RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat
yur looking lovely again today suzii,love the pig tales look.oink oink.xxWink
29-08-2009 10:53
Find all posts by this user
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

Oh Suzywuzy Sad

How could you accuse me of girl-cheating? I've NEVER EVER girl-cheated on you with Abbi! I might have with Sydney and Saskia and Emma and Tammie. And Paris. (there may be a few others I can't remember) And I never would have girl-cheated except you weren't around.

Who shopped me? Bet is was stevewest!

Nobody could write that much awful poetry unless he was really in love!

stevewest, I'M Suzy's no 1, your no 33 at the last count, I know you're willing to betray Abbi for her, but Suzy only really loves ME! (she just doesn't realise it yet hehehe)

I don't mind you writing shockingly bad poetry to MY girl, but you should be ashamed of yourself poetry-cheating on Abbi. Tongue

As ALWAYS, Suzywuzy is my girl Heart

As ALWAYS, wuv her wots and wots (and wots) Heart

Boys and Girls my monitor is now clear.......

HAHAHAHAHAHA, it's funny every time

ps I hope you're SKATEful that I left out the fish jokes, hehehehehe
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2009 04:02 by fendercat.)
30-08-2009 03:57
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

it wasnt me mate,besides which i like the fact that you are just for suzii but can give abbi the occasional remark.im only for abbi.she knows i write{as you call it bad poetry}to suzii,but abbi also knows that if suzii turned on the charm for real i would run a mile,i love abbi,and i know im well down there in the suzii stakes thou number 33 sounds a bit harsh considering i prob post to her just as much as you.suziis a nice girl a good friend thats all.you have no need to be jealous of me fendercat,your competition comes from other sources.poss 1 of yhose dobbed you in,lol.suzii my 1a if im 33 what the hell.im abbis no1 at least i hope so i know she is and will always be mine.suzii yur a diamond but please be nice to thundercat,bless him he,s feeling a bit threatenedWink
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2009 08:40 by black knight.)
30-08-2009 08:37
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

lol skateguy it sounds like you made at least one person happy by removing the poetry from suziis thread and putting it into a poetry thread,i guess fendercat wont be visiting that thread thenSad
30-08-2009 15:27
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

suzii,s on tmrw for an 8 hour shift.damn it thou,cuz im doing an early shift to tmrw.nevermind cuz i know all you fans will look after her
31-08-2009 18:33
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

am just kidding stevewest, after all, your poetry is no worse than some poet laureates, in fact I think you should be the official poet laureate of the babe channels Big Grin

Buoys and Gills, my monitor LIZARD is now GAR

(I know a lizard isn't a fish and gar doesn't rhyme)

saury, best I cod do at short nofish, so hoke I won't bream accused of shark practice hehehehee
01-09-2009 03:10
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

lol,thanks fendercat,prehaps that should go to the voteWink
01-09-2009 15:33
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Hey you two, Whats going on? Right bend those sexy butts over and ill smack them.

Steve baby - he was joking and your poetry is wonderful. It always puts a massive smile on my face. I know that abbi is number 1 and that doesnt make me jealous that makes me happy. I speak with other callers that im there 1a as I now like to call it and I understand that IM ALWAYS NUMBER 1A but thats fine with me.

Fendercat - How can you say I dont realise I lover you. Of course i do naughty naught. Your brilliant and I was and alway joking. Your hot stuff love and kisses forever and ever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-09-2009 21:40
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

Miss Suzanna, it was all stevewest's fault!

He started it Miss!

And he copied all his poetry from me!

He was looking over my shoulder and he threatened to beat me up if I didn't let him copy.

But I'm not a telltale so I'll take all the blame.

So you'll just have to spank my bottom Miss Suzanna, hehehehehe

sorry stevewest Tongue HAHAHAHAHA

wuv the cutest girl on tv wots and wots Blush Heart

Boys and girls my monitor is now clear....
04-09-2009 02:49
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

cheers mate,lol.funny stuff.suzii will think thats brilliant.i,ll think up a poem for that,...oh sorry i mean you will and then you better give it to me or else me and suzii will be after you;)yur in for a spanking now mate.oh er.be seeing you in the playground mr.lol
04-09-2009 05:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV