Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys
(16-05-2012 08:51 )Charlemagne Wrote:  When I first posted about the show on Hollie's thread, no-one was interested.

When I mentioned it later on Danica's thread it went balistic..

Shows how commercial Danica is.
You either love her or hate her. But you'll never ignore her.

Spot on Charle as shown by 190+ posts and counting in under 24 hours from a model who must have been the most talked about on this forum,good and bad.

Didn't see the programme but I long ago realised that we shouldn't fool ourselves as to what some not all of these models are really about.

Wonder what some of the recent high profile departed members of this forum would have made of all thisWink

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
16-05-2012 14:15
Find all posts by this user
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

As expected all the girls involved came across badly and I think that they have even managed to damage the models involved in these channels by association. I know that on these shows that the girls are merely doing a job and providing a service but I can't help but wonder if they all view us with such contempt as mere cash cows to be exploited. I mean it is hard to look at Danica the same way again and then you begin to wonder how many more are just like her. I don't spend that much on these channels (£100 approx per month) but I am left with a feeling that I could put that money to better use.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 14:39 by rj242.)
16-05-2012 14:37
skully Offline

It was exactly as I thought it would be, all a bit sad really, money, money money.

I cheered myself up by watching Danica in red see through panties...all for the cost of a blank dvd...bargain or what Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
16-05-2012 14:39
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

^
Now that was a classic Danica show. Still on my Sky+. When you see her like that, who cares if she's is a bitch.
16-05-2012 14:48
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I hope the girls that have appeared on this programme have their reputation severely damaged, it could be damaged already for all we know. I know the men are completely stupid for giving them money, but at the same time the girls in the programme are bitches and have no morals for manipulating them for giving them the money. I'm usually a relaxed person, but things like this just piss me off
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 14:50 by dan g 27.)
16-05-2012 14:49
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(16-05-2012 14:49 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I hope the girls that have appeared on this programme have their reputation severely damaged

Somebody should just take the phrase 'no publicity is bad publicity,' line it up against a wall and do the decent thing.
16-05-2012 15:06
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-05-2012 14:39 )skully Wrote:  It was exactly as I thought it would be, all a bit sad really, money, money money.

I cheered myself up by watching Danica in red see through panties...all for the cost of a blank dvd...bargain or what Big Grin

Could you link me with the video for that.

As much as Danica came across as a total immoral whore, i reckon that red see through panties could help improve her statue

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
16-05-2012 15:07
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(16-05-2012 15:07 )Fridge13 Wrote:  As much as Danica came across as a total immoral whore, i reckon that red see through panties could help improve her statue

That's not fair! Danica was no Anastasia, but she moved about more than at least one of the current Elite night babes. Smile
16-05-2012 15:32
skully Offline

(16-05-2012 15:07 )Fridge13 Wrote:  Could you link me with the video for that.

Here you go, a clip posted by Rise - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid505500
And the full show posted by quiquems - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid505687

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
16-05-2012 15:34
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

The most astonishing thing for me was that Danica was advertised as being on the show, and she didn't cancel at the last minute and not appear without explanation!!

Bounce

As far as damaging the girls reputation, sadly I suspect not in the long run. I suspect in their own little worlds, they'll see this as a positive thing to go on their CV, 'I was a star of a Channel4 documentary'. If Danica is gaining followers on twitter, even if they are following out of curiosity to see her fleecing her guys, she'll put a positive spin on it.

Jamie from EliteTV was trying to defend his girl by saying she was badly advised to go on there. But given her comments throughout the show, about how this is all about her taking control, after people have tried to exploit her in the glamour industry, it's difficult to lay blame on anyone else, it's ultimately HER decision, and SHE said the things she said, and did the things she did, however much it may have been edited to make her look worse.

Quote:Jamie Mac ‏ @mrelitetv
People, don't get it twisted @DanicaOfficial didn't belong on that show. Whoever advised her to do it should be ashamed of themselves #SLRG

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
16-05-2012 15:38
Thread Closed