Charlemagne Offline

RE: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys
Goes to show what a bargain a £1.53 a min phone call to her was. Wink
16-05-2012 11:59
Find all posts by this user
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

(16-05-2012 10:07 )carlos513 Wrote:  Who was the girl who went out with Holly in the gold dress? Sure i recognise her from somewhere?

I think it was Jeanna Brock
16-05-2012 12:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Whatever happened to the idea of working hard to make your own money ? They aren't advancing their careers, they aren't earning their money, all they are doing is sponging. molly millington/Jeanette had better 'rinse' as many fellas as she can, as soon as she can, because she's already starting to look like a burlap sack with magic marker eyebrows, and she's already well into her 30's. Rinse away ladies- really make your kids proud of you.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-05-2012 12:09
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I've read through the thread. A good read! Big Grin

Also, I've looked at Danica's twitter and disturbingly the volume of "women" who have replied with (and I quote)

Quote:Jen Pickersgill ‏ @JenPickersgill
@DanicaOfficial Good On Yuu For Rinsing Lads! =) Some People Are Just Pathetic Over Reacting The Way They Are Their Just Jealous Off Yuu Xx

Quote:Lu ™ ‏ @louise1106
@DanicaOfficial u r a genius. I want to b like u girls. Plz follow me. Give me some hints x

Quote:T J Meredith ‏ @meredithgoodson
@DanicaOfficial think what you do is genius, if men want to treat you, then you should revel in it. u are no different to any brand #legend

Quote:Vicki Goldsmith ‏ @VicVictourious
@DanicaOfficial @HollyHenderson9 people r obviously just jealous, they want Wat u have n coz they can't get it threaten u! Just weak people!

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Sadly, this is just a reflection on how young women in society have and are slowly becoming. Not all obviously but there is a rise in women who look to get something out of everything they do. Whether it be a free drink like Gaz said, or a tumble dryer on a wish list.

Remember though, a fire can't burn unless it has something to fuel it. All the time people/media give attention to these women, and as long as there are a breed of mugs who'll do as such, then the fire will rage for a while long yet!

Quote:DJ Skoundrel ‏ @djskoundrel
@DanicaOfficial do you take payment via western union?

laugh

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
16-05-2012 12:29
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I watched it out of sheer morbid curiosity - and the possible chance to see molly millington's boobs... Smile

As I expected - some very power hungry women who get a kick out of bleeding some very poor saps dry. I can only repeat whats been said, if the guys are lonely enough and sad enough to let their dicks rule their brains and fall for this scam, it's their own fault. Nothing I saw in that programme put any of the participants in a good light.

I was surprised when Danica's "twin sister" appeared... they're obviously not identical twins... Wink

And I still didn't get to see molly millington's boobs... Rolleyes Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
16-05-2012 12:43
sala Offline
Junior Poster

(16-05-2012 11:39 )cosmonaut Wrote:  I haven't watched the programme, but it doesn't sound as though these guys are being exploited as such. They are just mugs who know very well what they are doing and choose to do it because they want to.

I agree re: Danica‘s “provider“. Although he sounded a little simple in his video chat, having seen the boat he had built from scratch on his twitter account then he must be extremly rich, so buying a few Apple products, expensive dresses, £250 videos isn‘t going to hurt him.
16-05-2012 12:44
Morthos Offline
Unashamed Perv

(15-05-2012 22:58 )Chilly Wrote:  £50 to watch her riding a horse. Bounce

For £50, I'd expect to see a video of her 'riding' a horse! Big Grin
16-05-2012 12:49
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

all i can say is these men have more money than sense
16-05-2012 13:43
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

in regards to Danica, unlike the other two girls it was known to all the men contacting her that she would not met then, which to me makes her slightly better than the other two girls.

Gives credence to the saying "a fool and their money deserve to be parted from each other"
16-05-2012 13:58
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(16-05-2012 08:30 )devilbiss Wrote:  wow, just burst the whole bubble

And it took a car-crash doc. to open peoples' eyes to the fact that physical beauty can be used to inveigle cash off the gullible/lonely/self deluded?! The word prostitution gets used quite narrowly, but has quite a wide potential application. The German satirical caricaturist George Grosz saw little difference between Berlin street-walkers and the spendthrift wives of ugly, rich industrialists.
16-05-2012 14:13
Thread Closed