13:53 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  

Sadly, they are doomed.

It depends 'when' not 'if' the axe will finally fall. And I bet my last pound that OFCOM will go after XP and BS like a hot knife througbh butter. Bringing St66 down will be a feather in their cap for quite a while, and if only we could find a way to challenge OFCOM.

Well unless Ofcom have been over - run by rabid ultra - religious blinkered self -serving members, they have to take an objective view about the content they deem unfit to broadcast. Is being merely an adult channel enough to see them act (which would mean in a precipitous manner) or do they need to have a broader definition of 'unfit to broadcast'. Surely - to take Xpanded as an example - Unless the mere sight of a breast or a nipple is enough, I don't think they would have grounds there (maybe the suggestive hand movements??) again, I don't think that would cross any threshold. Babestation on the other hand would fall foul if mere nudity - not even that - nakedness was the threshold, but surely that would mean that Ofcom had crossed the line itself in terms of remit?? More likely would be the restrictions of all adult channels (or all 3 as it is now) to the sky platform rather than freeview?? I don't know, questions worth pondering??
03-09-2022 20:16
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Nostradamus

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-09-2022 20:50