Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Honey Scott on Babestation

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Honey Scott on Babestation
just the way babestation does things. does irritate me when a babe does a stint then dissapears for ages

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
19-06-2011 09:56
Find all posts by this user
luvmax Offline
Junior Poster

(19-06-2011 09:40 )rising son Wrote:  what happened to honey last night? did an hour at 1030 then disappeared until at least 0110. we need more honey.

I've been wondering the same thing. That second set went on for about an hour. Never saw any more of her after that. Sad
19-06-2011 10:01
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Honey came back on just after 2am ish until near 3.15 ish and eventually went naked with just hear back thigh boots on (big thanks HoneyHeart xxxxxx) and looked soooo sexy and beautiful with her pretty smile and gorgeous body.

Loved it when she had the girl caller on and simulated pushing 2 fingers inside the girl and licking her pussy!

She also did 241 with Michelle Moist near the end of her set too.

Hope someone managed to get some video and caps of Honey during this set, especially when she was naked and being naughty with the girl callerTongue.

One thing I noticed last night and comparing with some pics of Honey on a certain other channel from nearly a year ago is how much shorter her lovely mane og gorgeous golden blond hair is now, maybe as much as 7 inches shorter which really surprised me a lot.

As far as I'm concerned beautiful Honey Pot Scott IS the loveliest best girl of all on Babestation and all the satellite tv channels.

Would still love to see naked Honey on Extreme or Sex Station one day and hope we'll get to see her naughty naked photos and video on the Babestation website very soon.

Look forward lots to seeing more naked Honey back on Babestation very soon!Wink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
19-06-2011 10:01
rising son Offline
Junior Poster

so in an eight hour show honey was on for 2 hours! what a waste of her charms. no wonder people are turning off
19-06-2011 11:40
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

19-06-2011 12:50
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The gap between Honey's stints was ridiculous and the pitiful amount of airtime she got just annoyed me somewhat. On a pretty drab night across the channels we could have done with a larger dose of sweet Honey to improve matters. Two hours out of 8.5 across 3 BS channels is derisory. This gorgeous, beautiful lady needs more airtime Heart

19-06-2011 13:15
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree but its not just honey that suffers this bizarre scheduling during the night. should be like the other channels, do an hour, then 20 mins off then back on

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 15:43 by Rammyrascal.)
19-06-2011 13:52
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

DP an hour Andrew lol!Bounce? Are you sure? Good typo error lol!Big Laughlaugh

All Babestations would go into meltdown if that were to happen!

We'd all end up in hospital with heartattacks at the shock of seeing Honey and everyone else doing that for that matter.

And the donkeys at Ofcon wouldn't know where to start having to deal with FTA dp's every hour lol!

Ah well, we can all dream heh lol!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
19-06-2011 14:02
skully Offline

That is one of the best typo's I've seen in ages. lol. They'll need 20 minutes to recover Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-06-2011 14:24
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Andrew's dodgy DP typo error so good you had to post your reply twice heh Skully lol!laugh

19-06-2011 14:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV