Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
*sigh*

Seriously, are they really that stupid?

(Wait, that's a bit rhetorical, isn't it?)

What was that?
22-11-2009 02:18
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(22-11-2009 02:13 )chrislatimer Wrote:  a new bs xtra low someone just texted in the following to paige.

have you ever farted inb front of your boyfriend how weird is that

The real low was that she refused to answer it Rolleyes

At least it was a different txt. Variety is the spice of life....bring more of them on Big Grin

22-11-2009 02:44
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(22-11-2009 02:44 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(22-11-2009 02:13 )chrislatimer Wrote:  a new bs xtra low someone just texted in the following to paige.

At least it was a different txt. Variety is the spice of life....bring more of them on Big Grin

i suppose in hindsight its one less moan my name text or something foot related
22-11-2009 03:11
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair Sooky I wouldn't have answered it either!!

(22-11-2009 02:44 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  

22-11-2009 03:57
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(22-11-2009 03:57 )mikedafc Wrote:  To be fair Sooky I wouldn't have answered it either!!

Presumably because the txt would be implying you had a boyfriend if it was aimed at you - so you'd be within your rights not to answer it Wink

And I don't see the problem with the question - people fart, so what. No big deal. Happens to everybody - if I'd been asked I would have answered it

And yes - I have Tongue

22-11-2009 04:16
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

BS Xtra
(22-11-2009 18:16 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Think if Yvette ever changes career she would make a great stand up comediane!! nothing phases herSmileSmileSmile

Stand up? just dont put her next to little Jack Dee shes massive, in a good way of course.

I reckon the Bs Extra channel is a good idea and a few of the girls do really well with what they are given, in the way of texts and stuff. Personally i wouldnt sit and watch it for hours, as its still not what i would consider rivetting entertainment, but i suspect that is largely still down to what the girls are allowed to do. Another persoal thing of mine is not really being particularly interested in what other guys are doing / thinking at that moment in timeand having that chatroom style window constantly on, and taking up so much of the screen is a bit pants. perhaps with a bit of "Red Button" technology that would allow the viewer to close the annoying side boxes to just show the girls would be better.
Of course im just flapping my gums really as i know that the whole point is to encourage viewers who dont necessarily want to call one of the girls to text in, and to advertise the other sevices i.e picture messages, 3G calls and so on as thats how the money is made after all.
There should be a rule, girls who are gormless or just not very entertaining should be made to stay topless to keep my attention lol
23-11-2009 05:38
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

RE: BS Xtra - The Randomness Collection
Totally with you Thund. It's better they concentrate most of the info and sales related crapola on one channel though. It kind of detracts from what is going on with the hot babes on screen, especially when you phone in and the girl on the bed has to do a quick PIC sale or read a sodding text. So i'm glad it's all relegated to BSXtra.

I only listen to it in the background sometimes when there's comedy banter with the likes of Yvette or Daryl. Comedy gold.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
23-11-2009 05:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

I hear that. At least it is confined to one channel, although they still slip in the Phone picture advert every half hour or so. Its all good business sense and lest we forget that its a sex line with a visual aid rather then a sex channel with a phone line.

Which reminds me of a topic that bugs me a bit. I made the mistake of subscribing to TVX once, what posessed me to tink that it would be worth the money is beyond me, are censorship laws still that rigid in the UK? you barely see anything on TVX that you dont see on BS. Its remarkable that the men in charge havent figured out crime would be lower of the hoodies were glued to their tv watching Michelle Barret getting it up the bum bum every night
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 06:11 by Thund.)
23-11-2009 06:07
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

lol ive only just watched enough of BSE to realise what the whiteboard is about. now i know we all get bored, and i know its only a bit of fun but honestly do guys have nowt better to do then send cock shots to the girls only to be told they are average? lol
24-11-2009 03:57
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

RE: BS Xtra
It was nice to have lots of Daryl on Xtra last night, got a couple of my texts read out which was cool, but those dam pictures being sent in, I sent my last one when Alex n Daryl were on before their 2 4 1, had to sit thru tons of pics then Daryl had to go get ready so she left, Alex was about to leave also then said oh we got one more text, which thank fuk was mine, got a nice "Awwww" from Alex when she saw it was off me. It was aimed at both Alex n Daryl as they are my 2 fav girls, so glad at least one of them saw it.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
24-11-2009 13:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV