babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat
(13-10-2010 13:35 )Chilly Wrote:  Mmmm, tiny pink thong; shaking the boobies too. She's so been watching Emma Spellar. Cool

(12-10-2010 01:04 )RRROGER Wrote:  with the standard risque outfits worn by Fernanda & Evelynn & Emma Spellar & Tiffany Tate-Taylor & Miss Giggles, for Sammie to retain credibility after her sulky departure from Elite she has got to match or exceed their performances

Seems like as per my earlier post, Sam has raised her game to match the occasion; nothing wrong with her Elite shows, but would look a bit bland alongside Fernanda or Emma; what I've seen today has impressed, but too many distractions for full concentration with the gorgeous, mesmerising Honey on Babeworld & my long time favourite Miss Giggles on the other Pad channel.HeartHeart
EDIT Can concentrate now, Honey went home at 1330 & MissGiggles just went for her break.

13-10-2010 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Woo-hoo! Victor is back! Wink I didn't think The Pad could get much better, but adding Sammie to their roster certainly has improved things even more. She's such a tease.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2010 14:39 by Chilly.)
13-10-2010 14:38
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(13-10-2010 14:38 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Woo-hoo! Victor is back! Wink I didn't think The Pad could get much better, but adding Sammie to their roster certainly has improved things even more. She's such a tease.

Must admit Sammie has surprised me,didn't think she could push things further than at Elite, but she is.......Heart

Did actually reopen my post free default account, but Skateguy assured me I'd soon be spotted, so the MODS reopened my main account; I assume it's safe to post about Sammie on here, every time I posted about Sammie or anyone else on the Elite forum alll the fanboys came out of the woodwork.........TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

13-10-2010 14:59
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

chilly likes one of the girls, say it aint so lol Big Grin
13-10-2010 15:03
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Looking fantastic today
13-10-2010 16:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(13-10-2010 14:59 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(13-10-2010 14:38 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Woo-hoo! Victor is back! Wink I didn't think The Pad could get much better, but adding Sammie to their roster certainly has improved things even more. She's such a tease.

Must admit Sammie has surprised me,didn't think she could push things further than at Elite, but she is.......Heart

Did actually reopen my post free default account, but Skateguy assured me I'd soon be spotted, so the MODS reopened my main account; I assume it's safe to post about Sammie on here, every time I posted about Sammie or anyone else on the Elite forum alll the fanboys came out of the woodwork.........TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

I have so long waited for your return as it was prophecied. The blonde one returns from her lair on the morrow and I look forward to locking swords once more oh moaning one. Until tomorrow!Wink

By the way when I refer to sword play I mean proper swordplay not the kind of stuff some of you guys get up to! Rolleyes
13-10-2010 18:38
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I cannot believe how hot Sammie is this evening. Did I lip read her saying she is doing a night show on a Friday? Probably my lively and disgraceful imagination. I like the thought so I will keep on thinking it!Wink
13-10-2010 20:07
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Sammie performance was turning me on today and i want to see more of this in future.Heart
13-10-2010 20:11
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

i hope your lip reading skills are accurate i think everyone would love sammie to do friday night but after todays show i dont think it matters but fingers crossed lol
13-10-2010 20:28
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

I must say she has fitted onto this channel like a hand in a glove. She just looks happier and more relaxed now. On EliteTV no offence to them because she was good there, but Sammie is definately more the pad material. Saw her earlier and she looked fabulous and putting on a very good show.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
13-10-2010 22:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV